Time question.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, February 13, 2010, 04:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Just to ask the E staff, what is the time basis for the forums? Basing on that, what time is it right now by that basis?

I have a V-day girl here on E, and I want to be fully romantic to her, so I plan to be the very own first one to post something for my valentine here on the forums.

Thanks in advance.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Oniya

Everyone sees the time set to their own timezone.  (I posted this note at 5:55 PM, for example.)

For the absolute earliest V-Day greeting, post it at midnight GMT.

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Chevalier des Poissons

Hm, and what time is it on GMT right now? D=

A & A

Oniya

*just looked it up*  11:01 PM.  You've got an hour :)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Chevalier des Poissons

Thanks you, Oniya =3

Good luck on your approval.

A & A

Oniya

Chevalier des Poissons

I just had to do that joke

<3

A & A