The Milfs of Cougar Street (Multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, June 05, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

Name: David Rosales
Studies/Part-time Job: Graduated from high school and now looking at several options in colleges that are set to offer him international sports scholarships due to his sporting prowess in amateur boxing, swimming and cross country events. Through his mother's connections he has managed to secure some small-time modelling work with a local retailer.
Sexual Preferences: Switch. Whilst he may be considered dominant whilst growing up and experimenting sexually with 'wet behind the ears' girls closer to his own age, David does have some submissive tendencies and this especially applies when in the presence of sexually aggressive or assertive older women. Perhaps this is due to his mother being a very loud, passionate and authoritative figure in his household, having separated from her husband and raised David on her own for the last since years, during which time she filed for divorce from the Mexican steel magnate and set up home in Cougar Street.
Secret Fetishes: Footplay, being tied and teased and giving oral pleasure are some of his more 'secretive' fetishes. Has a strong preference for women with curvaceous figures.
Appearance: Stands at five feet and eleven inches whilst his body is still developing and already beginning to broaden out into a more masculine build though for now he remains largely athletic and toned, his physique owing much to his regular sporting activities and competitions as well as the work he has begun to put in at the school gymnasium. His abdominals and the 'V' plate around his pelvic area in particular emphasise how fit and well-conditioned he is for one so young. He is beginning to develop strong muscle growth in his biceps, forearms, calves and thighs, though with his lack of body hair and clear, smooth complexion, he displays the signs of youth that cater to his actual age. The one part of him that is very advanced in terms of size would be his penis, an uncut slab of male meat that extends to eight inches in length and is very thick indeed. With his dark hair and blue eyes he's a very desirable young male who attracts plenty of female attention.
Personality: A typical teenage male he might not be, due to his privileged lifestyle. However, David does possess some character traits found in stereotypical young male adults, whose hormones and self-awareness had begun to take charge of his thoughts with more regularity, becoming more prevalent in his mind than his academic teachings in the last couple of school years. Popular and confident amongst his peers, if somewhat reserved having been raised by his mother's strict behavioural code, he has always been taught to act as a gentleman and show respect to his elders and superiors and so isn't as loud, obnoxious or craving of attention as some of his friends are. However, with his youth comes naivety and a penchant for intrigue, with him aching to explore his more adventurous side and experiment sexually. He has never had a proper girlfriend and instead has been on strings of dates, finding himself plenty of sexual experiences in the last couple of years, although he's never been one to brag about this. He wouldn't want a bad reputation or words of his promiscuity getting back to his hot-headed mother. 

I really hope you've got room for one more, although I will understand if there has been plenty of applications for the male character already. I just loved the idea so just had to post a profile.

NileGoddess

Quote from: LordLuck on June 14, 2014, 09:34:09 PM
Nile, he would be more of a poser instead than a true, hardcore rocker. That's kinda the mood-set, yeah, but he is less of a trasher per se, more of a fan of stuff who is able to enjoy a more relaxed schedule due to his family's wealth.

Still, the appearance and mentality just doesn't fit the setting.

Marconi, Reed looks better now, so head over to the OOC, find the character index in the resources section and post him in there.

Motivado, please see my PM.

The game will be starting soon, but until we get more milfs, I'm going to be holding off on accepting any male characters. The current balance is 5/6, which is going to stretch things thin.

Top Cat

I've got at least one female player/character who's still considering it; if she decides to take the plunge, she should show up sometime today. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

PhantomPistoleer

Is it possible to play a cuckold husband? o_O
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

NileGoddess

Phantom, the focus is on the Milfs and boys, so I will have to say no. The husband's are an afterthought here.