Role Play Ideas (male partner needed) [OPEN] updated 8/8

Started by nothingbutporcelain, June 01, 2009, 03:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stalker

*Bumps into the fantastic writer that is NBP!*

"Just giving you a hand!"

;D

Shadowstrike2

I honestly like all of your ideas so far. So Think of me as the wild card. Whichever one appeals most and you dont have someone for i'll do :)
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

nothingbutporcelain

bump! i'd love to try new plot ideas if anyone has them.

Fenriswolf

I would be interested in anything BrotherxSister or something along those lines if you were still looking?
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

nothingbutporcelain

Sure. Do you do daddy x daughter? I like that one more.

Fenriswolf

Quote from: nothingbutporcelain on November 19, 2009, 07:39:33 PM
Sure. Do you do daddy x daughter? I like that one more.

Actually I like that sound of that one more as well.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

nothingbutporcelain

Condemnedtodeath

Looking to do a brother/sister, teacher/student, or daddy/daughter roleplay
I can type 2-3 paragraphs
Have No limits
Pm me if you would like to start up a roleplay

Combustible

Hey there, I'd be interested in the Sister x Brother or the Doctor x Patient roleplay - If you're up for it send a message my way.
Unbreakable.
.Make me Combust.

Doomsday

A lot of plot ideas. Which ones are you craving the most?

nothingbutporcelain

I always love my teacher x student plot where the teacher is married. Would you be into something like that?

Doomsday

Sure, send me a PM with some of your ideas/cravings for this pairing.

BlackFistKronos

Guess I'm a little late.

I have lots of interests in the ex x ex, and apartment idea, as well as bro x sis, sis and sis ex, and especially the married teacher/student rp. PM me anytime. thanks.

nothingbutporcelain

You're not late at all! I'm still looking for new role plays. (: We'll have to discuss everything on here though because I can't sent pm's right now.

Did you see my plot for ex x ex combined with apartment plot? I love that one, we should do it! I'll post it below just in case you missed it.

I'd like to try an ex x ex role play combined with an apartment role play. So we have our characters, Callie (me) and whatever your character's name is. They broke up but they're stuck living together because of the lease they signed. And maybe your character cheated on mine and that's why they broke up. So they have to deal with each other bringing other girls/guys home and they fight all the time. But then maybe they get back together eventually.

Azaraphael

Hey Porcelain, I think we have some compatible ideas here. I posted my first thread today
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62849.0
Did you want to try talking about some ideas?

nothingbutporcelain

Sure, we can talk about some ideas but I prefer for the guy to be the dominant one.

BlackFistKronos

Quote from: nothingbutporcelain on March 04, 2010, 02:09:27 PM
You're not late at all! I'm still looking for new role plays. (: We'll have to discuss everything on here though because I can't sent pm's right now.

Did you see my plot for ex x ex combined with apartment plot? I love that one, we should do it! I'll post it below just in case you missed it.

I'd like to try an ex x ex role play combined with an apartment role play. So we have our characters, Callie (me) and whatever your character's name is. They broke up but they're stuck living together because of the lease they signed. And maybe your character cheated on mine and that's why they broke up. So they have to deal with each other bringing other girls/guys home and they fight all the time. But then maybe they get back together eventually.

sorry for the late response. i was very sick for the past week, but that plot sounds very good. would love to start that up.

nothingbutporcelain

Awesome! I'm sorry that you were sick. =[ I hope you're feeling better!

I can go ahead and make a thread for this. I'll edit this post with the url when I'm done with it. =]

Mr Self Destruct

Doctor x Patient:
Normally I have it so that my character is coming into see her gynecologist because her mother caught her sleeping with her fiance and she wants to send her to the gynecologist as punishment. Jessica (my character) is a slut but she hasn't told anyone that when her mom caught her the sex was willing on her part. She was raped but she's too scared and embarrassed to tell anyone, plus she has to keep her I'm-a-slut-and-I'm-better-than-you-because-of-it attitude. But the doctor is married and has a family but he finds himself attracted to Jessica because although she is a slut and she acts like she is the best looking girl in the world she is very vulnerable and scared but she uses that attitude and sleeping with so many men to hide it.

Is this still available?