Dragontooth Pass-Seeking M or F writers-Van to mild bondage

Started by Verasaille, January 16, 2016, 10:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I like this picture and I want to write a story about it. I have a few ideas, but open for more. Adventure and mystery are my favorites. Fantasy and other worlds, (human or elf). Lots of possibilities.

I am putting this idea into my world building thread, as I wish to incorperate it into my world's lore.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221640.0

I want to build my world into an epic place with the help of co writers with imagination and style. Your thoughts and impressions could help. If you have a plot idea you think would work in theis scenario, please do not hesitate in sending me a PM!

PM me with your impressions and tell me what you see? Please check my O/O's, I will check yours.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I do not mind writing with any gender, though I will note I am not into doing F/F. A well written character and a plot of intense interaction can even be done with or without smut. If you are a leige or a woman who writes male characters well, I have no objection to the smut. The story is more important to me. I love lots of plot and twists, either by me or the co writer.

The famed Dragontooth Pass, clouded with mist and fraught with danger. Those who are brave enough to ride the trail in spite of the dragons above them, would find a lake bordered by several Keeps. A large towering castle stood at the top of the mountain.

Upon arriving in the thriving town, an adventurer would notice that the town seemed fairly normal for these times. The Kingdom is Adaract, the King is elderly and lives far away, but the Dragontooth Pass is guarded by Duke Etanel Anpesier, who lives in the largest castle. The Duke runs his territory with an iron fist. There are rumors that he is actually a dragon, and not the stately Elf he appears. Tall and elegant, he cuts a striking figure when he deigns to visit the town.

The valleys below the Pass are safe because the Duke keeps the barbarians at bay. It could be that the mountains to the North hold a barbarian Queen who lusts for the wealth of the lands to the South.

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for someone to rp this story idea. Your character can be anyone who would be likely to inhabit this fantasy Kingdom. There are many ways to do this. I am an incurable romantic!

It is rumored that the Duke is a shapeshifting dragon. He is tall and imposing. He likes to portray himself as an Elf. He keeps his servants healthy and alive as long as they are useful. The Quaolian Keep where he is living is in a remote area. The town surrounding the Keep, named Bentknee is full of adventurers and tradesmen. They live here at the whim of the Duke, producing food for him and his slaves, and in general patrolling the land as his private army. (I am fine with a partner playing the Duke, or we can keep him as an npc.)

They obey him and keep the town viable. Seldom do strangers come here, when they do it is to retrieve a sold slave or to cause trouble. But some come to stay and voluntarily serve the Duke. He pays well and allows them a lot of freedom to do as they please, including going into neighboring Kingdoms to seek out innocent people to sell to the Duke as slaves. (If slavery is not your thing, we can assume something else is done with the stolen people. Held for ransom by devious bandits or maybe even sold to the barbarians to the north? So many possibilities)

The Kingdom of Adaract is large and the King is a half Elf who gave the Duke his title to Lord over the famed Dragontooth Pass. To the North is a wilderness with strange creatures and barbarian tribes who occasionally seek to invade.

To the west is the lands of many Kingdoms, some small and some larger, a vast plain and river valley bordered by mountains to the south a few hundred miles away. The Southern Sea is a rich and warm tropical locale with islands and sailing ships. The cities and towns on the coastline are rich and varied.

To the east is a vast forest, where Elves hold the land and seldom allow humans to go. A deep channel dug by a river separates the land of the Elves and the humans.

This can be a long term rp that can span many years in rp time. Character ideas could include a Knight, a hired mercenary, an adventurer, a mage, sorcerer, rogue, hunter, almost anything that fits into this world. I would prefer human or Elf or half breed. I would like this as a long term world building rp. We can incorporate many plot devices in this, from civil war to simply adventure and romance.

PM me with your ideas, I am willing to compromise on characters and basic conditions as long as you respect my O/O's and have time to post a few times a week.

Verasaille

Still open to do this story. I do not mind a person willing to do multiple characters. This can be a one shot or a long rp full of drama and romance.

Verasaille

This story is so open, you can come up with almost any idea to fit into the picture. Play the dragon who shapeshifts into the Duke, you can name him however you like. His prime responsibility is to protect the Dragontooth Pass from invasion. But it gets boring in that huge Keep at the top of the Pass. He has a village full of human servants and a standing army.

I am willing to play anything from an innocent girl kidnapped from a far off village and taken to the Duke, to a rival Duchess who seeks to destroy the Duke by divulging his secret to the world.

Or maybe even the Duke's Daughter?

Verasaille

I have revamped this idea with a few tweaks. It is just an adventure location. I have several ideas that could work here. Mostly I seek an enthusiastic partner who loves to write and create a fantasy world with me.

Verasaille

Still looking for intrepid adventurer to investigate the Dragontooth Pass.

If you have a plot idea and want to explore it, let me know!

proxy

Hi there. I think i may have a really great idea for dragontooth pass if you want to hear it.

Verasaille

PM me with your ideas, I am willing to compromise on characters and basic conditions as long as you respect my O/O's and have time to post a few times a week.

Sorry, I prefer people do not post in here. Thanks for your interest.

Verasaille

Added some pictures and new ideas.

PM's please!! If you are interested, and would like to discuss some plot ideas.

Verasaille

My original idea was for this to be a rescue of a maiden sold into slavery to the Duke. She has no idea he is a dragon. Is he a kind master who will enjoy her sweet naivete? Or is he the aloof one who needs coaxing to interact with her?

She wants to survive and to escape, but he cannot allow her to leave, it would look bad and anyway she would never make it outside of his castle and into the depraved town below.

So many ways to go with this. Maybe she is an assassin sent to kill him and end his reign of terror over the citizens of the valley below?

Funny, she does not look like an assassin, but then again, would an assassin deliberately look the part and be effective?  >:)

Verasaille

I have more ideas for plot.

The shapeshifting dragon is lonely and seeks company. He puts out a call for adventurers to find him a woman. He is not overly fussy. He wants attractive women of course, but he is not going to pay for slaves. He wants someone willing.

Matchmakers all over the realm are soon busy trying to get the single women in their town or city to consider his proposal.  So what do you propose? The role of the tall elegant Elf who is in secret a dragon is yours. How would you propose to select a maiden to grace your halls and serve as the Duchess of the Dragontooth Pass?

Perhaps a Grand Ball, inviting all the families of the realm to come and enjoy the festivities and bring their eligible daughters. What are you offering the fair maiden to entice her?

Verasaille

After spending several hours in the Men in Kilts thread, I would absolutely love to have a section of my world inhabited by brave Scots who wear kilts!! So some of my drooling was over the well muscled and sexy men, a lot of it is actually because I admire the man who can wear a kilt without any sense of shame or regret.

I have a wee bit of Scot in me as well as some Irish. A bonny Scotsman is more than welcome to apply for a role in my world.