Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Leo

I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Amelita

A-Me-Lia ;)

Hmm... Endorphin, sugar?

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Amelita

mhmm?

*checks for his likes n' dislikes...*

Endorphin?

Endorphin

You must be psychic!... and that sounds dangerous.

Amelia (again)?

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Lucius Cornelius

Amelita

abandoneddolly

Amelita

Endorphin

Amelita

nooo me!

Endorphin honey?

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Lyll

uhm, no, it's me

but anyway... Amelia?
"There was a man. He walked, stopped, looked around,
And he said: 'I'm the pear-tree.'
And the floor got his roots, the height his trunk,
The sky his crown
And the pears got eaten by the beetles
The birds and the hungry stars."
(Attila József: The man told, detail)

abandoneddolly

Endorphin

Amelita

Ooh! All the luuuv... Three shouts... I'm here honey's ;)

Endorphin?

Endorphin

Amelita

Autumn52

nope its me Xandi

I say Artemis?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Autumn52

gorgeous and right

Endorphin
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

I'm here for your pleasure.

Xandi again?

Amelita

Nope, little o'me ;)

Hmm... Endorphin?