What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrchidofDarkness

Hmm I wonder if a Cancer sign would work in place of fish ?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mr Bigglesworth

If you come any closer, I will encase you with my wings.  Yumm

TheLegionary

Mr Bigglesworth

OrchidofDarkness

Maybe I should have take off my shoes first
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

TaintedAndDelish

Maybe if I concentrate hard enough, I can make his pants vanish with a puff of smoke. Then again, I better be careful... this could backfire sadly.

Mordred

I know.. and you know that I know.. and I know that you know that I know.. and.. ok.. yeahhh.. I know you're tempted! Admit it!
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

"I'm gonna kick Taint's ass one of these days. That last comment about the cigar in my mouth and the blue paint being an unconscious representation of hidden homosexual desires was pushing it way too far. I think he just sees what he wants to see...goddamn fruit.."

Mordred

Ha!  You just don't wanna admit you're pretty damn sure you recognize this face from one of those countless videos you have hidden away in a secret folder.. do ya?

*types this after reading the warning labels on the blue paint cans.. wondering about the 'unconscious' Taint.. taunt* :P
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

LOL!!!

*coughs, turns pink, then quite red*

This cigar's getting mushy... damn lighter hasn't work in nearly a year..
(Regarding the taunt, just joking, dude xD)

Mordred

Ahhhh.. so now you be wondering which parts are Tainted.. and which be Delish, eh? Sorry.. I'm not telling.

(Heh.. no worries.. thought it was funny.. no worries ever.. plus gotta say I doooo like that av' and I ammm pretty sure I recognize that face! *has to later check.. heh.. no joke*..) :P
*See Pillory*

TaintedAndDelish

( Kudos if you do. Google ts-jesse to see more )

''There's nothing like a smoke after sex..."

rosienicole

TaintedAndDelish

Story Tale

(I so thought Mordred was referring to naughty videos.of Rainbow Brite, not the girl, lol.)

*through gritted teeth/smile in a sing song voice* If that photographer doesn't take this picture soon I'm going to bop him on the head!

Mr Bigglesworth

Chantal

TaintedAndDelish

Quote from: najlah on June 26, 2012, 04:57:15 AM
(I so thought Mordred was referring to naughty videos.of Rainbow Brite, not the girl, lol.)

*through gritted teeth/smile in a sing song voice* If that photographer doesn't take this picture soon I'm going to bop him on the head!
LOL!

My prince? You fell off your Lilly pad! Where art thou?

Chantal

*laughs*

"Grrr, I told that needlewoman I wanted a pink dress!"

Moraline

Hurry up, finish this photo-shoot. This water is so cold.  *teeth chatters*

Mr Bigglesworth

boegiboe

Moraline

What about my ears? They are what? Stop talking so loud.

Chantal

"I am not a prize, I am a trap, my Prince Charming."

PigPin

Just my luck to drop a contact in the pond.