Luna's Cravings and General Plotty Goodness (seeking M and F characters)

Started by LunaJinx, January 24, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaJinx

To Start with, here are some of my Writing Ons and Offs

• When writing scenes, I will put my all into not only maintaining as close to perfect spelling and grammar as I can, I have extensions for google chrome to help me in addition to whatever E provides, but I will tend to make fairly lengthy replies. The shortest, and I mean bare minimum, of which will be the very occasional and rare one paragraph. I strive to give as much detail and enthusiasm as I can when writing and I should hope for the same respect in return. if a scene/story is beginning to wear on you or you would like to wrap it up or just call it off, tell me. Do not just leave and quit replying, I will not do the same to you.

• I generally am fairly flexible as to reply times, but if you cannot post at least once within 2-3 days (barring a scheduled pause) then I am not the writing partner for you as my muse likes to be constantly stimulated to keep the flow of the story going.

• No god modding or Hijacking my characters: This seems to be a common thread for everyone but I will state it anyways. My characters are my characters. Do not directly control what my character does by assuming yours are superior just because most are submissive in nature.

• Please keep posts in third person.

• Coercion not entirely sure what to call this (feel free to correct my terminology), but I for some reason seem to not mind writing scenes where characters are coerced into sex acts/behaviours etc.
    I am open to one-shots, or stories that can have multiple scenes (under different thread names and titles/times). If we write well together, finish a story and decide on another story/scene that could continue on from the last I am also open to this.

You can find my O/O's HERE (or by clicking my signature)

My characters can be found: HERE

Writing Sample
Chase shrugged and turned to Krista, “How about it think you can levitate and spin the bottle?”

A determined look in her eye Krista replied with a slight nod as she made the fallen, empty, bottle rise back in the air where it hovered for a moment, the open end half tipped over and half standing upright. Krista’s eyes narrowed and her eyebrows knitted together as she concentrated, the bottle rocked back and forth in the air for a moment and then very slowly it began to spin forwards; away from Krista as if doing a cartwheel in place. At first, the momentum of the initial spin kept it rotating and slowly, gradually Krista began to make it pick up speed. Soon it was spinning like a pinwheel on a windy day and Chase decided to add a little flair to it.

Also staring intently at the bottle, Sylas and Jinx watching curiously, Chase began to manipulate the forward spin Krista was putting on it and made it start to also spin horizontally. The effect was that as the bottle spun forwards end over end it also began to spin like a top. Jinx suddenly got an idea and hurried to find a couple of dry sticks at the edge of the clearing. As Chase and Krista kept the bottle spinning end over end, round and round like a top he began to rapidly rub one stick into the larger one until it began to smoke. He kept spinning the stick onto the other until finally a spark caught and a small flame erupted from the point where the sticks met. He quickly dropped the stick and using his hands he concentrated on holding the fire in place and making it grow slightly, being fed by the, now, burning wood.

Once he had a sizable flame he manipulated the fire to raise into the air, floating just before the spinning bottle; the breeze from the spin making it flicker. Sylas, understanding what Jinx meant to do reached out with his mind to guide the other three into a perfect harmony of emotions. As Jinx slowly moved the flame closer Chase and Krista manipulated each of their spins to be in time and in one swift movement Jinx forced the small flame into the narrow neck of the bottle and to the closed end. As soon as the flame was nestled inside Krista and Chase picked up the pace of their spinning. The flame within the bottle spinning made it look like a glow stick being spun round and round like a helicopter. Jinx manipulated the heat of the flame from afar and caused the small fire to heat up and turn blue. This only added to the effect as the bottle seemed to glow blue, the change being like a kaleidoscope. As the two witches concentrated, beads of sweat dripped down the sides of their faces, their eyes narrowing even more until they were mere slits.

That was when it happened, the Malaonus Nor on each of their shoulders suddenly blazed a bright white. As this happened a surge of power went through the two witches and into the bottle causing it to spin out of control and fly forwards; which caused Sylas and Jinx to throw themselves to either side to avoid the flying bottle. As the bottle lay in the grass, the small ember slowly dying out, Krista and Chase leant forwards on their hands and knees panting slightly from the exertion. Finally, as Chase was able to push himself back up to a semi-kneeling position, Krista had sunk to kneeling and leaning on her forearms, hunched over and looking down at the ground, he was able to gasp, “What.. was that?”

Current Stories:
Unlikely Romance - CrownedSun
Master of All, Slave to None - Soleil

Paused for Various reasons:
The Newest X-Men - VeronicaH - No communication
Protection and Seduction - CountessJess - Schedule Conflicts
The Oyster Bar - Gath - Muse Break
Military Intelligence - Letexia - Unknown
Of Angels and Demons - Monstrous Mr.Reed - Schedule Conflicts
Til Death Do us Part... Or Else - Sinfulkarma129 - Muse Break
Master of All, Slave to None - subjuanita - Muse Break
X-Force Underground - Group
The Enchanted Forest, Through the Mirror Darkly - Group
Panther's Den - PervCelebre

Ended:
Island of the Damned - Darkcide (Partner withdrawl)

Completed tales:
The Girl on the Side of the Road - RP Dan

LunaJinx

*BOLD Indicates the role I would like to play/ My character's gender.

These are generally one-shots, but could develop into long-term / new stories spawning from them.

**Available** - General want to write plots.
**Taken**  - Currently being written.
**CRAVING** - Would most prefer to write these.
*NEW*

Plot # 1 - Bodyguards (Inspired by, with permission, BlackRockShooter) - MxF - **Taken** **Available**
My Character: Jacob (Jake) Leighton - Prince and Heir to  *Fictional Kingdom*
Your Character: Female Bodyguard
Time Period: Medieval
Plot: The basic plot is that you are a highly skilled/trained bodyguard and my characters newest assigned protector and bodyguard. Now, Jacob, or Jake as he prefers to be called, is no pansy but he recognises the necessity for the additional protection and YCs appointment. This doesn't mean that he will ever back down from a fight, and he can be stubborn, so YC would have to be somewhat forceful professionally.

My general idea here is that Jake has always been assigned male bodyguards and all of them had perished in one way or another. So, when YC is selected he is sceptical at first until <Some life-saving event> in which he not only is impressed by YCs skills but he also develops an attraction to her. The idea is that they wind up developing feelings they cannot control for one another and must keep a secret given their stations.   
Genre/Kinks: Medieval, Kinks open to discussion, MxF, possibly D/S, Romance, Consensual Sex

Plot #2: Of Angels and Demons - Explorative Plot - FxM or FxF or] **Available**
My Character: Hailie Drescher - Angel
Your Character: Demon (Male or Female- Dominant)
Time Period: Open for discussion
Plot: Open for discussion, I just want some sort of fantasy/real world-ish. Have an idea feel free to PM me! Angel/Demon sexual escapades (with plot of course)
Genre/Kinks: BDSM,D/s aspects, possibly romantic angle (not necessary), possible Non-Consent? (Demon forces Angel)

Plot #3: Lives of Demons - Explorative Plot - FxM or FxF **Available**
My Character: Sheeyna - Demon (or Half-Demon, Half-Human)
Your Character: Demon (Male or female- Dominant)
Time Period: Open for Discussion
Plot: Open for discussion, I just want some sort of fantasy/real world-ish. Have an idea feel free to PM me! Demon/Demon sexual escapades (with plot of course)
Genre/Kinks: BDSM,D/s aspects, possibly romantic angle (not necessary), possible Non-Consent?

Plot #4: Military Intelligence- MxF - **Available**
My Character: Quentin Caligor - High ranking Special Ops leader -
Your Character: Female special Ops under my command
Time Period: Modern Military
Plot: The general idea I have in mind for this is that YC has recently been placed on my special ops squad. Quentin is a no-nonsense squad leader on the surface, striving for perfection and abhorring carelessness when in the field. Off the field, and during R&R times however he and YC find themselves strangely attracted to one another. This can lead to some flirting, and later on passionate sex. If your character is one into the BDSM scene (kinks discussed and aligning) perhaps they have a night (or likely nights) where they show another side, the non-professional side. Something they keep carefully hidden from the rest of the squad.   
Genre/kinks: Consensual, D/s Dynamics?, BDSM in general (if you would like), Could be a romantic angle.

Plot #5: Riders and Slayers MxF or MxM - **CRAVING****Available** - I would actually really prefer to explore a MxM story here.
My Character: Jacob (Jake) Leighton - Dragon Rider
Your Character: A Male or Female Dragon Slayer
Plot: This will be a new one for me, particularly if you choose a male character, but I would like to explore the idea - to develop my writing skills. It is a world, similar to the world of Eragon, where Dragons live and thrive and are each paired with a human/Elf/Dwarf rider. My character, Jacob, is one such rider. At a young age, he was paired with his dragon Scáth and he has grown up to have a fierce connection with him. It is almost as if they are of one mind as they soar through the sky's, evading dragonslayers such as YC. The freedom they enjoy is one of pure bliss, and they are highly skilled at aerial combat - both physical and magical.

One evening, however, as they lay within a forest relaxing/recovering your character, who has begun to earn a name for themselves as a fierce dragonslayer. As such, YC has heard of mine and Scáth's reputation as a rider and dragon and have set out to hunt us down for your own glory and fame. YC sneaks up upon them in the middle of the night, hoping to take MC/Scáth unawares. YC steps out into the clearing, ready for a fight, and she/he is stunned/attracted to Jacob but shakes it off and a fight ensues and a battle is fought. However, dragon/Rider and slayer are to evenly matched and while both MC and YC are injured and fall back across the fire from one another. The succumb to their injuries and pass out only to wake in the morning staring across from each other. My idea here is that our characters embark on this complicated adventure - depending on the genre/forum it could be a very romantic, light-hearted romance where MC slowly brings YC around to the wonder and beauty of the dragons (I would love to hear the idea for why YC is a dragonslayer in the first place).It could also be a romance where they struggle for power (more the switch ideal for MC) and ultimately MC gives in to yours and becomes more submissive with YC (while maintaining his dominance as a rider.

Open for more plot discussion as always.

Genre/Kinks: Light/Human, or Bondage/Human - Kinks open for discussion
General Notes: This is the first plot I have decided to attempt playing a less dominant male/Switch (likely a switch). My concept is that his control and power in combat and as a rider, leads him to feel and want to be less dominant and in control sexually. Like in Eragon, a dragon and rider are connected as to what they feel. If a rider is slain the dragon is also, if a dragon is slain, the rider lives on.

Plot #6 Angelic Corruption - FXM **Available**
My Character: Hailie Drescher - Guardian Angel
Your Character: Villain of some sort (could have a superpower).
Time Period: Medieval OR Modern Times
Plot: The concept behind this idea is that guardian angels actually exist. And as such, they are assigned to people based upon individual destinies - whether they be a hero or villain. In the case of this plot, my idea is that MC is assigned to YC. YC is a villain/supervillain of some sort and as such MC is reluctant and unsure about YC. However, that being said she is determined to do her duty and protect YC. YC in the meantime is annoyed to have this angel following him around, and tries to ignore her until <some event> triggers him to look at her differently. He starts to become friendlier with her, attempting to sway her affections. The idea behind this story is of a villain corrupting the pure nature of the angel into one who lusts, craves the darkness.
Genre/Kinks: light/human OR Bondage/Human OR Extreme/Bondage
Angel Powers: Healing/self-healing ( the act of healing reflects the original injury feelings in a sensual way), ability to shimmer/ or move from play to play via thought, sword master, true names (a secret name that can control a person/angel etc).

Plot #7 Master of All, Slave to None - MxF possibly MxM **Taken**
My Character: Andrew Varriso - Lawyer
Your Character: A young (min. age 18 prefer 21+) girl who has been trained as a proper slave which MC takes on after her training is complete
Time Period: Modern
Plot:
This plot is derived/inspired from an erotica series I read on Inkitt. Basically, MC is this high powered lawyer by day and in the public eye - but in private he is a real life, Dom/ Master. After having a previous partner leave his company, he discovers YC one night at a local BDSM club and finds that she is seeking a master of her very own. And so, they embark upon this life together. It can be full of all sorts of things, his training of her, punishments, trips to the club, rewards. Ultimately I imagine if could likely end with him falling in love with his slave and she in him and their marriage (per se).
Genre/Kinks: Extreme/Human, Bondage, M/s Dynamic, individual kinks open for discussion

Plot #8 The World of Atemnity FxF, MxF- **CRAVING** **Available**
My Character: Hailie Drescher OR Tatianna Barton OR Farrah Townsend OR Quentin Caligor
Your Character:Your own original Character
Time Period: Medieval/ Fantasy
Plot: General, Plot's to be discussed based on this lore.
Genre/ Kinks: Open to discussion

Plot #9 Training a Brat MxF **Available** **CRAVING**
My Character: Tatianna Barton
Your Character: Your own original Character
Time Period: Modern OR Medieval
Plot: Tatianna, or Tati as many people call her, is a bit of a spoiled brat (Modern: Daughter of some multi-billionaire Medieval: Princess). Having always gotten her way in some form or another she has become a bit stuck up and full of herself. YC is a Master/Dom in a local BDSM club/community and one day when out shopping (or something can be discussed) YC comes across Tatianna and through their interactions the spoiled, haughty, tease of a girl gets your ire up as no sub has ever treated you the way she does - with much contempt and backtalking. However, being who YC is you come up with a plan to teach the girl a lesson and have some fun yourself (I mean she is a good looking young girl).

Through the polite, pointed conversation with Tati you convince her to come out to the special club (the BDSM club although she is unaware of the type of club) you are a member of. You dare her even, citing that she is probably too scared to do so - too afraid of the unknown. Being quite the masochist and never one to turn down a direct dare Tati agrees and a date is set.

From there, our characters will embark upon a journey wherein YC begins to slowly train Tati - working her bratty tendencies out of her into a proper submissive who lives to serve her new master.

Genre/ Kinks: Bondage/Extreme. Light-Heavy Bondage, light - moderate knife play, BDSM in general etc - As always subject to discussion

Plot #10 The Arranged Marriage MxF - **Available** *NEW*
My Character: Thayne Hewitt
Your Character: Your own original Character
Plot: The basic plot begins as my character, the crown prince of one kingdom is set into an arranged marriage with the princess of a neighbouring kingdom. Upon hearing this news MC is not happy. His only wish has always been to marry someone of his choosing because he has a secret: He is a well known Dom in what is considered an underground network among the younger generations across the kingdoms. He has always thought that the person he set out to marry would be someone of his choosing, not the spoiled, haughty princess he has come to know YC as. When his parents will not budge and the date of YC and MCs meeting is set MC (Thayne) comes up with a plan. He will just have to "introduce" YC to the lifestyle and train YC the way he wants her to be.

YC will be surprised at first by this sudden introduction into "the lifestyle" but is soon drawn into the  life with a lust MC has never seen from any of his subs before.

Genre/ Kinks: Bondage/Extreme, Kinks TBD

Group Games: - FxF, MxF, MxM
The World of Atemnity - General, Plot's to be discussed **CRAVING** **Available**
War on Atemnity **Available/Open**

LunaJinx

LunaJinx

LunaJinx

LunaJinx

LunaJinx

New plot added