My son's into Black Butler, so I have to give you at least an 8 :P
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

I still dig ties but I have to know. When will yhou be changing that shirt lol. 8.5
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Rhedyn

Who doesn't like Nymphs and Satyr? 8 because it's just a shame you can't see the rest of the painting (is an art nerd).

Phantomhive

So innocent... NOT I dub thee an 8
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Scylla

God that's sexy..  -bites lip- Easy 9.5. Ten if his pants were off. :3

Phantomhive

We an wish but that would not be appropriate here *sighs* pity too. You made me smile and your av is hot thats an easy 9 for me.

Codswallop

Once again, just the abs score this one a 9.5.

Phantomhive

Ohhh horns I love horns. Easy 10 for that av. Yes indeed.

Codswallop

I'm so glad you approve! I was ready for a change.

I don't know, now that I look at them again, those abs might push it up to a 9.9. I have a thing for washboards.

Phantomhive

Come on I give you another 10 how about looking one more time *chuckles*

Codswallop

Okay, you convinced me. 10 it is, I'm just a sucker for nice abs.

Phantomhive

10 Can't help it those horns make me horny yup

10 10 10 10 10 11 10 10 10 10 10

Codswallop

10! Oh the things I could do with that body! And I love having my horns played with, by all means, help yourself.

Elven Sex Goddess

10  Well drawn and coloration excellent 

Codswallop

Phantomhive

still and always will be a 10 yummy

Really anything I want? *strokes those horns lovingly*

Codswallop

Still a 10, and by all means enjoy yourself.  I certainly am. ;)

Phantomhive

Still a 10 but I can't go any further with this being P-13 lol but I do love those horns. *strokes them more*

Codswallop

Still a 10, but I can lick abdominal muscles in a PG-13 setting, yes?

Phantomhive

oh you are such a tease. Still a 10

Codswallop

Darling, I never tease (unless asked)! Still a 10.

Phantomhive

Lets keep that side of us private eh? forever a 10 With that av I dont think I will ever tire of it hehehe.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."