Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Don't necessarily need your answer....just the throttling would suffice... ;D

Next person has never had a broken bone...

<< never has

Stone

You can try... if you want broken bones. ;)

I never have. Technically.

The next person has never had a broken heart.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Miyu

Too many times to count.... X_X

Next person has cheated on their SO?

Stone

Depends on your idea of SO.

The next person once pulled a fake punch that ended up being real.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

No, I'm so not violent...wouldn't even try to pull a "fake punch".... ;)

Next person has more than one bottle of cologne in their bathroom...

Stone

Cologne is for pussies. Real men use snake bl... er. Naw.

Next person could totally kill for a vacation in Hawaii.

Anesa

Will you take me?  :D  *Goes to pack, remembering to throw in her coconut bra and grass skirt!*

Next person has traveled abroad.....

Stone

Well. I would, but not with that giant goddamn bag full of clothes. :D

Sure.

Next person has traveled bored.

Story Tale

Yes.. family vacation across country = bored..

The next person likes it hot.

Stone

What's the point in having it cold, anyway?

The next person is getting it hot.

Anesa

Hot coffee....yes!

Next person likes to play poker...

Stone

Poke her, more like.

The next person likes being pokered.  ;D

Story Tale

Hah.. cheesey.. yes

The next person likes to play texas hold 'em with lots of rope and whips.

Anesa

I love Texas Hold 'em!  (And I'm quite good, I might add!)

.......is somewhat of a gambler....

Stone

I only bet on sure things.

Next person bets on manatees.

Story Tale

Lol.. swim with, nevet bet on.

The next person would like to go into a cage to view great whites.

Stone

I ain't never gettin in no cage!

The next person likes to swim more than jogging.

Izzy1337

Oh god yes!

<-- hates running...

Next person joined or considered joining the military.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Never. Not ever.

The next person fancies a military (wo)man.

Izzy1337

I did, but he dumped me... :'(

Next person loves learning.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

I like teaching a lot more.

The next person has an unsatisfied urge for a completely docile thing.

Story Tale

Grrr.. yes!

The next person has jumped from a plane?

Stone

No.

The next person will share that docile urge with someone soon.

Anesa

Hmm...I wouldn't call my urges "docile"....  more "obstinate"...and "stiff"... ;P  *coughs*

Next person loves fresh squeezed lemonade...  ;P

Stone

I like freshly squeezed sweetness more. ;)

The next person knows everything about paint.