Werewolf Brother Sister RP (seeking M)

Started by assionpay, October 21, 2013, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

This is pretty self explanatory haha. But, I should elaborate a bit.

Two siblings, a few years apart, were always very different from one another. He was always the rebel, the trouble maker, an independent thinker, the fighter. She was always the bookworm, innocent, apple of their parents eye. Both were raised as werewolves though, she relishing in the power and the ability, him looking at it often times as a curse. The two are reunited as adults when they find that their parents have been killed. It appears to be a hunting accident, but the two siblings have their suspicions that someone might know about their family secret. They come together not only to grieve and reconnect from the years apart, but will have to work together to find out who is really after them. Obviously, romance and attraction ensues as neither has ever been able to be with one of their own kind before.

Anyways, PM me if interested. I try to post about once a week, especially given my current workload.
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0