Scathmadra's request board (updated! OPEN)

Started by Scathmadra, May 25, 2014, 12:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scathmadra

Scathmadra's thoughts

Give me RP! Let's get Jade or Kianthi into a plot!

So it's been awhile since i've actually roleplayed and I would like to find a partner that is patient with me.I'm 24, so as long as my age isn't a deterrent, then we're good. I'm going to make this my main plot bunny page and hope that some of these ideas catch your fancy. This main post is going to just be plot summaries while my Second post is going to consist of characters I want to get out into the world. It's rare for me to be interested in an idea that isn't fantasy or sci-fi based, so be warned.

PLOTS
~*~Updating~*~

CRAVINGS
My character Jade in a plot.
Kianthi in a plot.
Most interested
Jade is taught Jade is a timid man, he is naturally submissive, so whoever decided to take him to the boudoir will have to be competent and agressive. I envision some A+ BDSM happening here. Jade seems like the type to be into rope and a spanking. Could be FxM, MxM, or whatever.
Kianthi is taught Oh my god. Kianthi is just a virginal beefcake. Let's get her into a romantic situation and watch her flail. 20+ years of repressed sex will explode and it will be great.
Anything involving the fair folk
Urban Fantasy
Adventure-y High Fantasy

Two strangers meet at an inn. One a mercenary and the other a rogue, though the mercenary doesn't know that. After a night of drinking and bawdy songs, things begin to heat up. The next morning, the mercernary awakes to find his gold, his sword, and his horse gone. Will he chase the rogue down to regain his belongings? Or to tie them down for good? (Could be FxF, FxM,MxM, so on)

MxM A boy begins working at a new estate as a Stable Boy. This could go either way. The stable boy begins an affair with the lord of the house, or another worker on the estate.

Typical stupid high fantasy adventure! Let's figure it out together.

FxM A girl just turned woman has decided to leave home and make her way in the world. She takes up work as a maid in a large house in the city. Unfortunately for her, The lord of the house didn't hire her for the skills she thinks. Now it's time for her to decide if she'll continue to evade his advances or respond to them. (Thinking Medieval Fantasy or More Victorian setting. This would also be most excellent with a stable boy and a lord or lady).

A series of deaths begin to happen at brothels around the city. A unlikely pair, a City Guard and a Thief, team up to destroy a threat that would destroy the over and underworld alike.

A trickster god and a human make a bet. If the human wins, he can have the god in their bed for a year and wealth beyond their wildest dreams. If he loses, then the human is the god's for an eternity. While the losses are steep, the human will do anything to win, even if that means loses a bit of their humanity in the process.

Could Do
A woman finds herself in a unusual Dragon's hoard. In order to please the only thing keeping them alive, the dragon's 'pets' must perform sex acts, each more salacious then the next. Do they try to escape or fall under its' spell?

(One-shot kind of ideas)
A priestess meets her god for an evening and is a slave to his whims.

A strange artifact stolen from a temple turns its' wearer into a lustful beast.

Scathmadra

If you want to learn any backstory, I have created a Backstory Dumping ground here

Characters

My first character I have to offer up to roleplay is a man named:
    Jade Ohanzee
    Jade lived on a small island that had more dead on it than living. Instead of becoming much like mexican culture and embracing the duality of life and death, the people of his island closed themselves away. The people of the island had faced a small plague before Jade was born and were beginning to recuperate their numbers. Children were often born with gifts relating to the dead. These children were ostracized along with their families so that their blood wouldn't pass along. Jade was born with red eyes and a unsettling gift to talk to the dead. Along with this, he has a club foot that improved with age, but still hinders his walking and stamina along with a shy disposition.

Jade is:

• 6"5"
    • shy
    • Not quite sure how to talk to people
    • Feels awkward about his limp
    • has long, brown hair, rich brown skin, and red eyes
    • I want him to eventually become a very reluctant necromancer
    • wears long robes most of the time to hide his foot and because all of those spirits around make him cold

Personality:While on the island, Jade tends to follows the concept of fading into the shadows. After he comes into his own as a person, he is mildly confrontational thanks to the constant attention his eyes and odd gait bring him. He can at times be very aggressive and is not quite sure how to treat people if they are showing him anything other than scorn. When confronted with kindness, Jade becomes flustered, much like a deer before the headlights. He will try to return the friendliness in kind, but sometimes this backfires due to his lack of practice.

Description:Tall and awkward, even at the cusp of 25, Jade tends to loom even as he hides in corners. Jade prefers to wear black and only black if he can get away with it, but has recently begun to wear red in a shade that defiantly compliments his eyes. Against his dark mahogany skin, the dark fabric makes him disappear into the night. His hair, which falls to the small of his back, is a natural dark brown and he sees no reason to dye it to fit the island trends, which call for red and white.His only true vanity are dark green stone beads which hide in his hair, peeking out from dark tresses. Jade's face is all angles until you reach his lips are almost as full as a woman's. combined with his high cheekbones, it lends a softness to his face that makes him strangely attractive, or so it was until they native ladies saw his eyes. Jade was one of the few children born with red eyes that had lived to adulthood. To make matters worse, Jade was born with a clubfoot which has improved with age and careful bracing. While he can walk, He wears long robes to avoid any errant stares.

Ideas of plots with Jade
    Jade has to leave the island. The island is a fairly large tourist spot due to the amount of graveyards and strange local customs to keep spirits away. He makes a deal with a tourist or traveller to get him off the island. I think this would be better with a more medieval fantasy flare, but urban can work just as well.

Jade is off the island and has made somewhat of a name for himself as necromancer and medium. Someone (you?) comes to ask him to help with a strange spirit problem they're having.

Jade ends up in jail for witchcraft. You, a fellow prisoner in jail, come up with an idea for escape

Jade as your neurotic and slow travelling companion as you go to find an artifact or something.

Jade doing __!

Things I would like to do with Jade
    He's a very unworldy and inexperienced person. I think it would be fun to have him meet a mentor person. This could either be in navigating his way through life, figuring out what he's into sexually, or both. ;)

*Faintly* Interested in a dubious consent type of situation with Jade and a Interested Male or Female

My next character is a vampire named Casimir.Fun fact: His last name comes from the root 'Covaci' which is a surname in Romania!
    Casimir Kovacs
    Casimir is a casanova and has had a eternity to practice. His wife, who wanders in and out of the picture, has no problem with this. In the case of their relationship, think of the movie 'Only Lovers Left Alive' (if you haven't seen it, go do that!). Very loving, but an eternity together requires some separation and understanding. He also has two daughters who were born during the popularity of the Adams Family, so their names are Morticia and Wednesday. They never quite forgave him for this and he sees them even less than his wife.

Casimir is:

• very pale with pink undertone
    • Has an original eyecolor of green, but vampirism has changed them to a pale, pale, purple.
    • Has dark red hair. The color never changes, but the style does
    • flirts without meaning to. He's only kind of sorry if you're offended[/i]
      • Likes men,women, and genderqueer

Plot ideas for Casimir
      Casimir is a pretty old vamp. I am willing to stick him into just about any timeframe except for extremely barbaric settings. For a rough idea, his favorite periods of life were the rise of English literature and Charlemange's empire. He met Chaucer, partied with Lord Byron, and thought Bram Stoker was an idiot.

You find Casimir squatting in a house. Are you a vampire hunter or a groupie? This is as open as it can possibly be.

Throw anything at me you can think of, he's one of my newer characters so I need inspiration
      Things i'd like to do with Casimir
      Group scenes
      Rope play, either him tied up or him tying you up
      Light blood play
    My con man
    Phiarin Cross
    Just like the name says, he's pretty likely to double-cross you. Phiarin is a man of opportunity and leisure. He likes fine things, fine ladies, and fine wine.
    Phiarin is

• a womanizer
    • charming
    • Has flame red hair and green eyes
    • is really sarcastic.
    • somehow picks exactly the wrong women to sleep with
    • is only mildly skilled with a sword
    • Has a brother who was his partner in crime, but recently got married and retired.
    • Is the descendant of a descendant of a descendant of a fire demon. Hence the strange hair color. Aside from that, he doesn't get cold easily

Description: Phiarin is slimmer than his beast of a brother. He keeps his flaming red hair long and perfectly combed. His face is only slightly above average in looks, but his charm is what makes him really handsome. Phiarin’s eyes are dark, dark brown most of the time but they sometimes turn hazel. His single rune mark sits right over his heart. Phiarin's clothes are always sharp and perfectly pressed even if he has been on the road for weeks. He carries himself in a very elegant fashion which often gives people the impression that he is of noble descent. Although wears a very approachable expression, it often doesn’t reach his eyes. Phiarin's clothes are of decent enough quality. A black vest over a white shirt with voluminous sleeves, pants of a soft dove gray, and a pair of fine but worn black leather boots. He has a dagger tucked away in his right boot and wears a silver ring on each of his ring fingers.

Plot ideas for Phiarin
    Phiarin has messed up a con and is lying passed out in an alley form some kind of wound. What do you do?

Phiarin is in jail. You are the guard are a fellow jailbird. Escape or torture?

Phiarin is conning a fellow con and a battle of wits ensues.

There is a possibly lucrative shipment coming in from a merchant. I think this could either be a trap, or something unexpected is in the shipment.

I like to consider Phiarin being alive in a more realistic fantasy world in a Venice like setting. If you have any ideas for plot, let me know!
    Things i'd like to do with Phiarin
    Super into the idea of him being taken captive and getting his comeuppance for his crimes. Bondage, rope-play, light S&M play, that sort of thing.

Battle of the wits with a woman or man who is just as smart, if not smarter, than he is.
    This lady is my bby. I am extremely fond of her awkward nature.
    Kianthi Feles
    Kianthi is:

• A great fighter
    • Uncertain around men
    • Often mistaken for a man
    • has a fairly large facial scar

Physical Description:Kianthi is a intimidating lady. Standing at 6' 0" may be one thing, but the scars that criss cross her face like a road map make it a entirely different matter. She has strong broad shoulders and a very small bust line. Because of this, she is often mistaken for a man. Underneath the exterior though, is a female just like any other, She is simply a female who happens to wield a large weapon as a part of her day job. When she's not in her plate armor for work, she tends to dress in 'poet' shirts and black breeches. She owns two pair of boots and a single pair of sandals which never see the light. Sometimes, she will put on a skirt but can't stand the strange looks she sometimes gets.

Personality
    Likes: Kianthi has a secret passion for the adorable. She owns a small kitten that wear a bright purple bow. Her name is Queen Itheria and she has a small, adorably woven basket on the the windowsill of her apartment.She also has a sweet tooth which she tries to avoid indulging. When she's on duty as a Watchwoman, she prefers that she have a night that's eventful but not overly so.

Dislikes: Having to wear armor. Knowing that armor is one of the only things she looks good in, having to cut her hair short for The Watch. Being mistaken for a scary person for her facial scars. The fact that she can talk with men as fellow Guardsmen but not romantically.

Fears: She hates rats with a passion due to a childhood filled with keeping them out of the family's cellar. She really hates filth as well but can never seem to get away from it.

Demeanor:Kianthi is a simple woman at heart. She likes to be treated with respect and will do the same for others. She has a strong sense of justice and can't stand bullies in the slighest. She is pretty smart but never had a formal education, so higher levels of thinking are beyond her. For being so big, she never throws her weight around unless there's a thug to stop. She seems smaller than she actually is in conversation.

Things I would like to do with her
    Get the poor dear outside to meet some people. Whether she gets into to 'trouble' or not is all good with me.

I will be back when I have time to write up a bit of info or draw a picture of any more of my characters. <3.[/list][/list]

Scathmadra

Current Threads

Scathmadra

updated a bit. I am DYING to get Jade or Kianthi into a plot.

Scathmadra