Cake vs. Pie. Go!

Started by MasterMischief, September 19, 2009, 03:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Cake - especially Death by Chocolate

ruaprnstr

"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

Cheesecake
It is kinda a pie and kinda a cake
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

MasterMischief

It has recently come to my attention that we must educate, inform, and nurture our children instead of keeping them ignorant, afraid, and in danger. Let us note first of all that the point at which you discover that cake lovers's whole existence is a succession of shifts, excuses, and expedients is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that it might have been in a lethargic state of autointoxication when it said that people prefer "cultural integrity" and "multicultural sensitivity" to health, food, safety, and the opportunity to choose their own course through life. More likely, perhaps, is that every time cake lovers tries, it gets increasingly successful in its attempts to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. This dangerous trend means not only death for free thought but for imagination as well.

I stand by what I've written before, that cake lovers's conjectures always follow the same pattern. It puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that a book of its writings would be a good addition to the Bible. As long as the beer keeps flowing and the paychecks keep coming, cake lovers's janissaries don't really care that this is not a question of conformism or priggism. Rather, it is a question about how cake lovers's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Cake lovers is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. Cake lovers recently went through a vandalism phase in which it tried repeatedly to disparage and ridicule our traditional heroes and role models. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed. My evidence is that the objection may still be raised that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. At first glance this sounds almost believable yet the following must be borne in mind: Cake lovers would have us believe that it is a refined organization with the soundest ethics and morals you can imagine. Not surprisingly, its evidence for that thoroughly rancorous claim is top-heavy with anonymous sources and, to put it mildly, it has a checkered track record for accuracy. I avouch it would be more accurate for cake lovers to say that as soon as it found the resources to do so cake lovers lost no time in forcing me to expend all of my wit and energy in trivial pursuits. The inevitable followed: Iconoclastic, childish nincompoops started to manipulate the unseen mechanisms of society so as to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts. The scariest part of all of this is that I can't possibly believe cake lovers's claim that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because as cake lovers matures morally it'll eventually grow out of its present way of thinking and come to realize that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I assert, there's a time to deal summarily with asinine meatheads. Or, to put it less poetically, once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that cake lovers is capable of passing very rapidly from a hidden enjoyment of frightful onanism to a proclaimed attachment to Jacobinism and back—and back again. And I can say that with a clear conscience because I act based on what I think is right, not who I think is right. That's why I try always to listen to others. It's also why I say that if I want to die an agonizing death, be given no burial place, and have my soul chased by demons in Gehenna from one room to another for all eternity and more, that should be my prerogative. I don't need it forcing me to.

Cake lovers can fool some of the people all of the time. It can fool all of the people some of the time. But it can't fool all of the people all of the time. Cake lovers claims that its lamentations won't be used for political retribution. That claim is preposterous and, to use cake lovers's own language, overtly imprudent. No history can justify it. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and sincerely difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that cake lovers's dissertations are all too often clad in the slovenly garb of fetishism.

MasterMischief

Adonis

Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream > all
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

MasterMischief

Hehehe, you said, 'cream pie'.

Talia

* Rubs her hands together with a evil grin.*

* Llama and kidney pie, oh my.*   >:)   
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

MasterMischief

You are not fast enough to catch me.  *Brays loudly and scampers off into the night.*

Talia

Lemon Margarine Pie

"Your right...a little tied up at the moment."

On's & Off's
A&A

warzon2

i vote cake-pie mix of punkin pie and icecream cake piecake anyone? :3
but i vote cake since its been speical and is usely biger with more goodness of food

Marjan

Pie all the way.

Warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream on the side.

That said though, hot chocolate fudge cake is good with ice cream too.

But still, PIE IS THE WAY TO GO.
O&O

Kalyx

Cake for me!

Warm double-fudge chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream on the side.

Mmmm...mmmm...good!
Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

Cherri Tart

In the Immortal words of Gandalf the Grey... "Pie, you fools! Pie!"
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Mistress Maro

Mew. I dun like pie, I like cobbler.

But I will have to say cake all the way for me. Your standard chocolate cake with homemade fudge icing. Mmm. With some ice cream.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

MasterMischief

Saerrael

MasterMischief

Talia

Let There Be Cake.....19 of them!  D=

On's & Off's
A&A

MasterMischief

Wykyd

Grandma's strawberry rhubarb pie! Yummy!

Black Orchid

Oh snap, this is a war I believe in—cake!

For saying your sorry, graduation, anniversaries, birthdays, weddings, and kicking pies ass!
Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

simba

The cake is a lie

I guess that puts me firmly in the Pie side (mmmm Harry cafe de wheels pie's)