The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dahling

Is now tormenting me on purpose. <.<

Insanityenviesme

is secretly enjoying every bit of it ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Is too, but would never admit it! ;)

Insanityenviesme

should figure out ways to make him admit it ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Could, can and in fact already has a fully mapped out plan to do just that.

Step one - Complete!

Insanityenviesme

is apparently a master tactician!
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

And cheeky, did I mention cheeky? Pun so totally intended.

Insanityenviesme

is helpless against an obvious bait... just like him ;)
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Is being watched. Intently.  And! Likes trying to have the last word. :P

Insanityenviesme

is attempting to figure him out
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Is hoping she cracks the code, or just cracks. :P

Insanityenviesme

makes him wonder which she would prefer
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Knows that she'd prefer both. Oh my.

Lilias

Had better not have poisoned that apple...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Insanityenviesme

needn't worry.. I took a real big bite of it and I'm perfectly fine >:)
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Is lying to cover up the truth.... -halo-

Insanityenviesme

has poisoned his poor innocent mind
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Was corrupt before she found it.

Insanityenviesme

hopefully enjoyed his rampant corruption
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Obviously enjoys her?  ;)

Amy Liz

Is tempting everyone with that -really- red apple!

Berek

is really blue - have you met Mordred? and hello! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Amy Liz

Is looking at something or someone with attention...

I think I saw him around, but I'm -more- blue :P

Berek

has got the blues today (Boo - obvious gag!) hugs n kisses
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Amy Liz

(boo! :P kidding)

Is obviously the leader of an army and is about to kick some ass!