Female wanted for naughty stepmother roleplay

Started by shovelbum4u, May 04, 2014, 09:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

I have had this particular fantasy for quite awhile and am looking for a female to hash the story out with me.  The basic premise is this: I play Aaron, a 16 year old kind of nerdy boy who lives with his 50 year old father.  I also play the role of the father Richard.  Richard is a very rich vice president at a firm.  You play Richard's new wife, and Aaron's new stepmother.  I am very much a fan of you controlling your own character.  So name, physical description is up to you.  In my mind she is very much a trophy wife who is 18-20.  Extremely sexy and good looking who is use to getting her way because of those looks.  Maybe she is even a model?  Anyway, the story takes place because you're two most favorite past times is 1. torturing Aaron with her sexual flirting/walking around in very revealing skimpy outfits.  And 2. having lots of loud sex with Richard (which also adds to Aaron's torture).  Anyway that is the basic premise of the story.  If you are interested, please email me with your character profile and I'll send you Aaron's and Richard's.