X-Com Phantoms of Freedom M/F

Started by RecklessRapscallion, February 21, 2016, 08:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RecklessRapscallion

Welcome back commander....

Since you've slept the world has shifted into the worst case scenario. The aliens that we fought have subverted the Council that once supported our mission. They leant all of their resources to form the advent coalition....

We are what's left of the X-Com project, our resources are minute but our will to fight lives on. As we speak now we have two operatives breaking into an ADVENT Coalition compound stealing some data about their genetic experiences. Once you are well I hope for you to take your rightful place on the command deck....

Who Are the Phantoms?

They are few in number and serve as the elite recon team for what is left of the X-com project. Formed by one of the initial Psionic training programs the project was soon scrapped. Major psionic manifestations were not unlocked but instead the side effects of the conditions remained. Phantoms were empathetically bonded to their teammates and to the areas around them. They were capable of sensing movements, actions, and even events before they happened which made them highly sought after for Black Ops.

We are in one such cell, operating in the shadows in pairs of two we are able to breach the most highly secured locations and escape right before enemy reinforcements would arrive. This is how we as the phantoms earned our names....

As the game begins we are breaching one of the ADVENT Gene facilities to steal data of their current project, but soon we will find that what was going to be a simple mission will now become a desperate fight for survival. For within our possession are a fragment of the ADVENT's avatar project knowledge of which they desperately want to keep quiet.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction

RecklessRapscallion

"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash Williams
O/O's - Under Construction