FragarachZ

"Welcome to our humble game,
full of heroes looking for fame.
None will say a thing but good,
if you play whoever you would.
This demon's getting a little tense,
eager for the rhyming to commence!
HAHAHAHAHA!"

Nice to meet you Fetwick. At this point we have meta-humans, vigilantes, spellcasters, gods and demons in our group, so I think you're welcome to play any character you'd like. When you make up your mind, please also decide if you want to start at Metropolis or Gotham, before the JL is formed. Heroes in each location will face a different threat: The insanity that is Klarion the Witch boy in Metropolis, and the cold hearted mastermind Mr. Freeze in Gotham.

(Also, this rhyming thing is more fun than I thought! Now I really want to do this!)
O&O

RedEve

Cool, the Question! :)

We have the Huntress too, any interest in recreating their little romance from the Animated Universe? :P
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Iblis121

Well, our Huntress in this RP is Talia Al Ghul. Though that would be interesting.

Nice to meet you, Fetwick! Welcome :] Things haven't kicked off quite yet, we're REALLY close.

RedEve

Aaaw, you mean we will be deprived of this kind of fun? :P

Question and Huntress

Iblis121

JDrew Spider

You can always make new fun. I remixed Black Canary. She kicked ass before, but there will definitely be some bone popping this time.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Sephiriel

HA HA..nice one RedEve...might have taken that into consideration if The Question had a kissable mask ;)

RedEve

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 22, 2012, 02:56:44 PM
HA HA..nice one RedEve...might have taken that into consideration if The Question had a kissable mask ;)

Huntress and Question Kiss

:D For the Whedon fans amongst us, Amy Acker voiced Huntress, and the Black Canary was voiced by Morena Baccarin
And it's hard to miss Jeffrey Combs distinct voice as the Question. That show had a great voice cast, even amongst the "guest" stars.

AribethAmkiir

I loved the JLU.  Stupid people go and cancel all the best animated series.

TheVillain

I thought that was the writers backing off before it got old.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Fetwick

Indeed, Bruce Timm still makes great DCU animations though in the home dvd department.

AribethAmkiir

Dunno the real reason they stopped making them.  Maybe the Question knows.  Perhaps it was the same reason they put fluoride in toothpaste.

P.S. I hope talking backwards is as fun as rhyming.  I epoh gniklat sdrawkcab si sa nuf sa gnimyhr.   Epon t'ndid kniht os.

Fetwick

There's a multitude of reasons including embezzlement, corruption, and creative differences on executive producer's behalf. In a word? Nixon.

Metalzephyr

Hmm any room left in this game?

Seems like it might not have started yet, but I'm still sorting through the 7 pages of this thread to see whats up!

Would love to get my DC back on (haven't had a comics RP partner in ages now!)

Ghostraven

Hi Metalzephyr,
We haven't started yet. I would assume that there is room but I'll let Iblis121 make that call definitively.

Iblis121

Quote from: Metalzephyr on July 23, 2012, 04:16:25 AM
Hmm any room left in this game?

Seems like it might not have started yet, but I'm still sorting through the 7 pages of this thread to see whats up!

Would love to get my DC back on (haven't had a comics RP partner in ages now!)

Sure, there's room on the game, and no, we haven't started yet! Who were you interested in playing?

Metalzephyr

Not sure, a lot of roles seem to be taken already...

A Green Lantern seemed cool (seems John Stewart is already there though right?), but also interested in a Superman, Superboy, or male Batman sidekick type!

Not sure what the status is on each of those

Iblis121

Well, taking Superman or Superboy would be complicated, as Superman disappeared in this games timeline, but he is set to return. I was possibly going to be playing Superman when he did come up, but I'd be a-okay with giving up that role, as I'm already planning on playing Green Arrow and Red Hood. We also already have Power Girl, so another Superboy/Supergirl would be rather unnecessary in my opinion, but I'd love to hear some other people's input on thiss.

In regards to a male Batman sidekick, I think Lois was saying she already found a Nightwing. Robin in this game is Bruce's Daughter, going by Nina Wayne in here as opposed to Helena Wayne.

I'll have to talk to Lois regarding Nightwing, though. If she didn't find one, that may be a role you can fill. And of course if anyone else comes to mind you'll most likely be able to play it. The DC Universe has a vast collection of heroes, after all.

Metalzephyr

Well another thought was to play Ryand'r or a gender swapped version of Starfire.
Maybe a GA sidekick?

I'm okay dropping the others though, figured they might be an issue!

Fetwick

Like Speedy... or Arsenal?

Metalzephyr

Yeah, speaking in a general sense by the way with the 'Green Arrow sidekick' bit, but male and young and archer, and building from there (with some help from canon of course).

Iblis121

XD Not to burst your bubble, but Lois may be playing Starfire, in addition to her other characters.

However, you're definitely welcome to play a Green Arrow sidekick. This is a reboot, so it's not like you couldn't take Speedy/Arsenal and tweak him to your liking. I would do that before considering an OC or something.

I mean hell, look at my Green Arrow. His backstory's close to his canon one, but definitely different. He's also a lot younger, something to be taken into consideration if you wanna play his sidekick.

Metalzephyr

A GA sidekick does sound pretty awesome (reading your GA backstory shortly), but do you think Lois would be okay with Starfire's brother being in the game as well? Might be too much of a double up, but not sure.

Iblis121

I'm not sure, unfortunately.

I am GM, this is true, but this is very much a game of Lois' design. That said, I like to run everything by her before it's made official. I'll talk to her about you playing Ryand'r as soon as I can.

FragarachZ

We have quite the number of heroes already. I guess I will take another villain then, for future use. Davis Bloome/Doomsday for the kryptonian/post-kryptonian crisis. I'm thinking about making him like his Smallville appearance, so he could be interacted with more as a human being who's trying to overcome his dark side while slowly slipping into madness.
O&O