Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Please see the Game Rules & Explanation to see the rules and roles of the game.

My Edits to the Rules:
Healer - May use their power once per player, per game. Heal has a 50% chance of working as determined by my dice.

Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Evil Pixie
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3/7 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 0/4 Werewolves
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Scott

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Saku

I'm in! Maybe I can be a bad guy for once in my life ... lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Teno

Kip

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kitsu

Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

DarkAngel

I'm in , If you don't mind bad grammer

Rockin

I'll play saffron

this time I'll learn my lesson >>

Josietta

I'd love to play but I won't be on from later tonight until Tuesday evening. So if that's an issue, please let me know now. I can wait til the next one if needs be.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Autumn Sativus

Alright, that's everyone. :-) I'm going to wait until the previous game ends to begin the new one, so you'll be hearing from me when that happens!
Us against the world

Kanrya

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Kanrya on July 11, 2009, 07:17:05 AM
sign me up
Sorry, we already have all the members we can take for this round. But if you'd like you can go on the list for the next?
Us against the world

Aiden

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Teno

We already filling out the one after the next game?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Teno on July 11, 2009, 05:40:44 PM
We already filling out the one after the next game?
I'm giving people who didn't get in to this game first opportunity for the next.
Us against the world

Teno

ah, gotcha.

EDIT: triple figure post count. Go me.

Autumn Sativus

As the new group of weary travelers arrive in the small and abandoned town of Miller’s Hollow, they feel that something has happened in this town that never should have. A deep fog covers the ground as they make their way to the middle of the town, noticing the body of a hairy mass, almost wolf-like in appearance, hanging from a tree. Some quiet murmurs run through the people as they begin to wonder exactly what had caused the previous inhabitants of the town to leave in such a hurry as not even to lock their doors.

Too exhausted from the long hours of travelling, and uncomfortable rest that they’d received as of late, the group didn’t think twice about beginning to settle themselves into the homes around them. Some paired up to ensure that they were not alone, while others embraced the chance at having some time alone.

It would seem that not all of those arriving in Miller’s Hollow on that evening would be as they appeared, though. One of those among the group was busy with their mystics, scrying upon one of the others. Another was waiting patiently, herbs in hand, for the moment that something would go wrong. Two were quietly curling up together, their trust for one another far exceeding any natural human bond.

And as the new villagers of the small town of Miller’s Hollow find sleep in the beds of previous owners, something was happening to others. They were not falling asleep, but rising out of their beds once the rest were asleep to find their bodies grown and furry. Leaving their new found homes, they find the others that have experienced this, deciding to band together to ensure their safety. It would not be long before they would catch a whiff of one of the villagers, their newfound bloodlust taking over their bodies as they bound off in search of the source of the delicious smell.

Remaining Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves

Note that roles were drawn randomly. They have nothing to do with previous games, please do not bring up previous games as points of discussion.

Any random chatter should go to the Tavern of Ghosts. This is also where those who have died in the game can chat. Please don’t chat about the game, as anyone can read it.

Please include the GM in any game-related discussion. (Add me to your PM recipients, etc.)

[[You should be getting your role PMs shortly.

The overwhelming majority of you have asked for me to start this game, so here we go. =) ]]
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky poked her head into the door of a little hut located at the center of town. The room smelled musty and stale but seemed cozy. She walked around the little room and though it was not much more than a hut she could see the potential for a lovely room to live in. Letting out a long sigh she went to work on the little place.

Hours later she stood and observed her little hut with pride and contentment. A fire blazed in the overly large fireplace, the bed had freshly washed sheets and a lovely quilt upon it, the windows sparkled and not a trace of dust could be found. The smell of baking bread wafted out of the open kitchen window and LadySky was nice and clean herself having just indulged in the surprisingly large bathtub she had discovered.

Sitting before the fire she brushed her log red hair till it dried and sprang up in curls all about her. Slipping into the fresh nightgown she had unpacked from her belongings she climbed into bed and fell asleep with a smile upon her lips. Tomorrow she would look into finding fresh fruits and other supplies that she could use to bake for the towns people.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Autumn Sativus

After a long and finally comfortable rest, the villagers begin to slip from their homes one by one. Once everyone is awake, one of them stands up to take count, finding that one is missing. After a quick role call, the villagers realize who is missing, and move quickly to the hut.

Upon entering, they find that Rockin is dead, part of his body gnawed and chewed by something large. Some paw prints are to be found, staining the floor in the blood of the dead. Finding nothing suspicious within the room or the other contents, the group comes to the conclusion that Rockin was only a Peasant.

The group realizes that perhaps they need to first elect someone to take charge, and begin taking votes for Sherrif.

Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

Teno

He didn't trust the houses that seemed to have been left empty, and so slept in the wagon he had been travelling in. He rose, and slipped out, going for a wander. He wondered why there was such a gathering, and soon found out from his fellow villagers. "I knew we shouldn't have stopped here. Now we're gonna become feed for whatever manner of beast this is, unless we can stop them. I reckon Josietta would be as good as anyone at the moment to act as sheriff, unless anyone has any other suggestion?."

LadySky

Standing with the others in the village LadySky let loose a sorrowfull wail at the loss of Rockin. How could this have happened? Unable to stay on her feet from the shock she passes out and falls face first into a pile of manure.

Everyone steps around her and ignores the helpless lass due to being so shocked themselves about Rockin's death. Several minutes pass and LadySky wakes to an awful taste in her mouth.

"YUCK!" she spits and spews while running to her little hut to take a bath in her lovely bathtub. Eventually she emerges once again clean and hears of the vote for sheriff. Not knowing anyone well LadySky votes for someone who seems to be a good ass kicker.

"Rhapsody is my choice for sheriff." she announces and then makes her way off to search for apple trees to make her pies.

Desan

He blinks. It seemed to be only yesterday that he was talking to Rockin, asking the lad how his kids and wife were doing. Now suddenly..they boarded up his hut and it was just a sad shelter that housed memories of the dead. He didn't know really to vote for, and had never thought that such a threat would ever find it's way into their little secluded town. "Hmmm..I'll vote for... Saku."
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

The man steps from his hut the following morning, munching on a muffin as he is often want to do.  Ryven noticed the crowd easily as the group of villagers gathered around Rockin's hut, and upon approach, the cries and wails of sorrow told him of what dreadful news he would find.  However, he did not anticipate such a sight when he entered the blood spattered shelter.

"What monster would do such a thing?"  He muttered under his breath.

With a heavy sigh and a silent prayer, he began to gather the body, wrapping it in a burial shroud in preparation for the coming funeral.  He looked over his shoulder once the corpse was prepared for the last rites.  "Rhapsody.  She surely will guide us in these dark times."

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sherrif:
  • Rhapsody - 6 votes: LadySky, Ryven, Kitsu, rafufu, Marguerite, Saku
  • Josietta - 3 votes: Teno, Scott, Aiden
  • Saku - 3 votes: Sir Desan, Josietta, Rhapsody
  • Sir Desan - 1 vote: Kipoc
  • Aiden
  • Evil Pixie
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Teno

Not yet voted: Evil Pixie

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

Josietta

Josi was disappointed by the death of a peasant by such a horrible creature and sighed deeply. It was disturbing to say the least and she knew a good Sheriff was definitely needed. She placed her vote in for Saku as well and smiled to Teno as he voted for her. She gave him a wink and then went about finding some way of gathering wood for torches to line the village with. Hopefully if they circled the village with torches it would keep away the wolves? It was an old wives tale, but maybe it would work.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kitsu

This place was supposed to have been a new start for them. A new place with new possibilities. Kitsu had seen the crowd gathered around Rockin's chosen hut and wandered over curiously. The sight had driven all happy thoughts from his mind. He hadn't been all that close to Rockin himself, but a death was still a death. Something was out there killing people. They needed someone to guide them through this if they were to avoid having another person turn up dead.

Still staring at the bloodied floor with wide eyes he heard the others speaking. There seemed to be a good deal of trust in Rhapsody from what he was hearing. Perhaps he could place his own trust in her as well. Tearing his gaze from the blood and the body he directed his attention instead at his fellow villagers.

"Rhapsody can guide us. I'm sure of it." His words were confident, but his tone said otherwise. This sudden death had shaken him a bit.

Kip

Kipoc stumbled out of his house that morning, woken up from a deep sleep by the noise of the crowd in the centre of village.  The sounds of fear, anger and sadness could be easily distinguished and he was confused as to what had happened.  When he saw Rockin's body, he was almost physically sick, having to turn away from the scene.

As the topic of electing a sherriff was raised and names started to be thrown around, he turned his gaze back to the rest of the villagers, managing to get out one word.

"Desan."

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Scott

Scott woke to the murmors of the villag outside his door, after learning of Rockin's death he feels sad and shocked... "It's our first night in this strange town and were already losing friends.... maybe we should move on"... he writes Josie on a slip of paper and drops it into the voting box.

Marguerite

Aiden

Aiden step's out of Daylily's hut with a smile across his face, it quickly changes when he realizes that he was tricked!
"Damn it to hell!"
He shrugs it off and walks over to the group gather in the middle of the dreary looking town.
"What's the matter with you guys, it looks as if you guys found someone torn to bits...o wait...Ohh what are we doing voting for someone?"
Voting for Josie, he quickly goes off to explore the murder scene.

Saku

Saku was pleased that Sir Desan and Josietta would vote her for sheriff but it seemed as though quite a few people thought Rhapsody would be a better sherrif and so Saku took a look at her and considered. Rhapsody might well make a good sheriff and since she couldn't vote for herself, Saku decided to give her vote to Rhapsody. But she did thank those who had voted for her for it was much appreciated.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Rhapsody

Rhapsody comes out of her hut, blinking at all the people calling her name.  With a small smile, she says, "I think my vote's going to go to Saku."
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

DarkAngel

Selena looked around shyly ,She knew how to hide well from people she was terrible shy as she looked for the votes as she raised her hand in the back I would have to say Desan "He would be good for us all " as she went back to her house and work on her art

Autumn Sativus

And so it was decided among the group that by a landslide, Rhapsody would be the new Sherrif. She would take on the responsibilities of decisions if they were ever needed, the overall majority feeling that she would be best for the job.

With their first major decision out of the way, the villagers looked among themselves, wondering who had caused the terror of the night before. With new leadership, they felt that should an event like the previous night happen again, they would have the courage to stand up against those guilty.

After a long day of decisions on the Sherrif and cleaning up after the previous owners of the town, the village once again turns to their new homes, finding rest in the beds that were left and hoping that the previous night's disaster would not repeat itself.

Final Votes for Sherrif:
  • Rhapsody - 6 votes: LadySky, Ryven, Kitsu, rafufu, Marguerite, Saku
  • Josietta - 3 votes: Teno, Scott, Aiden
  • Saku - 3 votes: Sir Desan, Josietta, Rhapsody
  • Sir Desan - 2 votes: Kipoc, Evil Pixie
  • Aiden
  • Evil Pixie
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves

[[As an aside since I know someone's going to question it - yes, that's right, you don't get to lynch today. I think it makes the game just a tiny bit more fair.]]
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky nods at the final decision and makes her way to her little hut. Preparing an Apple Pie for Sheriff Rhapsody she heads over to deliver it. Once this has been accomplished LadySky makes her way once more to her hut, stopping briefly to place a bouquet of wild flowers on Rockin's new grave.

Preparing her little kitchen for a full day of cooking LadySky is hopeful that nothing bad will occur during the night. She climbs into her now warm bed and stares thoughtfully into the fire crackling in the fireplace until sleep finally overcomes her.

Josietta

Josi looks around at those present and makes sure to stop and congratulate Rhapsody on her position as Sheriff. Glancing toward Aiden she gave him a slow smile and bite at her lower lip heading toward a hut for the night. Hopefully the night would go well and that the creature who did this was only passing through.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

DarkAngel

Selena snuck out and went to the woods where she sat by a little creek , she knew how to hide and if someone died well it could happen...

But she wasn't afraid of death ....

Autumn Sativus

As the village wakes after another restful and seemingly peaceful night, they slowly gather once again in the center of town. Rhapsody begins taking numbers as the new Sherrif, ensuring that everyone is accounted for. As she finds that once again one is missing, murmurs begin to run through the gathered crowd. They quickly learn who is not among them and rush to the home that they had chosen.

Entering the hut, the group is confronted by the body of Aiden, most of his body mangled and chewed in the same manner that Rockin's had been the previous night. After searching Aiden's home for a time, the group comes to the conclusion that Aiden was a Peasant.

It is right there and then that the Sherrif puts her foot down, claiming that they must begin to seek out the vile beings who are killing off their friends. And so the group begins to vote on someone to lynch as they gather the necessary equipment to carry out such a task.

Players:
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky is once again shocked and screams in terror as she enters Aiden's hut and sees the body strewn upon the ground. Racing outside to breathe fresh air and hopefully stave off the panic attack she feels beginning LadySky falls to the ground on her knees and cries openly or the second murdered villager.

Finally coming to her senses she begins to rise only to discover she had knelt in a pile of manure.

"Why God?" she wails!

After yet another bath and a good hour of laundry duty she emerges from her hut and hears the decree for a lynching. With a heavy heart LadySky votes for Evil Pixie as she noticed something strange about the loner.

Once her vote was placed LadySky turned to go toward her hut intending to bake apple pies for the ones working to build the lynching materials, only she twisted her ankle and stumbled forward falling directly into a pile of manure. Lying there for several seconds she shakes her head and curses the inventor of bowel movements.

Once more clean she spends the afternoon baking in her little hut praying for lost souls to find peace.

Josietta

Josi stumbled from her hut the next morning holding her head and groaning a little. She had one too many drinks and wished the sun weren't so bright. When it was discovered that Aiden was the next victim her face became stricken with a deep sadness.. the one man who could provide the best drinks in town and now he was gone. She sighed and looked around, stopping to glance to Desan and then to Miss Mar before she  looks at Lady Sky wondering why she was so upset and then silently wondered what was in those pies she made. Were they truly apple pies? or did she make meat pies as well?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Teno

First Rockin, and now Aiden. Teno never really knew either of them, but he still offered a shoulder to the women who were crying, and gave each a light peck on the cheek. "We shall find who's responsible, and put an end to them." It seemed obvious to him now, however, that he didn't really know who he could trust. Not even an idea of who he couldn't. For now, he went with his gut, and placed his vote against Kipoc initially, but still looked out for anyone acting suspicious.

DarkAngel

Selena was the towns crackpot , She never said anything anyone ever understood... She watched the people yelling that someone died again . "How can this be?? I was out side all night searching for herbs " she shook her head wondering why she was still alive..

Desan

Though Aiden was a womanizer, and took much of the women to his hut every night on a daily basis, Desan still was saddened to see such a lively man become nothing but a spirit. Who could've killed such a fun and outgoing friend? Someone must've been jealous! He looks at the crowd. Of course it could be anyone, a lot of women were jealous if Aiden didn't take them home, a lot of men were probably equally jealous if he took home one of the ladies that they liked...Hmmm..

If anyone is to be jealous..I'd choose LadySky. She loved being handled by him and taken to his home! Bur I bet she couldn't bear to see another woman go with him instead of herself!

Ryven

Ryven points to LadySky.  "I bet you're just trying to fatten us up with those pies of yours.  Well...I'll have none of it!"

LadySky

LadySky hears of the voting going on and makes her way to the village center, carefully avoiding manure piles.

"I am not a furry beast and my pies are simply a way to make a living. I won't beg because that never does any good but I vow on Rockin & Aiden's graves, I am not a werewolf."

After making her plea she trudges slowly back home hoping that her fellow villagers will rethink their decision. Almost safe in her hut she trips and falls into her flowerbed, which she had just added manure to the previous day....

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
    • LadySky – 5 votes: Josietta, Sir Desan, Ryven, Evil Pixie, Scott
    • Evil Pixie – 3 votes: LadySky, Kipoc, Kitsu
    • Kipoc – 1 vote: Teno
    • Josietta
    • Kitsu
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Ryven
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Not yet voted: Marguerite, Rafufu, Rhapsody, Saku

Remaining Roles:
    • 5 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

Kip

Kipoc stood back and listened for a while, then raised an eyebrow at Evil Pixie.  "You were outside all night and you saw nothing?  I find that hard to believe.  I think that Evil Pixie is to blame."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

looking at Kipoc "I was out hunting herbs and no I didn't see anything or hear anything " she looked around "I am never seen I learn to hide "

Lady Sky She was out that night , Because i saw her leaving her place with a pie she did.

Scott

Kitsu

Another night, another death. It seemed to be becoming a bad trend. He didn't bother going to see the body this time, having heard the others speaking of it he knew it had been the same killer as the night before. There was a rumor spreading that it was the doing of werewolves. What an unsettling thought. That meant it could be any of his fellow villagers. Maybe even more than one. He hadn't made many friends in this little group yet, and with the paranoia of befriending one of the murderers didn't encourage him to.

As he'd gone to bed that night, he'd happened to glance out his window and see Evil Pixie wondering off into the woods. As far as he was concerned, it took a brave soul to venture into the dark and dangerous woods the night of an animal attack. Either that, or it took a certain amount of belief that she wouldn't be attacked.

Though he hated the idea of lynching someone without knowing for sure if they were at fault, he felt fairly certain that his vote would be falling in the proper direction. "Selena was very suspicious last night. Who wanders around at night when someone died that very day?"

Autumn Sativus

[[I think that was your vote, Scott? Remember to bold so I can be sure. =)]]
Us against the world

Marguerite

Saku

Eh... let's say ... Evil Pixie since Marguerite is usually right on these things :p
I'm back!

Marguerite

-Chuckles-

I voted for Evil Pixie to even out the odds.

Josietta

Some of the other villagers had a point and maybe she should give LadySky another chance. It could very well be EvilPixie but Pixie could also be the healer of the village. It was all very confusing. Josi wasn't sure what to do and instead looked at the other votes. I'm not positive on any of it but I'm also not wanting to kill the healer if Pixie happens to be just that with the herbal bits. So maybe I'll just vote for Ryven , after all he could be fattening us up too. At this point it could be anyone.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

I have yet to bake anything this go 'round, but if muffins are needed, perhaps I should start.

Rhapsody

After debating it for some time whilst enjoying her fresh-baked pie courtesy of LadySky, Rhapsody eventually casts her vote for Evil Pixie
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Ryven

((Why are we lynching Evil Pixie when LadySky got more votes?))

Autumn Sativus

[[Sorry for all the mix up... Apparently I can't count today.]]

With the villagers decided, they take Evil Pixie from her place and leave her chained to a tree in the center of town while thye prepare themselves for the deed that must be done. After sharpening pitchforks and shovels, they march back toward the tree, prepared to do what they had to to keep their town safe.

It would be a bloody and loud death, one that would remain in the minds of the witnesses and partakers forever. But it was done, and after finding only a few herbs on Evil Pixie's body, they group decides to check her home. Finding nothing more there, they come to the conclusion that she was only a Peasant.

With heavy hearts the village heads back to their chosen homes, deciding it would be best to sleep this off the best they could and hope that nothing would happen during the night.

Lynch Votes:
    • Evil Pixie – 6 votes: LadySky, Kipoc, Kitsu, Marguerite, Saku, Rhapsody
    • LadySky – 5 votes: Sir Desan, Ryven, Evil Pixie, Scott, rafufu
    • Kipoc – 1 vote: Teno
    • Ryven - 1 vote: Josietta
    • Josietta
    • Kitsu
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

Filled with fear as she finds half the village turning against her LadySky locks herself away in her little hut and cries for hours as she launders her manure stained clothing. Vowing to never bake another pie again she throws all her cooking supplies out the window and smirks as they land in a giant manure pile.

Crawling under her covers she shivers in fear and prays for peace.

Teno

Teno watches as LadySky ran off, wondering how hurt she must feel that people she used to be able to trust were now turning on her. He hoped he would get a chance in the morning to speak to her, and console her if he could, but as she was locked away inside, he returned to his wagon and went to sleep.

Autumn Sativus

The night passed with only some commotion. Those who slept lightly or were awake may have heard the sounds of those up and out of their beds rustling through the spaces between homes. It was some time into the night when four agonized howls rose, the werewolves unable to fill their stomachs on this night as they had been foiled by the town's Healer.

The Healer had luckily happened by when one villager was gently carried out of their home, waiting until the wolves had wandered away for a moment to dash in and grab up the other villager, tucking them back into their bed and lacing the door with wolf's bane.

As the village woke, some recalled the howls of the night, and began pointing fingers at those they felt were responsible for the ruckus.

Players:
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Ryven
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

A new day dawns and LadySky stays hidden under her covers in fear. Refusing to emerge she throws a wadded up piece of paper out a window with the name Ryven written upon it. Unfortunatly it lands in a pile of manure.

Scott

Scott sadly cleans the blood off his tools and wishes they could undo what they had done the day before. "We can't afford to make many more mistakes" he says as he writes LadySky on a slip of paper and slips it into the box.

Kitsu

Kitsu hadn't slept very well that night, the unsettling feeling of guilt flowing over into his dreams. Drowsily emerging from his own hut he noticed the lack of any crowds or dead bodies. He was surprised, though pleasantly. That small joy was short lived, however, when the voting started for the day's lynching. They'd yet to find the guilty one after all.

Sighing, he resigned himself to having to vote again. He didn't like the possibility of being wrong again, but there wasn't much he could do. If he refused to vote, it could make the other villagers suspicious of him.

Fetching his own slip of paper, he neatly scrawled the name Rafufu across it before dropping it in the box alongside Scott's.

Marguerite

Rubbing at her eyes, she wanted to go back to sleep. Glancing at the list, she wrote down the names and picked one out of a hat. Ryven had been chosen from the hat game. "Sorry, Ryven, I do love your muffins."

Ryven

He smirks at Miss Marg.  "Think nothing of it."  Ryven produces a muffin from a pocket before taking a bite of it.  The man then pulls another out and offers it to Marguerite.  "For you..."

Marguerite

Accepts the muffin and smiles at Ryven. "Aww, thank you, Ryven, did you put in chocolate chip cookies in it as well?," she asked, sniffing the muffin.

Ryven

"Chocolate chips...just as you like them..."  He smiles at her.

Marguerite

"Aww thank you and what is this blue stuff on the chips?," she asked, frowning as she took a closer look. "Trying to put Prozac in my food?"

Ryven

"Those are just blue sugar sprinkles."  He said, gnawing on his own muffin.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
    • Ryven - 8 votes: LadySky, Marguerite, Kipoc, rafufu, Saku, Rhapsody, Teno, Josietta
    • LadySky - 1 vote: Scott
    • Marguerite - 1 vote: Ryven
    • Rafufu - 1 vote: Kitsu
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Not Yet Voted: Sir Desan

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

Kip

Kipoc exits his house, scared beyond imagining by the howls of the previous night.  Unsure of everyone around him, he watches the attempts by Ryven to curry favour through cooking and grows suspicious.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

Saku had some lovely information for she had been doing some investigating of her own. She looked over at Ryven and raised her voice so that all could hear.

"All the villagers who have gathered that have not yet voted and those even that have! I have some information for all of you. I have discovered that Ryven is one of the wolves that has been terrorizing and killing our numbers! He has been poisoning his lovely chocolate chip muffins and giving them to everyone that has been killed so far. Blue sugar sprinkles have been found at every crime scene! This has not yet been released to the public because it has just been discovered. He is a menace to society and must be stopped. Naturally he will refute these claims but I will give $20 to each person who votes for him who hasn't already voted for him!"

Saku said and concluded her speech for she wanted the wolf to hang. She knew for a fact that Ryven was guilty!
I'm back!

rafufu

Ryven

"I resent such remarks!  Say what you will about me, but leave my goods out of this.  They are nothing but what they have been and always shall be: muffins of the highest quality.  As for my innocence...well, there seems to be nothing I can do to sway you as it is my word against yours, and it seems you have already rallied so many for your cause with promises of money, no doubt.  Greed is often a powerful motivator.  Your slanderous words will not break my resolve though."  He said before walking off to his hut to bake perhaps the last batch of muffins the villagers would ever see.

Rhapsody

Is it true, Ryven?  Have you been poisoning your muffins?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Teno

The first thing he hears after leaving his wagon late in the day was about Ryven's cooking practices. "Poisoned food? Perhaps not, but sedative would be more likely. Perhaps he is making us fall asleep so that he can eat us without resistance!" With that, he put Ryven's name in the box, and made sure he didn't eat anything baked by the werewolf cook.

((Edited to correctly close the bold tag ><))

Ryven

"As I said before, I would never so defile such a heavenly baked good.  If you're falling asleep while eating them, it's because your stomach is satisfied with the chocolaty goodness.  Kill me and condemn yourselves to a life without such morsels."  The man said with a blank look.

Josietta

Josi wasn't sure she was able to not vote for Ryven again. And someone who would defend muffins over themselves didn't seem too innocent even if by sanity's reasonings. She settled against a doorframe and looked to Sir Desan to see what he said about it. After all, the two of them seemed to be the last ones and the town had already given a majority vote to off Ryven.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

"I would rather die an honest baker than a deceitful trickster with no honor."  The man said, heading to the town square to await his fate.

Desan

Autumn Sativus

With almost everyone voting for Ryven the villagers gather and truck him off, looking for a new method to lynch him, as the last was too much for most of them. Remembering the noose hanging from the tree, they ensure that the rope is still in good condition before dragging Ryven toward it. They don't get very far before more are required. Ryven begins to grow, breaking out in furry patches all over his body before the wolf form takes him over. He howls violently as the entire group is forced to drag him to the tree, barely managing to get his head in the noose without losing bits of their bodies.

As the platform falls, Ryven's body drops, only a moment before his body stills and they can official claim him dead. The villagers feel confident in knowing that they have lynched a werewolf as they head for bed.

Final Lynch Votes:
    • Ryven - 9 votes: LadySky, Marguerite, Kipoc, rafufu, Saku, Rhapsody, Teno, Josietta, Sir Desan
    • LadySky - 1 vote: Scott
    • Marguerite - 1 vote: Ryven
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 3 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

As she hears the shouting and howling LadySky leaps from her bed and stumbles to the door to observe. Her shaking hand stays over her mouth to stop her cries of fear as she watches Ryven turn into a hairy monster. She was right about him and her heart is heavy with sadness as she thinks of her fellow villagers being poisoned with his muffin trickery.

Feeling stronger than before LadySky helps to burn the carcuss of Ryven and then she makes her way to the town center hoping to find others that will no longer suspect her as a werewolf. Unfortunately just as she reaches the village square Scott rides by on his horse and the beast drops a pile of manure directly in the path she is walking along. Her feet now covered she stands there in shock and looks to the heavens asking why?

Her head hanging dejectedly she goes home to bathe once more and crawls under the covers for a night of restless sleep.

Desan

* Sir Desan is happy he made the correct choice. He grins as he watches Ryven get hanged in front of the crowd. "Rot in hell foul beast." He muttered to himself before he yawned and slinked off to retire for the night.

Autumn Sativus

The town sleeps peacefully, feeling safe from the threat of the wolves as they had removed it the previous day. This proves during the night to be untrue. The town healer comes through again, mixing and serving a healing potion to the one who had been attacked.

The howls of the wolves can be heard again, this time some cries heard for the one they'd lost. Though no one was lost throughout the night, it was still apparent that the town was yet to be safe from the threat of the wolves. Once the group gathers, they decide to again lynch someone suspicious.

Remaining Players:
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 3 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky had stayed under her covers the entire night shaking in fear. Hearing the howling of the werewolves was simply more than she could bare and tears ran down her cheeks as the night wore on. Sure that another life would have been taken after hearing all the noise she was not looking forward to leaving the peace of her hut to venture into the village center. Once there however she was thrilled to hear that someone had been saved from death!

Happily she went to gather apples and pears from the orchard outside of town and spent her morning merrily baking pies for everyone. Of course she had to gather all her supplies from the manure pile she had thrown them in and thus spent a great deal of time cleaning and bathing.

Taking her pies to the village square LadySky rolled her cart around offering a pie for a dollar. "Pies!!!! Come and get your pies!!!!"

She also voted for Scott since he seemed determined to see her murdered.

Kitsu

The sense of happiness he'd gotten from knowing the wolf had been taken care of was quickly shattered upon hearing the mournful howls that night. Obviously the threat had not been taken care of completely. There were more of them. Certain that there would be another death, Kitsu ventured out of his hut. He was pleasantly surprised to see there had not been a death though. Once again, the healer had saved a life!

He smiled as he noticed Ladysky out selling her pies, calling out the low price cheerily. How anyone could have voted to have her slain he'd never know. Instead he turned his suspicions elsewhere. Rafufu was still as silent as ever, keeping to himself more often than not. Someone so withdrawn had to be hiding something.

Saku

Saku had been glad that the villagers had followed her lead earlier for they had taken down the werewolf Ryven. She knew it was only a matter of time before the wolves tried to take her out but at least she would go out having taken down a wolf. She thought about who to pick next and discovered she wasn't entirely sure. But Scott seemed suspicious to her and so she placed her vote with him.
I'm back!

Marguerite

Narrowing her eyes, she glanced around and looked at the list. "I vote in Scott. Now I need to go off and make myself some muffins with no blue pills."

Kip

Kipoc listened carefully to those who had spoken up already and nodded, considering his own thoughts in lights of their words.  Scott had been quite focused and suspicious in recent days and Kipoc directed his fear and paranoia towards the man by silently voting for him.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
    • Scott - 8 votes: LadySky, Saku, Marguerite, Kipoc, Teno, Josietta, Rafufu, Sir Desan
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Not yet voted: Rhapsody, Scott

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 3 Werewolves
Us against the world

Scott

don't vote for me I'm the seer!!!
The following people are/were Werewolves:

Kitsu
LadySky
Ryven
Kipoc

Who do you think leaked the info to Saku anyway? just ask her!!!

Saku

Saku raised a brow at Scott. "It seems to me you are getting desperate there, Scott. Why are you lying to me? I know you aren't the Seer since I am." She said, Scott simply making his position that much more suspicious by lying and she watched him carefully. She hadn't known if Scott was truly guilty in the beginning but when he started to lie that was when she felt more certain about her decision. Only time would tell now if he had been a wolf or not.

"Not to mention the fact that you never voted for Ryven even though nearly everyone else was convinced that it was him. That by itself was suspicious enough."
I'm back!

Teno

Hmm, Rather lucky of you if every night you only chose the werewolves. Lucky, or suspicious." He ponders the meaning, realising that only werewolves would be able to know who their allies were straight away. "It's like rolling a dice six times only and getting each number in sequence. possible, but very unlikely. I'm going to have to agree with everyone else, and vote for Scott."

Scott

Oh, your right, I'm not the seer, I'm a dead wolf walking for sure, Scott said smiling.... But dearest Saku, you've already been saved once, it can't happen twice...  There's still two wolves that you just confirmed your position too....

I'll see you the day after I get lynched... on the other side :)

Marguerite

Marguerite merely laughed and had herself another bottle of alcohol. "Wow, Scott, you are hilarious with your stories."

Scott

Scott walks to Marg and kisses her cheek, goodbye drinks? he asks, motioning toward the natural rock benches by the stream.

Marguerite

"Sounds good to me," she answered as she let herself pour the drinks for the two of them.

Saku

Quote from: Scott on July 21, 2009, 10:56:45 AM
Oh, your right, I'm not the seer, I'm a dead wolf walking for sure, Scott said smiling.... But dearest Saku, you've already been saved once, it can't happen twice...  There's still two wolves that you just confirmed your position too....

I'll see you the day after I get lynched... on the other side :)

Ooooh Scott you just confirmed to the rest of us that you are a wolf. How would you know that I have been saved once? Unless you were a wolf and tried to kill me? *chuckles* You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper into your own grave. I may be taken out this following night but I am happy to have taken out a wolf Ryven and perhaps you as the second wolf. *smiles*
I'm back!

Josietta

Josi looked at Saku and then to Scott and shook her head. You both are digging your own graves. Even if one of you is the seer both of you are going to die. One will be lynched or being suspected as a wolf and the other will be eaten by the wolves tonight for admitting to being the seer.  So it matters not who I write down at this point. *she sighs and writes down her vote slipping it into a box* Scott

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Desan

* Sir Desan points to Scott.

It's too late for you.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

LadySky

Well I am sure that Scott is a wolf now! I know for a fact that I am a simple peasant in this round so your lie just proved your guilt! My vote stands!

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Scott

Maybe so Rhapsody but I like to think of it as a last act of helping my werewolf brothers. With the seer exposed and i'm sure soon gone, maybe they can live a little safer.

Autumn Sativus

As the decision is made that the village will finish off Scott on this particular evening, they have great debate over how to do the deed. One suggests building a fire to let the wolf burn where another suggests silver darts. They finally agree to burning him.

After building the base the villagers grab hold of Scott, escorting him roughly to the place where they would chain him down, the silver in the metal burning his skin. He howls before the fire is even started, transforming to his furry form and attempting to escape. The villagers rage as they see the event, several of them setting fire to the built up wood and hay. It would be several hours before the werewolf would disintegrate, but the death would be quick once the flames built, the howls dying off sooner than later.

Final Lynch Votes:
    • Scott - 8 votes: LadySky, Saku, Marguerite, Kipoc, Teno, Josietta, Rafufu, Sir Desan, Rhapsody
    • Rhapsody - 1 vote: Scott
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Saku
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 2 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

With a tremble in her body LadySky observes the killing of a furry beast. Could they possibly be safe now? Was the little village once more at peace?

With hope in her heart she makes her way to the little hut and finishes off the leftover pies that did not sell today. While washing dishes and putting things away she is appalled to discover manure has been put in her cupboards!

"That is so not funny!" she yells out in the empty room.

Spending half the night cleaning the mess up she falls exhausted into bed and sleeps deeply, dreaming of manure pies...

Autumn Sativus

The village was quiet for the first time in several evenings, that night. Though this was not a sign that the wolves had moved on from the small grouping of Miller's Hollow... it was something else all together.

When the village woke and gathered as usual in the center of town... another was missing. They rushed to the hut of the missing one, finding Saku half eaten, though still in her bed. Covering up the bloody scene until it can be properly deat with, they begin searching the hut for any signs of truth in Saku's claims of being the Seer.

Finding this to be a load of LadySky-stepped-in-manure, the village comes to the conclusion that Saku was only a Peasant. With the information revealed, the village returns to its worries of wolves, the people beginning to vote on who to lynch once again.

Remaining Players:
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 3 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 2 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky enters the village looking warily at each of her fellow villagers faces. She did not know who had broken into her hut and played such a fowl joke on her but she was determined to discover the wicked prankster and make them pay.

Realizing Saku had been killed she immediately forgot her own problems and spent the day burying her sweet friend. She was appalled at the horrible manner in which her friend had been killed and vowed to make someone pay for this crime.

Late that evening after Saku had been laid to rest and her hut boarded up she placed her vote for rafufu, feeling a funny fear whenever she looked at him.

Tired and weary LadySky went home, checking her cupboards immediately for any of the stinky stuff and satisfied she was safe behind locked doors she made use of her large bathtub, soaking for over an hour in the fragrent bubbles. Exhausted she climbed into her soft bed for a good nights rest, only to realize her entire mattress was covered in manure!

"This cannot be happening!" she cried as she through back her covers and saw the large pile she was sitting in.

Josietta

Josi was sad to see Saku had been killed but was thankful to be rid of another wolf. She did tell them both they would probably die by the next day and sighed. However she was glad Saku was not the seer, if she was it would given those beasties a point in their court. She stopped by the voting box after glancing to LadySky with a raised brow at all the manure and such that seemed to find its way to her and couldn't help but laugh a little at the outbursts. She scribbled onto a slip of paper and slid it into the box, marking, Rhapsody as a culprit in this scheme until something else was more apparent to her. The good sheriff had done little to help the village thus far and she could only assume that perhaps she was helping those who sought to destroy us.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kip

Kipoc considered Josi's vote and thought back on Rhapsody's actions, or lack thereof, over the last couple of days.  The sheriff had not done much investigating and seemed to have been happy for events to take their course as villagers died on most nights.   Suspcious, he had to vote for her as well.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Listening to what Josi had to say and what was laid out in front of her, she chose Rhapsody as well. "Sorry, lovely."

Rhapsody

Quote from: Kipoc on July 22, 2009, 11:51:10 PM
Kipoc considered Josi's vote and thought back on Rhapsody's actions, or lack thereof, over the last couple of days.  The sheriff had not done much investigating and seemed to have been happy for events to take their course as villagers died on most nights.   Suspcious, he had to vote for her as well.

You didn't elect me to investigate anything.  You elected me to break a tie in the event one happens during voting.   If you wanted me to investigate, you should have made that clear in the job description, Josietta.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Desan

* Sir Desan hops on the bandwagon and votes for Rhapsody, he hopes that with this vote another werewolf will be killed and he shall avenge Saku's death.

Teno

"What makes everyone so sure Rhapsody is a werewolf? I'm not convinced she is, and especially when Scott voted her with his last breath, just before we lynched him. To be honest, I'm more wary of Kitsu."

Josietta

Maybe its because you are a werewolf Teno and are trying to save your wolfie friends position of power?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Kip

Quote from: Teno on July 23, 2009, 04:52:02 PM
*smirks*

*ponders Teno's smirk*

You're accused of being a werewolf and you smirk?  *gets suspicious and backs away slowly*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

((-Eyes Kipoc's avi and just dies...- Mmm...))
Us against the world

Kip

Quote from: Saffron on July 23, 2009, 06:46:58 PM
((-Eyes Kipoc's avi and just dies...- Mmm...))

((PMs Saffron to make her die more))

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • Rhapsody - 4 votes: Josietta, Kipoc, Marguerite, Sir Desan
  • Rafufu - 2 votes: LadySky, Kitsu
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Kitsu - 1 vote: Teno
  • Sir Desan - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 2 Werewolves
Us against the world

Teno

Oh, I was smirking because of who the accusation came from. Not because I'm one of them. And for the record, I'm not. Place your suspicions elsewhere, wolfie!

Kitsu

It's fairly clear that, whoever he votes for, he won't affect the outcome very much. He's so certain that Rafufu is a wolf though. The fact that his vote won't change anything won't have him backing down from what he's sure is right. Then again, he had been pretty damn sure about Selena too...

rafufu

Seeing as my vote makes little difference, lets go with Sir Desan because I don't think he's been voted for yet and he may feel left out.

LadySky

LadySky stands by waiting for the lynching to commense for the evening. She shakes her head sadly for she does not really think Rhapsody is a danger.

Autumn Sativus

LadySky is wrong in her thoughts to think Rhapsody was no threat to the people. As the villagers gather to take Rhapsody to her death, she begins transforming, her anger getting the best of her. Though she still walks along calmly with those dragging her, it is more than obvious now that Rhapsody is one of the remaining werewolves.

The group marches her to the stage in the central area of the town, forcing her into a found guillotine. It only takes a moment and the life of Rhapsody the sherriff is over. When later searching their belongings, the town finds a note claiming Teno to be the new sherriff.

Remaining Players
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

Teno

Teno couldn't sleep all night. Seeing someone he thought he could trust transforming in front of him like that, he thought her innocent, and tried to point people in the right direction. And to find he was in fact directing them away? This was all too much for him, and thoughts ran through his head. Then, there was the fact he was now the sheriff, because of the werewolf's request?

He left his wagon, and wandered around the village, trying to clear his mind, but still on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary.

LadySky

LadySky simply hung her head sadly, surely all the werewolves were now dead she thought. After a long walk in the woods to clear her mind of the grizzly images of death this village had seen she sank into her bed for a night of restless sleep.

Tossing and turning all night long LadySky could not rest peacefully. Finally she rose from the bed and snuggled down in front of the fireplace to read a good book. It was her favorite and she had read it many times before in times of distress. Knowing exactly where her favorite part was she flipped the novel open only to stare in shock at the manure smashed into the pages!

"What kind of monster does this?" she wailed...

Autumn Sativus

The small town of Miller's Hollow was not safe yet from the threat of the wolves. With such small numbers left, the people had begun to wonder when they would take care of the last of the furry creatures. It would prove to the villagers that this was not yet true.

The lonely howl of one single wolf lets the remaining villagers know that they are close, but have not yet eliminated the threat. The village once again looks around for one known as the Healer, wondering who had been attacked and saved in the night to cause the piercing, hungry howl that shook their huts.

Upon waking, the town quickly gathers to begin voting on their final suspect.

Remaining Players
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky emerges from her hut glaring daggers at all those in the tiny village. Werewolves she could deal with, manure prankers were however another thing! Voting again for rafufu, sure her instincts are correct, she turns and goes to pack her meager belongings.

"I am leaving this wicked place as soon as possible." she grumbles as she trudges onward, never noticing that the back of her dress is totally smeared with manure.

Kitsu

There was just one wolf left. The lonely cry last night was proof enough of that. There wasn't a doubt in his mind who that wolf was too. He'd been suspecting Rafufu for the last few days. Today he was certain the wolf threat would be done with once and for all.

Teno

Teno wondered about the villagers, and even though he hated to admit it, there was still another werewolf among them. He decided that he would go along with the vote, knowing full well who he would send to be lynched tomorrow should it turn out to be the wrong decision.

"I vote Rafufu"

Kip

Kipoc eyes Rafufu sadly - "As the last wolf, you must succumb to our will.  I'm sad it is you."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • Rafufu - 5 votes: LadySky, Kitsu, Teno, Kipoc, Marguerite, Sir Desan
  • Teno - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Sir Desan

Not yet voted: Josietta, rafufu,

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

Desan

* Sir Desan hops on the bandwagon, seeing how everyone is so sure of this person being a wolf. He casts his vote for rafufu

Marguerite

Can we make this death even more gory?

-Smiles-

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Marguerite

Tear the flesh from their bones? Go Hostel on them?

Teno

Shove a pike through their whole body and put it on show as a warning?

Maybe leave them alive still, just so that they can die slowly.

Ryven

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Ryven on July 25, 2009, 03:11:39 PM
Drawn and quartered.
I'd been thinking about that all game. Might go with it.
Us against the world

rafufu

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
  • Rafufu - 5 votes: LadySky, Kitsu, Teno, Kipoc, Marguerite, Sir Desan, Josietta
  • Teno - 1 vote: rafufu
  • Josietta
  • Kitsu
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Sir Desan

Remaining Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Werewolf
Us against the world

LadySky

I am all for drawn and quartered. I also love love love the idea of sticking him on a spike and letting it spear him through his anus while he slides slowly down onto it alive. Is that PG-13?

Autumn Sativus

No, not in the slightest bit. But some of you might be interested in the game I want to run shortly, which I'll be placing in the EX section. :P It's Mafia based... just horribly un-PG-13.
Us against the world

Teno

Could be interesting. What theme will you be going with?

Josietta

Sorry about the delay.. work and RL have kept me busy the past day or so. 

*puts in her vote for Rafufu *

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Autumn Sativus

And it is finally decided that the village will lynch rafufu on the bleak day of rain and clouds. They gather to decide on the method, wanting to draw and quarter him, but realizing that they just don't have the tools to accomplish it.

Instead they decide on something new. They get to work on building a fire in the center of town. With it burning high and bright, several go off to find a large washbasin, setting it just above the flames. After filling it with water from the stream nearby, they wait for the water to boil before taking rafufu away. It would prove difficult, as they attempt to carry a grown and furry werewolf to the washbasin.

His strength proves too much for everyone in the village, and they can no longer hold him. With a toothy grin and a howl, rafufu disappears into the dusk, never to be seen again.

The villagers win, congratulations. =)
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Day 1 – The villagers elect Rhapsody, a werewolf,  as sherriff.

Night 2 – The werewolves decide to eat Aiden, a peasant.
Kipoc  scries on Ryven, a werewolf.
Marguerite passes on her opportunity to save Aiden.

Day 2 – The villagers lynch Evil Pixie, a peasant.

Night 3 – The werewolves decide to eat
Kipoc scries on Saku, a peasant.
Marguerite uses her ability on Kipoc, and with a roll of 18 he is saved.

Day 3  - The villagers lynch Ryven, a werewolf.

Night 4 – The werewolves decide to eat Saku, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on Josietta, a Soulmate.
Marguerite uses her ability of Saku, and with a roll of 16 she is saved.

Day 4 – The villagers lynch Scott, a werewolf.

Night 5 – The werewolves decide to eat Saku, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on Rhapsody, a werewolf.
Marguerite has already exhausted her ability to save Saku.

Day 5 – The villagers lynch Rhapsody, a werewolf.
Rhapsody, the sherrif, appoints Teno, a peasant, to be the new sherrif.

Night 6 – The werewolf decides to eat Kitsu, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on rafufu, a werewolf.
Marguerite uses her ability on Kitsu, and with a roll of 13 he is saved.

Day 6 – The villagers attempt to lynch rafufu, the final werewolf, but he escapes.

Night 7 – The villagers move on, finding Miller’s Hollow too much of a pain in the ass to stick around any longer.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

* Aiden - Peasant
    * Josietta - Soulmate
    * Kipoc - Seer
    * Kitsu - Peasant
    * LadySky - Peasant
    * Evil Pixie - Peasant
    * Marguerite -Healer
    * Rafufu - Werewolf
    * Rhapsody - Werewolf
    * Rockin - Peasant
    * Ryven - Werewolf
    * Saku - Peasant
    * Scott - Werewolf
    * Sir Desan - Soulmate
    * Teno - Peasant
Us against the world

Ryven

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on July 25, 2009, 05:38:21 PM
Agreed.

I think it changed things but Marg saved me as the Seer first and shortly thereafter I found the soulmates - my suspicions were also lucky... it most probably didn't change the outcome but the werewolves would have been yowling :D

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Rhapsody

Quote from: Kip on July 25, 2009, 06:17:43 PM
I think it changed things but Marg saved me as the Seer first and shortly thereafter I found the soulmates - my suspicions were also lucky... it most probably didn't change the outcome but the werewolves would have been yowling :D

Meh, not really.  Giving the healer a 50% chance to heal everyone once weights things far too much in the villager's favor imo.  It doesn't make the healer consider when she should use her power and when she shouldn't.  She just uses it whenever she can because she can. 
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Kip

Quote from: Rhapsody on July 25, 2009, 06:38:06 PM
Meh, not really.  Giving the healer a 50% chance to heal everyone once weights things far too much in the villager's favor imo.  It doesn't make the healer consider when she should use her power and when she shouldn't.  She just uses it whenever she can because she can.

But in this case she didn't - Aiden wasn't saved.

Every single other person Marg saved she knew their role through me except for Kitsu at the end and that was a process of elimination.  I can see the appeal of just using it - but I think Marg didn't in this case.  If she wanted to, she would have rolled on Aiden.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Which is not to say I don't think the alteration is overpowered or not - just how Marg used it.... :D

I would have found it frustrating as a wolf....

I just liked it this game because I was the seer *smiles*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

I was given the choice of saving certain people and I did not save Pixie or Aiden because each were not vital to helping out in the cause against the wolves. You can assume what my motives were or why certain people ended up being saved 50% of the time. If Saffron had rolled a dice that was lower than an 11, then those I saved would end up dead. Say what you want, but I enjoyed the game even if people took it a bit too seriously.

Desan

* Sir Desan wants to sleep with the healer for a job well done.

Kip

Quote from: Sir Desan on July 25, 2009, 06:46:06 PM

I suspect the 'for a job well done' is just padding....

*eyes Desan*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

Quote from: Sir Desan on July 25, 2009, 06:46:06 PM

-Crooks a finger-

Padding?

-Puts her bosom together-

All real...

Autumn Sativus

* Saffron smacks Desan.

Ahem.

If people didn't like the healer's ability it can be changed again. But I think to counteract it in the new game I'm going to change the Alpha and Healer roles.

Each will be able to use their power every other night. If they choose to use it Day 1, they can use it again on Day 3. If they choose not to use it on Day 3, they may use it on Day 4, etc. Each will have a 50% chance of the favored outcome as decided by 1d20.

Sound better?
Us against the world

Desan

Quote from: Marguerite on July 25, 2009, 06:47:40 PM
-Crooks a finger-

Padding?

-Puts her bosom together-

All real...

* Sir Desan grins and stalks closer, eying the lovely ches--

* Sir Desan whines as he's smacked...

Marguerite

-Laughs to see her twin appear out of nowhere-

Nice one.

Kip

Quote from: Saffron on July 25, 2009, 06:48:04 PM
* Saffron smacks Desan.

Ahem.

If people didn't like the healer's ability it can be changed again. But I think to counteract it in the new game I'm going to change the Alpha and Healer roles.

Each will be able to use their power every other night. If they choose to use it Day 1, they can use it again on Day 3. If they choose not to use it on Day 3, they may use it on Day 4, etc. Each will have a 50% chance of the favored outcome as decided by 1d20.

Sound better?

Could be interesting - I've never played in a game with Alphas before...

I like the every second day bit...

and I'm up for variations - I like the overall theme of the game so I'd say no problems here... I'll give it a go :)

It becomes a war of attrition then...

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

*tackles Kip*  You dirty seer!  You ratted me out!

Saku

Heheheheheh and I made it so that the wolves would think that I was the Seer so I could protect Kipoc! *cackles* You didn't see that coming, did you?!
I'm back!

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

LadySky

*dances happily* The villagers winnnnn!

I love any and all new variations, I say at least try them and if they don't work Oh Welllllll, there will be another round!

hehehehehehe

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on July 25, 2009, 04:41:45 PM
Day 1 – The villagers elect Rhapsody, a werewolf,  as sherriff.

Night 2 – The werewolves decide to eat Aiden, a peasant.
Kipoc  scries on Ryven, a werewolf.
Marguerite passes on her opportunity to save Aiden.

Day 2 – The villagers lynch Evil Pixie, a peasant.

Night 3 – The werewolves decide to eat
Kipoc scries on Saku, a peasant.
Marguerite uses her ability on Kipoc, and with a roll of 18 he is saved.

Day 3  - The villagers lynch Ryven, a werewolf.

Night 4 – The werewolves decide to eat Saku, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on Josietta, a Soulmate.
Marguerite uses her ability of Saku, and with a roll of 16 she is saved.

Day 4 – The villagers lynch Scott, a werewolf.

Night 5 – The werewolves decide to eat Saku, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on Rhapsody, a werewolf.
Marguerite has already exhausted her ability to save Saku.

Day 5 – The villagers lynch Rhapsody, a werewolf.
Rhapsody, the sherrif, appoints Teno, a peasant, to be the new sherrif.

Night 6 – The werewolf decides to eat Kitsu, a peasant.
Kipoc scries on rafufu, a werewolf.
Marguerite uses her ability on Kitsu, and with a roll of 13 he is saved.

Day 6 – The villagers attempt to lynch rafufu, the final werewolf, but he escapes.

Night 7 – The villagers move on, finding Miller’s Hollow too much of a pain in the ass to stick around any longer.
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Saffron on July 25, 2009, 04:44:38 PM
    * Aiden - Peasant
    * Josietta - Soulmate
    * Kipoc - Seer
    * Kitsu - Peasant
    * LadySky - Peasant
    * Evil Pixie - Peasant
    * Marguerite -Healer