what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

light faded parasuco jeans, light green sweat shirt
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Bliss

The stars dress, a long and thinly tassled wrap. A yellow wristband with black stars. The black wingtip heels. Glasses, jewelry, yadda yadda....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sweet Innocence

Dark green jersey shirtwaist and hip-length knitted, short-sleeved jacket, black heels
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Duncan

black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, black boots.

Juicy

DE denim jeans, a pale red v-neck, various jewelry, and light brown boots.

Mjoellnir

Jeans and a very much not fashionable T-Shirt depicting sheep in the four season of Ireland...rain, rain, more rain and a lot of rain.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Mjoellnir on October 09, 2009, 02:38:42 PM
Jeans and a very much not fashionable T-Shirt depicting sheep in the four season of Ireland...rain, rain, more rain and a lot of rain.
There was sun one day last year.  I have proof.  My friend was there and took a picture.  LOL

White cotton jammies and socks

Sweet Innocence

Soft white cotton sleep shirt and bunny slippers
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mjoellnir

switched into some black boxers and a red Tshirt

Doom Cookie

I am currently wearing air.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Raven41174

From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Juicy

a blue and white striped button-down, a gray and white zip-up hoodie, blue jeans, no shoes

Nico

black adidas pants, black tee.

Doom Cookie

A blanket.... I gotta quit answering this question in bed. o.o;;
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Talia

I'm freezing....tank, t-shirt, sweat shirt, sweat pants...socks...seriously considering putting on a pair of light gloves....lol....but for now the coffee cup is working.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Raven41174

At work, so Grey button down shirt, Grey pants with black strips on the side, gun belt boots and badge
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Autumn52

Hummmm badge interesting

I just got back from the gym so I am in my work out clothes still. A pink pair of gym shorts and pink sports bra shoes and pink socks with bows. (cute)

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

Navy blue business suit with straight skirt and fitted jacket, white mock-turtleneck shell, sheer navy hose and navy sling-back pumps

despickable

cheap no name brand jeans A tee shirt with Warner Brothers cartoon characters on it and in bare feet. 

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

I am not wearing anything at the moment (I guess I have fallen back into my old routine again)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

i plan to join Xandi in her naked ambition

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Beguile's Mistress

White robe with gold embroidery, white ballet flats

Autumn52

I am wearing a pink pair of biker shorts with overlay of black lace and a pink sports bra with a black lace cover and shoes and socks

getting ready for the gym

Jag

A lace, red, tank top and pink PJ shorts that go to my knees and have Marie from the AristoCats on them.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment