News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Master's of The Universe

Started by Lancis, January 28, 2008, 12:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lancis

A new live action movie is planned for 2009!

*shudders* hmmm i am not sure if i should be scared teh 87 movie was pretty bad!
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

HairyHeretic

Bad in a good way, or just bad bad?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Serenity Vixen

Not a great movie, but it had it's moments. I did enjoy the scene when Teela realized that the sticks in her food was actually bones and that she was eating animals :P
((Can't remember if it was chicken or ribs))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lancis

it was a very cheesy movie with a few moments basically the masters of the universe crossed into our world...
I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Jester

I loved the sound the keyboard made...

rainshadow

Oh, Dolph Lundgren as He-Man... funny as Hell!

I loved that movie. It was cheesy goodness at its height and it was based on a cartoon I enjoyed as a kid. Even today it's good for a laugh.

Interesting fact: Courtney Cox was the lead female role (well, the lead female from "our" world).

The new He-Man flick was originally had Ang Lee, the director of HULK... but he's no longer attached (or at least wasn't the last I heard). I think with the success of Transformers we can look forward to a decent story, even if the concept itself is doomed to cheesiness by default.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow