Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 12:12:29 PM

Player Name: Black Howling

Character Name: Lilandra (Lily) Shadine

Species: Necromancer

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Lily isn't the vision of height. She stands just above average, at 5'5". Her face is well framed, made even better by the long raven tresses that stretch down her back. Her eyes are hazel hues, and one looked deep enough into them they may seen the light violet star in the center of her irises. Her skin isn't the palest for her kind, but it flushes near white as can be when she invokes her art. She keeps makeup to a minimum, but the nature of her own energies adds what some may call natural shadow to her eyes. She has one tattoo, a Celtic knot graces the inner part of her left thigh.

Ons:
  • Authority
  • Strength
  • A calm mind
  • Intelligence

Offs:
  • Lack of Intelligence
  • People who make assumptions because of her art.

Forgive any typos therein, really distracted while typing her out.
Ooo a necromaner.

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on September 22, 2013, 12:18:58 PM
Ooo a necromaner.

I couldn't resist the urge to make one. Had three other ideas, but settled on her. ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on September 22, 2013, 12:22:06 PM
I couldn't resist the urge to make one. Had three other ideas, but settled on her. ;D

Well save those other ideas... You may want to do them later. :-)

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Chadwick James Howl

Species:Wizard/Werewolf

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:Zachary looks like something out of an action movie. He stands at '6,7" and weighs 250 pounds. His body is very toned and muscular and he has various scars all over his body each telling a different story. He has a full back tattoo that has a Bengal Tiger and a black panther facing off. The tattoo signifies one of his favorite stories that was made into a Disney film. Zachary also has a tattoo of an American flag on his left bicep. He has no piercings. Zachary is rough and rugged and some say he could use a good shave every now and then but he's not too concerned with the opinions of others. He has blue eyes, one is covered with an eye patch due to an injury he received before he was turned into a werewolf.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Battles for dominance, roughness, biting, scratching, strong and straight forward women. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, gore, feet.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Nim

I think instead of trying to go back and quoting all of the wonderful new characters I'm going to say all new characters that have been submitted up to this point are approved passed me.

We certainly have quite the collection of very cool characters. 

As soon as Snix and I  put our heads together and decide what we want to do with the Castle Rogue thread we'll be setting the game in motion.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 22, 2013, 02:20:18 PM
I think instead of trying to go back and quoting all of the wonderful new characters I'm going to say all new characters that have been submitted up to this point are approved passed me.

We certainly have quite the collection of very cool characters. 

As soon as Snix and I  put our heads together and decide what we want to do with the Castle Rogue thread we'll be setting the game in motion.

I've been ready since 7:30 this morning when my head was saying "get up" and my body was saying "fuck you"

If you guys have specific threads you might have in mind feel free to let one of us know.

AlphaWolfQuin

Are we allowed specific room threads for characters? If so I'm thinking Frankie and JC just share a room.

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 22, 2013, 02:28:50 PM
Are we allowed specific room threads for characters? If so I'm thinking Frankie and JC just share a room.

Yes, each character will be allowed their own room. :-)

AlphaWolfQuin

Kiric Rand

Ok, the damn game hasn't even started yet and I'm already getting a idea on a third character.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Quote from: Kiric Rand on September 22, 2013, 02:49:34 PM
Ok, the damn game hasn't even started yet and I'm already getting a idea on a third character.

*giggles* You're more than welcome to make one darlin.

Nim

Game is now underway with links to all IC threads in the first post of the OOC thread.  Game still open and available to jump into.  With hundreds of species to chose from there will always be room for more players in this game!   ;D

Lynnie

Player Name: Lynnie

Character Name: Kathleen McCoy

Species: Neko-mimi

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Appearance: Stands at 5'8" long auburn hair with matching ears and tail, wears a bell at all times, tends to wear long dresses that have a hole in the back of them for her tail.

Ons and Offs:  Teasing, roughness, biting, scratching, bondage, toys, dirty talk, romance OFFS: bodily functions, feet, blood/gore, major pain

Snickerz

Quote from: Lynnie on September 22, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Appearance: Stands at 5'8" long auburn hair with matching ears and tail, wears a bell at all times, tends to wear long dresses that have a hole in the back of them for her tail.

Ons and Offs:  Teasing, roughness, biting, scratching, bondage, toys, dirty talk, romance OFFS: bodily functions, feet, blood/gore, major pain

There's my Kitten. :-*

She looks good to me my dear. :-) Nim is around somewhere, so he shouldn't be long.

AlphaWolfQuin

Nim

Quote from: Lynnie on September 22, 2013, 05:58:30 PM

Rubs the sexy kitty's belly... yes this one is appoved ;D

Lynnie

Yay for approvals :D

KRYS!!!!!! Hello my love!!!

Hi Candy Lady!! <3

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Lynnie on September 22, 2013, 06:13:57 PM
Yay for approvals :D

KRYS!!!!!! Hello my love!!!

Hi Candy Lady!! <3

Heya! ;D It's great to see you in here! ;D

Snickerz

Hey sweets. :-*

Ok.... Kathleen is in the wiki.... On the CS.... and in the directory. :-)

Character Directory

Welcome to the fun Kitten.

OOC Thread

All the available threads are posted in the front of the ooc. :-)

Remember there's no character limit so if you wish to make another you're welcome to, long as you can keep up with them.

Lynnie

I think for now I am going to keep just one for now until I get things settled.  I know when we move to the new place internet will be on the phone only until I get Comcast there to set up my new service. Hopefully they won't take too long to get there!

Snickerz

Quote from: Lynnie on September 22, 2013, 06:31:34 PM
I think for now I am going to keep just one for now until I get things settled.  I know when we move to the new place internet will be on the phone only until I get Comcast there to set up my new service. Hopefully they won't take too long to get there!

Yeah, would be nice for it not to take to long, but real life is going to have to take presidency, even if most of us don't like our real lives very much.

Lynnie

I hate real life some days MOSTLY when it keeps me away from writing.

Snickerz

Quote from: Lynnie on September 22, 2013, 06:41:01 PM
I hate real life some days MOSTLY when it keeps me away from writing.

I can totally agree with that.

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Lord Erendriel

Species: High Elf

Relationship Status: Lady Arahaelbes   (Ara for short)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Lord Erendriel is of the typical High Elf appearance, 6'5", long straight blonde hair, slim build.  With a stern expression which often hides the depth of love and concern he feels for those in his Realm.  Although he has been known to flash brilliant smiles of the kind to melt ones heart. 

Ons and Offs:

Lynnie

>> such a hottie too bad he is taken *pouts*