Vasilopita Apartments (FurryxHuman) Interest check (CLOSED)

Started by MelodyCake, October 02, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

Ill go with human then, for either but prefer men.

Avalon29

I'm surprised, in a good way, with the spread of characters we have.  I would've expected to have more humans then anthros. I look forward to seeing what everybody comes up with once we get character sheets.

LisztesFerenc

I'd like to play as a human female, this girl in particular:

-photo removed, drawn photo pending incoming

I am okay with being owned by male or female, no real preference there.

Leki

@Avalon
Good job doofus, you jinxed it!... Just kidding xD
Do you think chanting "Character Sheets" in here will make them come any sooner though?
I'm kind of tempted to try it...
Character sheets - Character sheets - Character sheets - Get inbetween my sheets -

On that note, I've got a question I probably should have asked earlier.
Are we using artistically drawn images or real photographic ones in this roleplay? (Or both?)
Just curious, since I've always been a bit averse to characters that use face-claims of real people.

MelodyCake

Since the question has been brought up, I'm fine with any anthro/furry, though I am avoiding any mythical creatures, such as dragons, unicorns, etc.
Thank you Leki for answering that question =3 And also...
Show off...
You and your fancy coding xD
Thank you, I like the new fancied list a lot more.

@Character face claims

I am sorry  I didn't mention anything sooner, but I have a heavy preference for drawn images, instead of face-claims of real people. So I am going to restrict it to drawn (anime, comic, semi-realism, etc)

I'm also impressed to see how many bisexual characters we have =3

DaughterofDragons

Yukina

I can't decide between either having my human being owned by the mature fox or the cute snow leopard. :)

Leki

Quote from: Drachegirl14 on October 03, 2017, 08:49:51 PM
I like her. I can work with this:

Argh >_<
I'm sorry but this has to be said.... that character is absolutely gorgeous xD
It's actually making me have second thoughts on my character choice. T_T
Why do you have to make my life so difficult? #Firstworldproblems

@Yugi
Haha yeah, they're both pretty sweet, but who knows what else will come through the woodwork? :p

DaughterofDragons

Leki, that's my job ;) I love to make things . . .difficult . . . takes a strong hand to keep me in line ;)

But she plays submissive and shy really well I think - she'd have to be coaxed into being dominant.

Sara Nilsson

Fair enough about the face claim, withdrawing interest. Good luck with the story.

Yukina

My interest is shifting to the fox then. :)

Best of luck to you, Sara.

Avalon29

Quote from: Leki on October 03, 2017, 08:34:46 PM
@Avalon
Do you think chanting "Character Sheets" in here will make them come any sooner though?

I don't although it might be a good idea. xD

And I have to agree with Leki she is gorgeous.

I think I'll be going with this then for mine.

Leki

@DracheGirl14
Have you considered taking paid leave from your job? Since you're not making this any easier >_<
I'll admit I initially thought of this roleplay as a Anthro acquires human plaything...
But I think it'd be just as adorable for it to be a reverse reverse situation with the human pet coaxing the anthro owner.
Kind of imagine someone that's not comfortable around the opposite sex so they get a pet instead.... and... well, you figure out the rest xD

@Sara
Ah it's a shame to see you go, but I suppose it is what it is.
I'll admit I probably would have done the same thing if the decision had been made the other way around >_<
Thanks for the luck though, and good luck with finding something that better suits your tastes :P

@Yugishogun
Haha seems you definitely know what you want, and you obviously have no issues showing it huh? xD
Admittedly two withdrawn character falls flat more than it works out, so I understand the preference.

@Avalon
Oh, well there's a face I recognize xD
Can't say I'm surprised though, I was either expecting that or Astolfo :P
Both are pretty common, but I guess it's with good reason xD

DaughterofDragons

@Leki - then I guess you'd better handle me if I'm not making it easy ;)

That was the idea, but also just interested in the idea of once her pet and her get comfortable exploring with other pets and anthros and such . . . if that's allowed.

@Avalon - thank you! I like her too :D

Avalon29

And now I've found this pic. So hard to decide and after searching hard to find one that just worked. xD

Wicked Emi

If not tooo full....

- I am wanting to play... (Human)
- I am wanting to play... (Female)
- I would like to own/be owned by... (Male)

MelodyCake

It's a shame to see you go Sara, I'm sorry that I didn't mention anything sooner about the faceclaims

And welcome Wicky! I'm still accepting characters, so it's nice to see you are wanting to join the current cast =3

@Avalon
I think I prefer the blond, only because I've seen the redhead used so many times xD

I think the character images so far look great, I am really liking Drach's faceclaim, she looks so pretty * ^ *

Perhaps I should add my possible face claim to the mix =3

Avalon29

I'll go with the blonde then. I don't want to be some common riffraff even if he is cute. :P

LisztesFerenc

So I think I'd like to base my character of her then:

Not the actual Aloy character obviously, just her appearance. Still human interested in an owner of either gender.

Wicked Emi

This is what I am thinking I might use as a FC

~*~~*~

MelodyCake

It is finally here! A character sheet template =3

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (Enter Text Here)
[u][b]Player:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Sex:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Species:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Height:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Hair Color:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Eye Color:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Sexuality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Character Occupation:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Character Family Ties:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Character Personality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Life in a Nutshell:[/b][/u] (Or life prior to abduction if human)

[u][b]Player's Most Desired Kink(s):[/b][/u]
[u][b]Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week:[/b][/u]

@Emi
I really like the picture in the center :) I think it's cause I like the way her hair flows.

Lux12

This one tempts me. Consider this a note of interest.

MelodyCake

Glad you are interested Lux, I'd pass you the complimentary puppy, but I'm not sure where he is anymore.... xD

Can I ask what you'd be interested to play? =)

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Player: Yugishogun
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Height: 5'7"
Hair Color: Light Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Sexuality: Lesbian

Character Occupation: Web Designer
Character Family Ties: None of note

Character Personality: Sakurako is your typical wallflower, preferring to avoid the scary world of social interaction and keep her nose in a book. This habit, however, has made her a very avid learner and thus she had worked hard to become a straight A student back in her high school years. The shy girl is a budding lesbian, though she's never had an actual relationship. That doesn't mean she's completely inept in terms of sexual knowledge though, as she bares a secret stash of yuri doujinshi which she reads when alone and sexually frustrated. Thus she is a large romantic and very much a submissive. She also tends to have a large attraction to taller women and those that have motherly frames.
Life in a Nutshell: Before awakening in the current reality, the shy wallflower was just a shut-in that designed websites on commission to make a meager living. She used her funds to fashion her simple apartment into a den of nerdiness filled with numerous books and obscure merchandise. While the meek recluse may have kept worldly thanks to the internet, she never dared to step a foot outside unless she was absolutely required to. Her past had been rife with social horrors and harsh bullying due to her mousy nature and sexuality. Thus, when she woke up after what seemed to be a peaceful evening, she was screaming at the top of her lungs as she found herself in the horrid outdoors. Ironically, Sakurako's eyes soon came upon by several mice-like people that had been in the area to experience her outburst, sending her running in fear. It wasn't even them that resulted in her capture though. Not being a natural hiker and filled with terror, the unfortunate bookworm tripped over a stray rock she had neglected to look for and faceplanted straight into a tree...
Player's Most Desired Kink(s): Embarrassing outfits, humiliation, awkward rules to follow at the threat of punishment (maybe some pet play or bondage)
Estimated Posting Frequency Per Week: 1 post/day at the bare minimum (I'm fine with waiting for slower speeds though)

Lux12

Quote from: MelodyCake on October 04, 2017, 01:11:50 PM
Glad you are interested Lux, I'd pass you the complimentary puppy, but I'm not sure where he is anymore.... xD

Can I ask what you'd be interested to play? =)

I'd say a male human who would be owned by a female.

Though I have to ask, if furries and humans cannot communicate verbally, what about sign language?