Xmen- BESM style

Started by Bloody Rose, February 14, 2011, 07:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

I was wondering who would be interested in a X-men rp with BESM system style. It's that or free form, I want people who are interested in this for me to make the story and everything. Who votes for BESM and who Votes for free form?

yuna0417

I'm interested. I know who I would like to play too!

Bloody Rose

Good, I need to see interest or else I won't do it.

Kolbrandr

Would you be using BESM 3rd? And if so, what would the point spread be?

Bloody Rose

no idea yet, but I will award enough to give you some nice basic skills

Kolbrandr

Full on superheroic scale in BESM is a hefty chunk of points, is why I wonder.

Bloody Rose

Shadow879

I'd be willing to play if you were willing to be patient with me about learning the system.

I understand the basic concept of system games, but I've never done it before, and I don't know all the little rules and nuances.

If that is an issue I won't waste your time. But I want to play... seems every game I try to join that is remotely interesting dies before it starts, or gets way too massive way too quick.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Bloody Rose

I have no problem teaching you the ropes of the game is quite simple really. And I am planning to keep it to six players top

Wheresmycow

I'm interested.  And I'd be up for using BESM 3rd, need to give it some airing.  It has been well-read, but it hasn't been used much.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

LadyDiscord

I'm interested, but I have no idea what that system is.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Bloody Rose

Besm is Big eyes small mouth is a d6 system

Bloody Rose

Wheresmycow

Is it supposed to be in the Group Wanted Section?  And where are we posting character sheets and so on?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Bloody Rose

pm them to me. And people who needs help with the system pm me as well

GreenHavok

I'm definitely interested in playing, i'd prefer freeform, but if you're will to teach BESM, i'd play that as well. Also are these going to be original characters or pre-existing characters?

Bloody Rose

Original characters and pm me with your messenger so we can talk

Wheresmycow

Made mine a martial arts character, with just a hint of social skills for flavour.  Mix well, and we call it an Isaac.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Bloody Rose

lol ok those of you who need help please contact me on messenger, I am mostly online on yahoo so contact me there