Dreamland Hotel and Café free roleplay?

Started by Wayu, March 14, 2010, 04:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayu

Okay uhm... so I decided to see if anyone's interested in a little free roleplaying in a world I created as my first roleplaying world sometime when I was younger. Okay so here's a little description to get you all in to the mood =3

Dreamland hotel is a HUGE mansion in the middle of the woods consisting of way too many rooms, an attic, a basement, a toolshed and a café. It was started and first managed by the angel Mashirou Wayu but is now in the care of a new generation, a mischevious Faerie named Pixie Sweet.

The rooms of the hotel are mainly on the second floor and up (yes.. there's alot of floors) while there's a cute café on the first floor as well as a living room made for socializing. The hotel also has alot of hidden doors and secret passages that has never been found and constantly seems to move around.

As you might have noticed the hotel has many secrets, and it is a great place for exploring, fun and adventures. Only the players imagnination (and ofcourse Elliquiy rules :P) is the limit to this game, so use your imagination ;)

Dreamland Hotel and café welcomes every species and creative players. Playing several characters is also allowed as long as you can handle it. I know I might :P

Hopefully someone's interested. And oh, if you've got any ideas or stuff, tell me ^^

//Wayu

ElvenErotica

hey hun im interested in any roleplay i can find lol imma rpg gamer girl for life.

Chevalier des Poissons

Sounds very interesting, Wayu.

Count me in for that rp ^^
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Wayu

Well then at least I've got two interested :D Is that enough to start the roleplay? :O *asking the universe.... or maybe just the experienced E-members*

Jmb1

I'll rp with my made character is that okay?

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 14, 2010, 03:24:38 PM
Well then at least I've got two interested :D Is that enough to start the roleplay? :O *asking the universe.... or maybe just the experienced E-members*

Actually, from the moment you have at least one partner, you already can start the rp.

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Jmb1 on March 14, 2010, 03:42:31 PM
I'll rp with my made character is that okay?

Yes ofcourse. I expect everyone to make their own characters. I sure as hell won't make them for you ;)

So three interested... That must count as enough people right? :O

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 14, 2010, 03:55:44 PM
Actually, from the moment you have at least one partner, you already can start the rp.

Oh... well then I'll start it up right now then xD

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Wayu