Chi's Story Ideas (FxM)

Started by Chi, September 05, 2019, 08:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi

Current Availability: Available for a few good partners! Please reply via PM, thanks!
(Updated March 31, 2022)

Note: If you have an idea that might be of interest to me please feel free to pitch it, the worst thing that can happen is that I'll say not interested, right? I'm always open to suggestions.

Sadly I've lost a few good partners to RL stuff, and feel like I'm going to explode with my desire to put pen to paper...or fingers to keyboard! Whatever the case may be.

Talk Dirty To Me (heehee):
- Communication between writing partners is very important to me. Tell me how you feel about my post, if I need to tweak something or if I’ve shot the moon! I love to chat OOC with my partners about the roleplay or anything else really. If writing partners don’t communicate or take their partner’s comments to heart then a story will fail regardless of how good the initial premise is, it’s a fait accompli.

- Our story is dying or we're just not clicking anymore for some reason. It happens. Been there done that, bought the tee-shirt factory in Bangladesh. Please, please, please tell me if you feel we’ve gone off the rails! Whether we let our creation die or spark some life back into it we need to discuss what we’re going to do. I don't take these things personally so please just let me know.

- I enjoy long-term stories with lots of build-up between the characters. If you're looking to get to smut right away it may be best to look elsewhere. That is of course unless the story really calls for it.

Post Frequency:
I try to post as soon as I see one from my partner, though sometimes depending on my lovely mental health it may take a day or two. At worst, if my mental health is beating me down it might be a week. If I'm feeling totally crushed I'll let you know that.

Post Length:
I try to type at minimum 3-4 paragraphs but can, and usually, will type much more if the story calls for it. (I've been known to go all Tolkien on a story and have a hard time stopping at one tome lol) I love lots of the tiny details people sometimes forget such as strands of hair falling in front of her eyes, the smell of coffee and cologne, how the light cuts sharply across the planes of his strong chest. That kind of thing, things that accentuate the story but don’t bog it down unnecessarily.

As long as you are giving me a few paragraphs and something I can work with I'm not too picky about post length. Keep in mind if you're giving me 3-4 sentences I won't be returning a novel for you to read, it will be a comparable post in return. Quid pro quo and all that.

Story/Smut Preferences:
I think a percentage of 70/30 for story/smut is a good mix, but if a story calls for more smut that's fine too. Totally fine with zero smut too if the story is swaying that way. It doesn't have to be dirty all the time, does it?  ;)

Now for something completely different! (AKA Story Ideas)

Last Ditch Redemption? (Modern, SOL)

Young runaway thousands of miles from home broke, cold, scared, and desperate, with no one to turn to sees a man approaching and asking for change. At first, he tries to ignore her, but then she says something that neither of them was ready for! Will he accept her offer and forget about her? Or will we see something there that with time could be saved?

Open The Takedown (Modern/ Near-Future, Action)

With their latest bounty order in hand, this hunter knows that the payoff from it will be rich, rich, rich! This particular bounty has slipped through the hunter’s fingers numerous times, so there’s a point of pride for a hunter to finally capture hunted. Close calls and near misses at every turn it’s been a game of cat and mouse with them for ages. With other bounty hunters out for blood too will our hero(?) be able to grab their prize and get back to collect their score?

Taken Being a Super Really Sucks (City of Heroes/Villains Inspired)

We’ve both just registered with the powers that be as a full-blown Super (Hero or Villain)! Our names are starting to get known to Heroes and Villains both, and just our luck we both decide that the other’s head is getting just a little too big for their own good, so we've both decided to knock the other down a few pegs (at least that’s the plan). No matter where we go the other one’s always there to bust our chops, either verbally or quite literally. It doesn’t help that the victor of that particular skirmish throws some heavy innuendo and teasing in just before running off into the night…(Winning isn’t fun if you can’t rub it in just a little teeny bit!). Of course, being new means neither of us is part of a Supergroup, but we always seem to get dragged into the battles between these bands of egomaniacs (okay we're not far off but we're not a gang of them for cryin' out loud!), and we almost always end up mask to mask with the one person who’s driving the other crazy!

Possible Hooks/Plot Bunnies:
Neither one realizes that in their private lives they're actually boyfriend/girlfriend, best friends, or even siblings!
One of them DOES recognize the other as someone who's a rival in life (business, sports, or over someone else?). How will they be able to use that against their arch-nemesis in tights too?
One or the other or both try to bring their nemesis over to the other team! --- ka-POW! "Listen, you really do need to understand that what you're doing is wrong on so many levels!" FOOM! "No, you listen! All the sunshine and lollipops and rainbows aren't going to hide that.." BLAMMO! "...only the strong survive, and the world needs strong people to control the plebs!"

Available Space Opera: (Think Elite: Dangerous - Oddyssey meets Star Wars Galaxies)

Exploration, adventure, and the wonders of the universe. Space police hunting a criminal across the galaxy? Does a pirate abduct a famous person for ransom? Soldiers fighting on the same side or opposite sides of a pointless world-destroying war? These are a few ideas if you have ones that would fit with this theme let me know.

CRAVING! Open Western:

This has a lot of options, too many to list I think, train and stagecoach robbers? Fun on the ranch with the rancher's daughter? A lone girl hiding her sex and traveling alone?

One Idea
Cordelia Ellis picked up a small handful of loose dirt and dropped it into the grave, dusting her fine hands together and stepping back. The stoic look on her face belied the pain she felt in her heart as she wipe a tear from her eye. 'Damn ye Sean, damn ye te hell', she thought as she turned and walked back toward town, shocking the others at her huband's funeral since the preacher hadn't even finished yet.

"Sean Ellis ye feckin' bastard ye've done it ta me again. Left me te clean up yer mess and now I have ta figure out how ta keep meself from losin' what little we have in this godforsaken town," she muttered as she walked.

Oh God, how she wished she'd listened to her parents when she was younger. They'd seen that he was trouble but she hadn't. His charming smile and smooth words had drawn her in and captured her. Oh, sure the during the first year or so things had been good, great even sometimes, and when he'd said they were sailing to America to win their fortunes she had been excited at the prospect. Three weeks after making landfall in New York they were driving a wagon full of dry goods across the country with a hundred other families and couples. They had finally made their way to Copper Creek, which was somewhere in the Dakota Territory.

So now here she was, twenty-two, widowed and saddled with a dry-goods store that her husband had nearly run into the ground with his gambling and drinking. The business had flourished during the first couple of years and they'd enjoyed their prosperity, but the dark specter of the drink and seductress of the cards had stolen her Sean away from her. He hadn't been a terrible husband, nary raised a hand to her until just recently, but he was a philanderer, gambler, and drinker at heart, and after running herself ragged keeping their store afloat she didn't have the energy to chase after him and bring him home every night. But now he was gone and she had to pick up the pieces of her life.

Stories:

Active Stories

Call Center of Evil [Group]
Being a Super Really Sucks - Crime and Caffe Lattes [Tech x Chi]
The King's Blades [Wilderness Soul]
Rangers in The Black [Reckless Rapscallion]
The Encroaching Madness [Group]
My Crush is My....Mom? [Canthinkofaname]
The Farm Hand [Geraint]
Being a Super Really Sucks - Rime and Caffe Lattes [TheTech]
Love In the Shadows [PervCelebre]

Willing to Continue at Some Point

The Obsidian Bounty (w/ Sargepepper)
Tangled in The Briar Patch (w/ TSElephant) <==== In a heartbeat!!!
Deep Space (w/ National Acrobat)

Deceased

Gunslingers & Wild Roses (w/ Ramblin_man)
The Company Ink (w/ CrownedSun)
Maddie's Makeover (w/ RP Dan)

I think that's all for now. I'll edit things as I think of them.

Ciao for Niao!

Chi
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Sargepepper

Hey there! Glad to see you back :> At least in a limited regard.

I'm free to start up the Obsidian Bounty again, if you'd like to!

Bragi

i read through your story Ideas and the Medieval story is one that certainly speaks out to me that is a genre I would to write a story and build characters in for RP. It has been awhile since I've had a writing partner, but if you are willing to chat and talk about the prospect of writing together that would be great. I do know that my history of post length has not been great but this topic in particular I think I would be able to provide plenty to work with to progress a story. Feel free to message me if you are interested.
Passion of a Ginger is nothing to be trifled with, be prepared for something different.

PM's welcome

Chi

Chi

Chi

Bump

Here's hoping, throwing the bait out in the ocean of E and hoping for a nibble!

Chi

In Dire NEEEEEED!

Of a modern slice of life tale!

I've been playing a lot of fantasy/sci-fi girls lately, and I just want to revert to the spunky (not like that...right now...but maybe later...) young woman who meets a guy (age irrelevant), gets swept off of her feet and falls in love with all of the weird things that happen along the way to make life more interesting than reading the ingredients on a box of cereal!