Pointless Digression's Menu

Started by Pointless Digression, April 28, 2011, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pointless Digression

Pointless Digression

Why not start off by having a look through my Ons and Offs? This way, we know if there's a basic level of compatibility between us before we get started. But if you're more interested in the broad strokes, here's the two sentence version.

Odds are, if you send me a developed, interesting idea with a good hook and a character, I'll be interested in talking it over with you. And I love talking over stories and roleplays. So why not send me your own idea if none of mine appeal?

This is the code I use for stories.

[float=right][img width=200][/img][/float]
[u]Title:[/u] [b][/b]
[u]Genre:[/u]
[u]Board:[/u]
[u]Characters:[/u]
[u]Plot:[/u]
[u]Notes:[/u]

I took this from Sure's postings, so I want to thank him for the format he inspired me to use. Here's his own Roleplaying ideas, and you should check them out.

If anything you're about to read appeals to you, pleas contact me through PMs instead of commenting below.

On to the games!

Pointless Digression

Title: Pirates off the Starboard Nacell!
Genre: Science Fiction
Board: NC Human Freeform Solo
Characters: Pirate Captain, Captured Lady, Pirate Crew, others
Plot:A charismatic and ruthless captain of a pirate ship (IN SPACE) completes a successful raid against what was supposed to be a fat, easy merchant vessel. However, due to a bureaucratic foul-up and last minute rescheduling, he has instead captured the transport ship of the daughter of a powerful, wealthy family. 

The captain had been counting on the money he would seize from the raid to buy fuel and food and pay his crew besides. Ransoming a hostage is just all kinds of complicated, and even when it's done right, it takes time. Time a hard mercenary crew might not be willing to extend him. But if he was to offer to let them "share the treasure..."

Title:Steel, Sand, Blood
Genre: Fantasy
Board: Variable – Bondage Human Solos to Heavy NC
Characters: Gladiator, Mistress, extras
Elements: Enforced chastity, training, non-con, bondage, discipline, conditioning, femme dom, strap-on.
Plot: It is the Golden Age of the Empire. She has stretched out her arm and smashed with her legions all nations and tribes that have stood against her, conquering lands that were once places of legend and distant rumor. The standard of the hawk flies over the four corners of the world, its blood-red talons extended as if to gather every treasure to itself.

In the capital city, conquered lands have delivered rich tribute in gold, gems, silver, spice, and slaves to their Imperial Masters. The patricians have grown decadent with the influx of flesh and coin, and have spent the wealth of nations on extravagant amusements. In vogue at present are gladiatorial games, in which captured slaves are pitted against one another, and beasts mundane and fell, and water the sands with blood of crimson, purple, and green.

One day, a wealthy young woman (you) of the patrician class breaks from her busy schedule and visits the arena, and sees my character in his first appearance on the sand. He is of the conquered peoples, and fought retiarii, with net and dagger, and clad in but a loincloth, the sight of him enkindled a lust and desire in her hitherto unknown in her. She was determined to own him, even more so after she saw the skill with which he fought. Purchasing a gladiator to serve as a bodyguard would not be seen as improper, and in the Golden Age of the Empire, appearance is everything, and young, unmarried women had a moral duty to at least seem to be obeying the proprieties of the patricians.

So the woman purchases my character from the school that owns him, and has him delivered, in chains, to her villa. To the secure dungeon of her villa… For you see, my character is yet unbroken, being new to slavery, and will not eagerly submit to the twisted pleasures of his conquerors.

But his new Mistress, though young, is wise and cruel and wields the pleasures of the flesh and the punishment of the lash with the skill with which other women hold a needle. It is not a question of whether or not her proud slave will break, but when…
Notes: The fantasy elements of this setting are up for discussion. Sword and sandal, or high magic? Up for grabs. In fact, it is not even strictly required for either the slave or his mistress to be human. I am aiming on the heavy end of the spectrum for this story, so please feel free to dress up the setting with as many elements that suit your pleasure as you like when replying[/float]

Title: Dating by Day, Battling By Night
Genre: Superheroes
Board: Bondage Human Solos
Characters: Hero [Male or female], Villain [male of female], their alter egos, and a colorful city of 4-color extras.
Plot: Hero and Villain have fought against each other for years. Sometimes the day belongs to Hero (though he never quite succeeds at bringing Villain to justice), and other times Villain succeeds in his or her nefarious scheme (though she never quite destroys the fool Hero once and for all). Battles have been fought, monologues delivered, lessons learned, and a good time was had by all, enough so that the city newspaper named the pair the Bitterest Rivals of the decade. And through the years, they both managed to protect their secret alter egos, though many speculated about who those masked men might be.

One day, my character meets yours, and they have intense chemistry from the get go. They begin to see each other, socially and awkwardly, as neither are pros at having steady relationships, but nevertheless manage to fall deeply in love with each other. What they don't know is, of course, that Lady Fate has played an immense practical joke on them. Hero and Villain, of course, have managed to fall in love with one another outside of costume, and it's only a matter of time before one or both of them catches up to the universe's little laugh at their expense.

Notes: This is deliberately more lighthearted than my usual fare, but I still want to develop interesting, memorable characters. I have no preference as to whether or not I play Hero or Villain, or their respective genders, although I would like to work with the person that picks up this story to make them opposites, both in and out of costume. Hero might be successful financially, while Villain is on the verge of being evicted. Villain might have magical based super-powers, while Hero is a technical genius and inventor. I really want to emphasize them being opposites before putting them together to see if they can succeed, despite their little differences and peccadillos.

And bondage because I'm still kinky.  XD

Pointless Digression

Title:The Fire That Burns Sight: Taken up with Tiaan
Genre: Low Fantasy/Sword and Sorcery
Board: Heavy NC
Characters: Barbarian (me), slave girl(you), evil wizard, head servant, thugs and goons, evil demon.
Elements: Non-con, slavery, SM.
Plot: I don't know why this occurred to me the other day, but the Conan character in Howard's short stories was every bit a thief as he was a strong barbarian warrior. How many stories began with him deciding to steal something or another from a dark wizard or Stygian priest by stealth and cunning rather than brute force. So it's this style of game I'm looking to play.

My character, Notconan (I'll come up with a better name for him later, I swear), is a barbarian thief operating in polite society. He has come to a wealthy metropolis to commit a brazen crime; to steal a magic jewel called the Fire That Burns Sight. A ruby that is said to be the actual heart of a demon, the man who could steal such a prize would win glory and honor and renown for such a deed. Not to mention the coin he could earn. The rewards are great, but so are the risks, for the Fire is owned by a powerful and reclusive sorcerer, whom it is said traffics with demons and dark shades from out of time.

But the wizard is a man, and all men have weaknesses. Notconan has happened to learn of his taste for a particular type of woman, and Notconan has located just such a girl in the slave markets. He buys her, takes her to the baths and clothes her in fine silks and gems, all in a gambit to be seen with her by the wizard's head servant. Notconan is sure he can convince the wizard's servant to try to buy the girl from him, providing him with an excuse to infiltrate the wizard's tower and steal the Fire. Naturally, he will sample the wares beforehand, to make certain that they will satisfy a perverted thaumaturge's darkest desires.

What could possibly go wrong?

Notes: Of course, things don't go as simply as that. Notconan may be a barbarian and a thief, but he is not a black hearted scoundrel. What happens if he learns that the evil wizard's plan is to sacrifice the girl to the demon that lives inside the Fire That Burns Sight to release it into the world? Not only can he not let that happen to an innocent girl, but if a fire demon is released into the world, Notconan figures that he has at least a 25% chance of getting burned, so clearly this plan needs to be stopped.

And who says the girl is an innocent, anyway? What if the evil wizard was planning a trap for Notconan, instead of the other way around, luring him to his tower for nefarious reasons with the promise of a fabulous jewel that doesn't even exist? Or what if she just plain finds out about Notconan's plan, and insists on being cut in, or else she'll betray him in the act of the theft?

Or what if Notconan's plan succeeds, and he trades the girl for a chance at the ruby, only to have profound buyer's remorse, and has to concoct a new plan to go back and somehow rescue the girl and return the Fire?

Title: Nightlife: Taken by multiple people. Seems this one was quite popular!
Genre: Modern Horror
Board: Bondage Human Solo
Characters: Vampire, lady, others
Plot: Very simply; me play heap old vampire. You play victim. They meet, he feeds, they boff, we have fun.

To be more grammatically correct: I love the well written vampire story, and I love it even more when it's a story that doesn't try to romance away the evilness of the vampire's nature. I'll not go into further detail, since what the story ends up being (one shot, long term romance, tragedy, horror) is up to the characters we put together.

Pointless Digression

Pointless Digression

I added "The Fire that Burns Sight."

Pointless Digression

I cleaned up a little bit and added "Dating by Day, Battling By Night"