The Scarlet Vixen (Whore House / Romance game) [Still open, need more people!]

Started by DigitLninja, December 03, 2012, 06:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 04, 2012, 10:35:15 PM
I would enjoyed being sold off by my father to do to pay off his gambling/whore debts. Being forced to preform all sorts of lewd and perverted stuff to regain my financial freedom.

Knowing Wolfgang he wouldn't accept a deal like that unless she gave her written consent, and probably would only do it to get her away from the father in the first place.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Wolfie

Finally got my character sheet up. It should be okay, but if it needs any edits let me know!

Wolfie

Really? How can so few people be interested in this?

DigitLninja

I don't know... but this tends to happen a lot...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Wolfie

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

CurvyKitten

Sorry RL came into play on my end I'm answering this with my phone :p ill try and get back with net soon.

Wolfie

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I have been busy with GW2 (bought it on monday). Should get something for charsheet tomorrow.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

Wolfie

DigitLninja

well at this point, other than offering money to join up I see little in the way of pulling interest.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

Hmmm. There has to be a way to pull people in. Ugh. Well, worse comes to worst, we take our two characters for a 1x1 maybe.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

Even if Zaer and Kitten make a main girl, we are still one short.

DigitLninja

true however that doesn't mean we can't start.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

CurvyKitten

Yeah working on some tid bits for a few things. Also trying to figure out if I want to do an anthro model or human...hehe

DigitLninja

ok here's the deal, since we can't seem to pull any more interest I'm going to start this game on Tuesday morning between the three of us.
Quotes to Live by:

CurvyKitten

Sorry...sorry I'm here. I'm just stuck on the characters sorry...I'll brain storm tonight promise. again I'm sooo sorry.

CurvyKitten

Question would people prefer anthro or human for an appearance?

Wolfie

Zaer Darkwail

Ugh, GW2 stole more time. Also I devote tomorrow day for universal catching up for E and Rpol. See do I have juice squeeze a char after that (today is going to be busy as well).