Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

*evil grin* I can do that.

bluemoon

Well then, make a character sheet ^.^
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon Team:(just the main 6[or less], name, nickname and gender please)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Welcome aboard  Orochimaru.  Owen will be very glad indeed to add to his slow growing Team Rocket ranks.

Orochimaru

Name: Allen St.Claire
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Description:

He wears the standard rocket pants and boots. The black varient, and weres his shirt around his waist. he perfers to be shirtless. 6 foot 6 inches and 169 lbs. Blue eyes.
Personality: Often laid back and prefers to be lazy, but will do as he is told with great speed and efficiency. He is a ladies man and a knight to those he meets. Even if he is a part of Team Rocket.  He shows mercy to those he battles, but if pushed, he will be cruel and merceless. To those he talks too, he speaks in respect and how humans should be treated even if he detests how pokemon are treated unfairly, he treats his the same as if they are his family and close friend.
Pokemon Team:
Metagross
Aggron (male)
Magneton
Skarmory (male)

Will this do?

BraveEarth

We were supposed to include sexual orientation?! Damn I forgot to do that both times, although I would argue in Greg's case that I'm really not sure.

bluemoon

That'll do

And BE, the orientation thing is more so that things don't happen to that character that you really don't want happening (EX: you put straight, we avoid homosexual situations with that character, etc)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

BraveEarth

Well what about NC I say!? I get you I'm just trying to be obsinent... sorry...

Not going to add it then, though I don't think my characters should be respected.

Orochimaru

If you want me to start right away. Would need the thread if it's started.

bluemoon

Quote from: bluemoon on March 28, 2010, 10:57:10 PM
the IC thread has been CREATED!!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64519.0

back on page 3 >.> lol
but any who, there's the link
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Spell

Prepare for Trouble!

Name: Damien Krupps

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Looks:

Personality/Description: A cool and cunning type of character, Damien is the silent type. Having developed a bit of a melancholic persona because of his upbringing in the Rocket Hierachy, Damien was born the son of Two Rocket Executives, which had automatically made him a Rocket as well. Because of this, he is fully devoted to Team Rocket, and their ideas, whatever they may be. As mentioned before, Damien is a bit of a Melancholic/Cold person, and simply loves to be sarcastic. He can however, be kind and warm, especially to his pokemon, whom he trusts with his life. Often talking to his pokemon, they can understand each other without words, so it seems. Damien, due to spending a lot of nights awake has developed a reverse sleeping rhythm, as in that he prefers to sleep during the day. Because of his entire life being spent with Team Rocket, whom he considers his true home, he quickly rose his rank to Executive, at the current age of nineteen.

Pokemon Team:

Mismagius (Female)
Nidoking (Male)
Absol (Female)
Milotic (Female)
Ninetales (Shiny/Female)
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Nim

Yay!  Two new recruits for Team Rocket!  And very nice characters as well. 

Orochimaru

Quote from: Nim on April 20, 2010, 06:41:15 PM
Yay!  Two new recruits for Team Rocket!  And very nice characters as well.
I made a post in the rp too. Just so you know. He's looking for the person in charge.

Nim

Yes I just saw that.  Was a good introduction post.  Am thinking up reply. 

DrFier

I'm realizing that I'm not sure exactly how many ears Fumiko has. Normally it wouldn't matter, but this situation is an exception.  My assumption would be four, but I really can't tell from the picture.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

bluemoon

I'd say just the two rabbit ears...like her regular ears grew into them or something
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

sinoraa

Just felt as i should say im still around! i just feel writing how shocked and confused Anzu is, would be kinda repetitive.

SylarCookie

Can I get in on this?

bluemoon

sure, we could really use more rocket grunts (you can make them deeper, but we already have two executives and no grunts) if you wouldn't mind
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SylarCookie

I was looking to play a Rocket grunt, so that would work out quite well. Anything I need to do?

bluemoon

make your character sheet:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon: (Max 6 [it's your main team] just the name of the pokemon [nick optional] and gender please)
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SylarCookie

Name: Riza da Shilhouette

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Description: After falling out from her middle class, respectable family, Riza took a vacation from high society, and at a young age entered Team Rocket more or less on a whim. Though still somewhat new, she has her sights set high, and means to do whatever she can in her power to quickly rise through the ranks and become one of the very best. Though she puts on a rough and tough face, she was brought up in a very sheltered home, and thusly though she does her best to hide how some things shock her, it does occasionally slip though. Her father taught her to be a winner, and she acts the part, though as a consequence can't take loosing very well. She has little or no moral conscience, and looks down on many other people and Pokemon as being lesser creatures, and will occasionally go out of her way just to spite someone. Though often hidden in the shadow of her hat, it's rumored Riza's eyes are a striking blue, but they lack a certain element of soul.

Personality: Cunning, sore looser, harsh, proud, determined, somewhat vain.

Pokemon:
1. Raticate (Female)
2. Ekans (Male) Taipan
3. Grimer (Male) Goo
4. Weezing (Male)
5. Lickitung (Unspecified)
6. Murkrow (Female) Raven

That suffice?

bluemoon

(I forgot to say age too)

but yea, add age and it's fine
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SylarCookie

OK, then let's say nineteen.

bluemoon

sounds fine to me
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SylarCookie

OK good, so am I fine to go, or do I need to be filled in. I would perhaps like to know where my character should be.