The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg MD

Wait really? I thought that after 3 of the same gender post, then the fourth previous person could post regardless of sex?

ShamshielDF

I highly recommend, you know...going to the first page, first post...it has the rules ^_^

Oh, and there were no female posts in between your posts.  (well, technically there were, but we were playing nice as the males were posting without incrementing)
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Myrleena

Greg MD

Quote from: ShamshielDF on June 11, 2009, 09:53:35 PM

I highly recommend, you know...going to the first page, first post...it has the rules ^_^

Oh, and there were no female posts in between your posts.  (well, technically there were, but we were playing nice as the males were posting without incrementing)

Ah ok. Well, I had read the rules but was a bit confused because I could've sworn that by that standard, there's been cheating on both sides. I'm sure I can recall times where I had posted, then 3 or four guys posted, then I did again, and was not called on it, and the same thing happened on your side as well.

Myrleena

Yes, and we've tried to pull those numbers out as often as we could.  People have a habit of playing the games without reading the rules.

Greg MD

Ok, my bad. I'm guilty of doing this, but I had previously read the rules and was just following what I saw. Now I'm informed.  8-)

So basically the guys have zero chance of getting the score back to zero. Shucks!

Enmuro

we can always hold out for opposite day.

NosCorventius

and sorry for the cheat For some reason I thought that a female had posted between us. I did read the rules but got mixed up somehow.

MzNurse

apologies accepted all around...

*passes out hugs and kisses to make nice*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

ShamshielDF

But...but...they're the bad guys!  *snuggles MzNurse*
Ons and offs!
A&A

Myrleena

strudel

Kurzyk

(You know about the rule that if it goes over -125 its supposed to be +30 towards the losing side right? -grins-)

MzNurse

Myrleena

Stan'

You know, the reason that the guys are doing so badly is their own fault.  We were so high up, five girls would maybe post then some idiot would put his number in to let the five girls post AGAIN.  Ie, in eleven posts, the score would go down by -10.

You're the cause of your own destruction, guys.

MzNurse

*kisses Stan to shush him*

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

-132  Don't look at me, Myr and Mz Nurse...we were only three females doing that...not five ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

PanzerDivisionBOM

Because losing is fun. :-)
"If there's anyone else out there, disillusioned just like me,/
It's time we tried to turn the tide, with an overwhelming minority."

www.freedomainradio.com - The philosophy of personal and political freedom.

Coming soon to a signature near you: ON & OFF Thread! ;D

Serephino

MzNurse

Myrleena

ShamshielDF

Ons and offs!
A&A