Can you help me please...

Started by Angélique, June 14, 2013, 05:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angélique

Can someone help me please?

Where can I get an easy tutorial for the following (I need simple as I do not understand code)

- I would like to link my o/o in my siggy. Not the address I can do that but so that someone can clique on the title and be taken there.

- I would like to add a picture to my siggy but Wikki is greek to me and I cannot get it to work. Does someone offer to do siggy's please?

- When I included a link to a video in my O/O it worked but left a 4 inch gap between each one. How do I correct this? I Did ask my mentor but think she is away.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176788.0

- Lastly is there a tutorial to explain what all the stuff means and how to work it at the top of the edit box please? E.g.floatleft ect. How to get the spoiler boxes too please.

* blushes* I know that I am coming across as stupid I managed fine at my old site but this seems so complicated to me I so  frustrated at my own stupidity over something I know I should probably get.

Thanks in advance to whomever responds.  :-*

While I am at it * giggles* can I have a rose icon added to the smiley list pretty please  :-)

Dovel

Hello Angélique~

Of course we can help. Lets see. The first one:

Your Signature that links to an On/Off Thread.

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176788.msg8387659#msg8387659]Angélique's World of Erotic Fantasy[/url]

When you place the above code in your signature box it will appear like this, Angélique's World of Erotic Fantasy.

For the next question. At the top of this screen is the tab for Wiki. Click that, then on the left hand side of the screen is Upload File. Click that, and Upload the picture you want to use. After you have done that, send me a PM and I will help you with the coding to add it to your signature.

For your Videos, I just looked at them now and they seem to appear alright. If you need a large gap between them you can just add spaces between them when you post.

There is a Elliquiy Tutorial Page which has all these things listed. Well most of them. But I can help a bit here also.

A spoiler box is easy. It is the Icon called Hide in the edit box. Just highlight what you want to hide and click the hide button.

[spoiler]Please, hide me![/spoiler]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Please, hide me!

Just like that. Now if you don't want your spoiler box to run across the screen you can add float text to the code. Like this.

[float=left][spoiler]Please, hide me![/spoiler][/float]

Please, hide me!

And then if you want it to be small and have text within it you write it like this.

[float=left][spoiler=Don't look in here, I am hiding!]Please, hide me![/spoiler][/float]

Don't look in here, I am hiding!
Please, hide me!

Those are just a few examples. If you want you can always PM me the text you desire and I can help you code it. A Mentor is always just a PM away and we are happy to help.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Branwen

Wow, Dovel.  That was great!

Come back after trying a few things, Angélique, and let us know which ones you still need help with. 

Angélique

Quote from: Branwen on June 14, 2013, 07:12:38 AM
Wow, Dovel.  That was great!

Come back after trying a few things, Angélique, and let us know which ones you still need help with. 
Quote from: Angélique on June 14, 2013, 05:54:53 AM

Thanks xoxoxoox

Quote from: Dovel on June 14, 2013, 06:36:31 AM
Hello Angélique~

Of course we can help. Lets see. The first one:

Your Signature that links to an On/Off Thread.

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176788.msg8387659#msg8387659]Angélique's World of Erotic Fantasy[/url]

When you place the above code in your signature box it will appear like this, Angélique's World of Erotic Fantasy.

For the next question. At the top of this screen is the tab for Wiki. Click that, then on the left hand side of the screen is Upload File. Click that, and Upload the picture you want to use. After you have done that, send me a PM and I will help you with the coding to add it to your signature.

For your Videos, I just looked at them now and they seem to appear alright. If you need a large gap between them you can just add spaces between them when you post.

There is a Elliquiy Tutorial Page which has all these things listed. Well most of them. But I can help a bit here also.

A spoiler box is easy. It is the Icon called Hide in the edit box. Just highlight what you want to hide and click the hide button.

[spoiler]Please, hide me![/spoiler]

Please, hide me!

Just like that. Now if you don't want your spoiler box to run across the screen you can add float text to the code. Like this.

[float=left][spoiler]Please, hide me![/spoiler][/float]

Please, hide me!

And then if you want it to be small and have text within it you write it like this.

[float=left][spoiler=Don't look in here, I am hiding!]Please, hide me![/spoiler][/float]

Don't look in here, I am hiding!
Please, hide me!

Those are just a few examples. If you want you can always PM me the text you desire and I can help you code it. A Mentor is always just a PM away and we are happy to help.

Thank you so very much Dovel * leaves you a huge happy hug *

I really appreciate your help. After work I will try everything. When I look at my o/o it had two huge spaces in the first paragraph which I do not want, perhaps only I see those.?

I now have a siggy link! :-* :-*

Xoxoxoxox

Oreo

Hi Angelique, I just wanted to offer my assistance if you still end up having difficulty after going through the tutorials. I was afraid of the Wiki for over a year. :-[

As for the rose sorry we don't have one, but you are welcome to use mine if you like. Just hit quote and you will be able to see the code. Copy and paste it somewhere for the future. :D

@};--

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Angélique

Quote from: Oreo on June 14, 2013, 09:22:54 AM
Hi Angelique, I just wanted to offer my assistance if you still end up having difficulty after going through the tutorials. I was afraid of the Wiki for over a year. :-[

As for the rose sorry we don't have one, but you are welcome to use mine if you like. Just hit quote and you will be able to see the code. Copy and paste it somewhere for the future. :D

@};--

You are wonderful, thank you xoxo

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin