Interest check for a group idea...(Involves Monster girls. :3)

Started by Wolfy, June 07, 2014, 05:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

I just realized that me and Hati had a lot of common on's, so if it's fine with him, that's a possibility. I usually play FxF, so it'll be nice to spice it up a little bit.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 08, 2014, 10:24:49 AM
I just realized that me and Hati had a lot of common on's, so if it's fine with him, that's a possibility. I usually play FxF, so it'll be nice to spice it up a little bit.

That's more then fine by me. I never say no to a foxy lady, hur hur. :P
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

I have a few questions about the setting, Wolfy. Since you mentioned Sekirei and Fate/Stay Night as examples, does that mean this game will also take place in a more modern day setting? Will it be a sort of alternate modern day setting where monstergirls and humans have lived side by side for a long time or will it be more like the two mentioned series, where the tournament and the existence of the monstergirls is a secret affair? Is it the intent that only the monstergirls fight or do their human partners also partake in some fisticuffs?

Edit: also edited my character slightly. Made him two years older, so that it's more believable for him to have become his sister's guardian, instead of her being shipped off to a (distant) relative or an orphanage.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

abandoneddolly

Name: Widowen

Appearance:

Personality: Widowen would rather be off doing her own thing then be in a crowd. Though she prefers it to be just her and her partner, she is not afraid to do what she needs to do to get what she wants.
Kinks: bondage, vaginal, oral,
Wish/Desire: to be the best and make her partner happy

Yukina

I'm very interested in your drider, AbandonedDolly. :)

Wolfy

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 08, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
I have a few questions about the setting, Wolfy. Since you mentioned Sekirei and Fate/Stay Night as examples, does that mean this game will also take place in a more modern day setting? Will it be a sort of alternate modern day setting where monstergirls and humans have lived side by side for a long time or will it be more like the two mentioned series, where the tournament and the existence of the monstergirls is a secret affair? Is it the intent that only the monstergirls fight or do their human partners also partake in some fisticuffs?

Edit: also edited my character slightly. Made him two years older, so that it's more believable for him to have become his sister's guardian, instead of her being shipped off to a (distant) relative or an orphanage.

Monster girls and the Tournament are secret affairs, and the girl's in question are able to be cloaked to look and have a normal appearance when not fighting, at least to muggles. Anyone that is partnered with a monster girl sees her true form at all times, and is able to notice a subtle aura of other monster girls before they are revealed.

And yes, it's something more Modern Day. :3 And the human partners can get involved.... in fact, seducing the partner of a Monster girl is a legitimate strategy to take away her power source. :3

Lynnette

Quote from: Wolfy on June 08, 2014, 03:26:29 PM
Monster girls and the Tournament are secret affairs, and the girl's in question are able to be cloaked to look and have a normal appearance when not fighting, at least to muggles. Anyone that is partnered with a monster girl sees her true form at all times, and is able to notice a subtle aura of other monster girls before they are revealed.

And yes, it's something more Modern Day. :3 And the human partners can get involved.... in fact, seducing the partner of a Monster girl is a legitimate strategy to take away her power source. :3

So it is essentially Fate/Stay Night or pretty much any other Fate/ story?

And is it only these 3 (4?) Pairings, or are/were there more to begin with? Personally, I always find it fun to start out all the way back to the beginning, but of course, it's not my call to make. Also, are the humans already aware of that they will participate?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

So basically we're fighting for a prize a lá Fate's holy grail? Is there any special reason why exactly our humans are able to participate? Are they special, mages perhaps, like in the Fate series? That could make for some interesting play. Sure, they might not be as strong as their monstergirl partners, but at least they won't be like Pokemon trainers, doing little more then cheering from the sidelines during battles.

abandoneddolly

Zeth

Well Since Inari is taken and the others got no response I suppose I must be the Lamia. Who is playing my human partner?

Yukina

Quote from: abandoneddolly on June 08, 2014, 05:57:04 PM
^^ we can pair up if you want .

Sure. :) I see some interesting web bondage in store for my character.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Yugishogun on June 08, 2014, 06:23:50 PM
Sure. :) I see some interesting web bondage in store for my character.
^^ Sounds fun to me.

Yukina

Vanetias

scribus1000

I believe I'll have to withdraw from this for the time being--apologies to those it may inconvenience. I'm going to be keeping a sharp eye on this though, as it develops.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Teo Torriatte

I thought I might have noticed this too late... but with scribus bowing out, does that leave room for a monster girl?

Lynnette

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:28:29 PM
I thought I might have noticed this too late... but with scribus bowing out, does that leave room for a monster girl?

At this point, I actually think we are full sadly. We have three humans and two monster girls + Wolfy's which I assume is in the making. Someone might show up though :)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Teo Torriatte

Lynnette

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:55:30 PM
I thought there was 4 humans... I could be wrong tho?

Either I suck at counting, or three have been posted.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Zeth

Quote from: Luna on June 09, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

I will gladly switch to a HUMAN MALE so Luna can be a MONSTER GIRL. She is much better at playing a female then me anyhow.

Teo Torriatte

So that should make 4 humans again... and I would like to play a monster girl for Zeth's human.  :-)

Zeth

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

King Serperior

I can't personally play myself, but I would like to offer my Monster Girl Thread for those who are playing as the monster girls   :-)

Good luck, everyone!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.