Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Safyre

Free lunch!  You just have to hunt and/or gather it!

I wish for my odd assortment of friends and family coming to our Halloween party night get along well.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Star Safyre

POOF!  All oil companies are gone!  ...but we still have no alternative fuel to run all the internal combustion engines.  Civilization grinds to a halt.

I wish to not make myself sick tonight while I imbibe.
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Rubicon

Granted! Sadly, this is because you only imbibe tapwater....

I wish I had more time in the day to get writing done...

Endorphin

Granted. You have heaps of time to get things done. Unfortunately, you also need to rest, work, eat and take care of all the mundane things in life for longer as well.

I wish for a wallet than never runs out of cash.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kirinis

Granted.  However, the wallet only produces forged bills.  Good luck explaining that to the authorities.

I wish for an all-expenses paid vacation in the tropics.

Endorphin

Granted. And how about we'll also throw in a tsunami, just for you.

I wish for a completely functional time machine that nobody knows about or has access to but me.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KikuLei

Granted, but it breaks down while you're mother is getting ready to get pregnant with you. You see your mom and your daddy getting it on.

I wish for a man who is handsome and knows how to rock his body.

Endorphin

Granted. I'm here! Though you're probably on the other side of the world. :P

I wish that building a great body didn't take so much time and effort.

Lonestar

Granted....however you end up with an rare form of chicken pox that vaccine proof!

I wish I had more role-plays on the go!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

DiverseDesires

Granted - you are now being stalked by several RP players who want you to post 5 times a day and have tracked you down (laughs evily) "Mwa ha ha ha "

I wish I could write faster
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Kirinis

Granted, you learn a form of short-hand that no one else can ever decipher.

I wish for success in my next endeavor.

Endorphin

Granted. Your organised crime syndicate is so successful that you attract the attention of every competitor and security agency in the known universe. Things start to go downhill from there.

I wish I could predict the future.

Amelita

Granted. You now see every mistake you will make, ever changing into something even more drastic as you keep trying to prevent them. You end up in a hut in the mountains, afraid to breathe onto your own shadow in case it led to catastrophic events in the future. Have a nice time.

I wish for a steady, committed and productive muse ::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Granted. Your muse is so steady, committed and productive that ideas continually flow from you like a font of knowledge and you are driven to the brink of insanity because you are simply unable to decide which ideas to pursue first.

I wish for a personal harem of the most beautiful women in the world.

Amelita

Granted. You have a houseful of gorgeous women, each and everyone lusting for you and committed to bringing you pleasure by any means. Tension builds as the women strive to get their turn and you are constantly kept busy. Finally the tension gets to be unbearable and one looses it, smothering the one before her in line with a pillow in her sleep. The others see this as a way to get to you sooner and before you know it you are left with one murderous, raging obsessed woman. Enjoy.

I wish for a harem of the worlds most handsome and hot men. And women. ::)

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Amelita

Granted. You now have an urge to write countless scenes and stories of strong, flirty women and describe the adoration of confident, hot men to a tee. You find yourself writing fractured poetry and from the point of view of a girl. Only thing is, you can't write from a male POV anymore...

I wish for love.

Parlabane

Granted, you're now the owner of a puppy who'll love you unconditionally forever. And uncontrollably too, but remember that all the mess you'll be clearing up is made by love.

I wish for free vacations.

Endorphin

Granted, each and every time you take a vacation, it is completely free. Unfortunately, the destination for this vacation is limited to the same ol' miserable, near-inaccessible spot which is inundated by cheapskates who create insufferable queues and traffic for every conceivable activity.

I wish for a very large, delicious strawberry milkshake.

Kirinis

Granted, you also are placed in the middle of the Gobi Desert with your milkshake.  Have fun.

I wish for a perfectly healthy double-bacon cheeseburger.

Rubicon

Granted! Sadly, it comes in an asbestos drive through window box.

I wish to never disappoint anyone again.

Lonestar

Granted but all the times you imagined the floor covered in spiders is actually true

I wish I had Spiderman's web slinging ability

msa24680

Granted, but you have no control over it and you end up shooting webs out at random times, labeling yourself as a public menace.

I wish I didn't have to go to work today.

Lonestar

Granted but because you off of work a butterfly flapped its wings in the rain forest causing a chain reaction that leads to global warming

I wish I never caught this cold

Parlabane

Granted, but it means your body won't now have the antibodies it needs to resist the Superflu when it comes round later this year.

I wish I get a seat on the train this evening, rather than having to stand all the way.

oraphi

Granted!  Unfortunately the seat you get is the property of a man who insists on calling himself Stabby McStabber.

I wish I had a shirt.

Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction