Lady Partner(s) Wanted for multiple Role Plays

Started by Mahro, March 28, 2010, 02:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahro

The last year or so has been pretty much insane and now that things have finally settled a bit, I'm looking forward to jumping back into the Elliquiy waters.  I should specify that I'm only interested in females playing females.  If a lady wants to play multiple roles in one play (i.e. supporting characters, whether male, female, asexual, whatever) that's fine.  I'll likely have a main role and then several supporting myself.

Somewhere (Out There)

And alien/human story.  My preference is that I'd be the human and she would be the alien, but as in most things, I'm pretty flexible.  It would essentially involve the human leaving Earth, either willingly, or as an abduction, and his becoming involved with the alien's species and the galaxy at large.  Alien could be researching humans as some form of cross-breeding experiment (and could involve a lot of experimentation set ups, again, willingly or forced), have an interest in this particular human as a kind of fetish, whatever.

As You Wish

A human locates/stumbles upon/is given a lamp or other object that contains a djinn (or genie).  I'm equally interested in having either gender play either role, so whatever you please is cool with me.  Would center around the human getting to know the djinn and being swept up into the goings on of the supernatural.  This could be set in a modern, urban setting or something more fanciful.  As a djinn, the master could order her new servant into doing all manner of things, so it could easily become a dom/sub scenario. 

To Catch a Thief

A female law enforcement agent of some sort (or possibly involved in a military/para-military group) is tasked with hunting down and capturing/killing a notorious thief.  The thief turns out to be more than she bargained for (in more ways than one).  I'd prefer to have it be female officer male thief, but if you reeeaalllly wanted to play a female thief male officer game, I could swing like.  This could be set in modern times, a sci-fi setting, or fantasy world, or something else entirely. 

Capes and Cowls
A superhero play.  This could range from a hero vs. villain rivalry/romance to two superheroes falling for each other to a hero/victim match up.  This would probably take place in a near-future urban setting, or something with a sci-fi bent.  I'd prefer the villain/hero set up, because conflict is sexy, and forbidden romances even more so.  If the villain is the dominant type, this could become something of a dominant game for them.

Random pairings that are not covered above:

Demon/human
Angel/Demon
Alien/Alien
Mutant/human
Leader figure/subordinate
Demon hunter/Demon
Childhood friends (now grown up, obviously)
Rivals of some sort
Royalty/Commoner
Goddess/Mortal
Space pirate/space officer (or space pirate victim)

If you want to play an established character

I have nothing against those who want to play established characters.  I don't think I'd ever want to play one myself, but hey, you can go nuts.  You don't even have to play them in their established setting (for example, playing Lara Croft from Tomb Raider as a superheroine in Made-Up-Super-Metropolis-X, or Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers as a space demon, whatever).  I'm usually attracted to established characters by their look and personality, not necessarily their setting.

So here's a rundown of characters that I'd like to see if you're game (this is not a requirement by any means, but if you see one of the characters from this list and want to play them, go nuts!  If you want to play a character not on here, lemme know!)

Ryoko and Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo)
Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)
Chun Li, Cammy White, Sakura, Karin from Street Fighter
Psylocke from X-Men
Eriya and Naria from Escaflowne
Shayla Shayla and Queen Diva from El Hazard
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
Re-L from Ergo Proxy
Namora from Exiles
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
Red Monika from Battle Chasers
Demona from Gargoyles
Morrigan Aensland, Felicia, and Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers
Elhaym Van Houten and Dominia from Xenogears
Yoruichi, Halibel, and Soi-Fong from Bleach
Mai Shranui and Blue Mary from King of Fighters

Etc. Stuff

I'm down for anything, really, I'm just trying to put myself out there.  I prefer to play in IMs via AIM, but in a thread somewhere is cool too.  I don't think I'd be very good via PMs, however.

If you're going to play with me, be ready to lift some creative weight.  Also, I prefer making up my own worlds instead of just playing in an established one, but real places or already crafted universes don't bug me too much.

Here's my Os/Os if you're interested:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33805.msg1763588#msg1763588

Hope to hear from anybody! =D

Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Mahro

I've updated the story descriptions to be a bit more fleshed out.
C'moooon Elliquiy enthusiasts. 
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Skyara Snow

Would you like to do the Super Hero/Villain roleplay with me. I have a character I'm itching to use.