IMVU - Naughty screencaps...

Started by Violet Maui, May 30, 2006, 02:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Maui

Well, seeing as though Mono and I have no life, we decided to play around on IMVU (Very addicting site, I recommend it highly.)

So, this is my lovely lady. >:3 (Appearance subject to change.)

Screencaps coming soon! >;3
[/size]
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Monochromatic

°††°
We seriously have no lives xD... and...this is my character. I Change her clothing to much ;_;:

Screen Caps from my End xD

<p>

Violet Maui

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Violet Maui

And another. <33

Edit// I'll just do the same as Wifey. :D

Monochromatic

Violet Maui

Swedish Steel

Well, looks like an excellent game to me.  ;D
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Monochromatic

Quote from: Swedish Steel on May 30, 2006, 02:28:48 AM
Well, looks like an excellent game to me.  ;D

Nakie ones on the way xDDDD...

Swedie, you should join.

Monochromatic

She ate the last cookie, xD...

Monochromatic

Quote from: Violet Maui on May 30, 2006, 02:50:35 AM
Did not eat the last cookie...

Okay, so maybe I did, whatcha gonna do about it?

That's what!

Violet Maui

Monochromatic

I couldn't resist xD.

SWEEDIE, come on msn. Please xD?

Swedish Steel

Well, I dunno about joining. Seems to me you girls play rough...:)

On Off page:

Violet Maui

Come on Sweeeeedie, you know you want to! You get to rescue Damsels in distress from dragons!

Monochromatic

Quote from: Swedish Steel on May 30, 2006, 02:56:21 AM
Well, I dunno about joining. Seems to me you girls play rough...:)
You could always feed the dragon xD.

Swedish Steel

Quote from: Monochromatic on May 30, 2006, 02:56:10 AM
I couldn't resist xD.

SWEEDIE, come on msn. Please xD?

I am on MSN. But you're not! :)

On Off page:

Celestial Goblin

Sounds like Second Life started a new genre of games. And this time they made the stocks actually fit the avatars...
It's just a pity the 'dungeon' scene is no longer for free. *tear*

Hunter

And what is second life for those of us too lazy to look it up?

Celestial Goblin

A multiplayer virtual reality game where you can roleplay everything you want, with interesting stuff going on in the adult areas but not only there.
Also a bastion of virtual capitalism where you can buy a 3-d set of boobs with programmed in scripts for getting aroused, if only you earned enough virtual dollars, or bought them with real cash=)
It's also laggy, but it made me feel much more like i'd be *really* wearing the high heels i worn.=)=)

Hunter

Celestial Goblin

http://secondlife.com/
We've got another one!
Be sure to type in 'Ulrika Berger' as the one that reffered you.
The game itself is free, but you'll need to give them a credit card number to prove you're not registering a second account to transfer starting money to the first. Remember one thing. You can switch your gender and looks everytime as you wish, but the name you pick at start is permanent.
Also, it's possible to get every object in the game without paying real cash for it, accept buying a piece of land for you own 'fortress'.
And don't use weapons in peaceful areas.

Hunter

Does a vibrator count as a weapon?   ;)

Celestial Goblin

My char has one, it is possible to wield it, but it doesn't have damage coded in. Than again, it's possible to code a weapon out of anything, so also vibrator.

Lilac

Ahem!

Full nudity (beyond boobies) is to go into the member's only area please!  Either upload the pics to Elluiki and hide the links that way, or post them in On Topic or Mature Resources.  Please edit your posts accordingly.

Thank you ^_^

Violet Maui