Interest Check for St. Arcadia Academy (Hentai, based on Discipline series)

Started by NileGoddess, June 06, 2013, 06:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I figured since people can make genetic links with depression and other mental health problems that it would have made sense to research nymphomania. I'll zip it out though. :)

wander

Just a poke to myself to get a character sorted... I really dig Starcry's writing and would love to be in another game with her, plus this concept is full win :)

NileGoddess

Quote from: Starcry on October 28, 2014, 03:14:57 PM
You totally need to watch the series. It is awesome~

The first 3 episodes are something promising, though it starts to derail with 4, and then 5 and 6 borderline ridiculous. I suppose it wouldn't be a hentai if it didn't get like that...There's also two prequel episodes, Discipline Rei. Unless a third episode was released without my knowledge. These are a little more in line with the first few episodes and the original game.

Inari

I do admit that it made me wat after a while. Although I did think the guy having a very resilient penor was amusing. X3

wander

I still gotta make a character for this game... xD

I actually had the chance to watch this earlier in the week and I didn't do it... Something else to add to my 'To Do' list again... xD

Lynnette

Saw a link in someone's signature and I was wondering if you guys were still recruiting? I had a look at the subforum and it was still active, so I'm hoping that is the case at least. I've been longing to join something of a similar nature to this game, and while I'm normally not to keen on joining already-established games, I guess I'll have to make an exception since Discipline is awesome <3

So, if you guys would happen to still be recruiting, then I hope you don't mind that I ask, is there any tropes or such that the game is currently lacking, or has an overflow of. I have a few loose ideas in mind, but I haven't decided on anything as of yet. Oh yeah, one more thing, would it be too much to ask what is currently ongoing? It's no big deal, but it would be nice to know :) As it is now by the way, I'm pending on a transfer student, just to make it easier to move the character into the game. Yet again, if you guys happen to be recruiting. I guess this ended up like an info-dump, sorry about that :P
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Inari

I knew I could get at least one of you to join the fun without kicking up a fuss. <3

Letrixia

Mmm yeah I was neglected join because 'I was just too new to the site'. This rp has a lot of restrictions to join

Inari

I would talk to the GMs about any issues you have. While things seem a little harsh and elitist they do have their reasons for certain rules and such. I am sure you would be welcome to resubmit your application now you have been here a while though. :)

Letrixia

Nah I will not join a game where the gms care more about how their story goes than their players.

King Serperior

That's not the case at all.  In order to keep the game going, we can't just go and do anything we want with our characters.  This game's structure is what has kept the game alive for so long, so there's no need to change something that works.  Besides, it's more fun like this and makes this game more fun to write in.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Letrixia

Still games that have a lot of rules make it seem that way. "Post this many at least", "If your new to the site you cannot join". I can understand the background fixing the storyline of the rp but this makes it feel more than a chore rather than something we do to relax and have fun. The thing about not allowing new players to prove themselves is really discriminating against new players weather you agree to it or not. Anyways I will not bring any more drama to this take the interest and character I posted like 2 months ago and never even got a word for it out of interest.

Inari

Part of the reasons some group games end up dying off is because some players are simply there for their own gain and make the story suffer as a consequence. However I have spoken to the GMs about a plot I wanted to do just to check if it would work within the cannon and such, it didn't take long for it to be approved seeing as it involved core characters from the series and not just OPC and I am really looking forward to playing it out.

With newbies to the site thing; they have had to learn the hard way that newcomers simply do not meld well and they often cannot judge someone since they do not have a lot of roleplay posts in their post history. While it could be seen as discrimination it is also there to protect current players and the universe from those that have only come here to push their own gains and haven't bothered looking at the series. I have personally gone through the old recruitment thread and I can see why they have put in the rules they have. It is literally a case of idiots showing why we can't have nice things and making the rest of us suffer because of it.

I would ask that you perhaps give the GMs a second chance? D:

They are lovely people despite seeming harsh.

Letrixia

Nah I am not willing to wait another month to get the notice that I was not accepted in this rp. The only reason why I posted in here was because of the new post and that popped my new replies thing. Waiting two or three more months for my character to get denied which I am sure they will find something wrong with it and say no does not bode well.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, the GM's are harsh side but they are also wonderful people and the game is nice once you get in. I myself would vouch for Letrixia as I have RP'ed with her while and I think she would fit in. But also both GM's are bit busy what I have seen recently so for them reply here and inspect new chars may take some time also.

Inari

Quote from: Letrixia on January 21, 2015, 04:44:15 PM
Nah I am not willing to wait another month to get the notice that I was not accepted in this rp. The only reason why I posted in here was because of the new post and that popped my new replies thing. Waiting two or three more months for my character to get denied which I am sure they will find something wrong with it and say no does not bode well.

I don't think you will be denied if you look at what she said:

Quote from: NileGoddess on August 27, 2014, 03:48:43 PM

Letrixia, thank you for the interest too. I will have to hold off on reviewing your character because you are relatively new to Elliquiy. We have had new people join, post once in the OOC, then vanish many times. It makes the game difficult, so I will ask that you check back in a few weeks once you have had more time to explore what you are looking for on E.

She didn't deny you she put your application on hold until you explored E a little while. The others that were accepted after you (apart from myself) have simply vanished from the site or not bothered playing again. They did something like 4 posts? Then didn't bother replying back.

Letrixia

AKA accepted an old character and let you down so the gm's judged a new person in the site by the same standards which is wrong. I was quite eager for this rp it really died down my interest.

Annie

Quote from: Starcry on January 21, 2015, 04:40:39 PM
Part of the reasons some group games end up dying off is because some players are simply there for their own gain and make the story suffer as a consequence. However I have spoken to the GMs about a plot I wanted to do just to check if it would work within the cannon and such, it didn't take long for it to be approved seeing as it involved core characters from the series and not just OPC and I am really looking forward to playing it out.

With newbies to the site thing; they have had to learn the hard way that newcomers simply do not meld well and they often cannot judge someone since they do not have a lot of roleplay posts in their post history. While it could be seen as discrimination it is also there to protect current players and the universe from those that have only come here to push their own gains and haven't bothered looking at the series. I have personally gone through the old recruitment thread and I can see why they have put in the rules they have. It is literally a case of idiots showing why we can't have nice things and making the rest of us suffer because of it.

I would ask that you perhaps give the GMs a second chance? D:

They are lovely people despite seeming harsh.

I couldn't write it better!

Letrixia, Nile asked for you to try in a few weeks. She was away for a while and she's still busy, so I guess there was no way for her to review your character.  Try to PM her, I'm certain she'll answer you in time and give you input about the character. I never saw Nile or Haibane refusing a character after a player made the changes they suggested.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Inari

Quote from: Letrixia on January 21, 2015, 04:49:58 PM
AKA accepted an old character and let you down so the gm's judged a new person in the site by the same standards which is wrong. I was quite eager for this rp it really died down my interest.

*Offers cookie*

Pwease repost? *Puppy dog eyes*

Letrixia

Ummm they never suggested any changes to mine, I read the rules, downloaded the series and even watched it. I even have it still in my hard drive. They never pmed me or anything and I understand if they are busy, after all life is life. Meanwhile they should had put someone in charge of new profiles thing, why would I pm someone that obviously forgot about my profile enough to tell a person who was active to pm me to discuss about it. Sorry about this and about the drama I brought just made me mad that they judge new people all by the same standards. Every person is different so why judging a person the same way as another?. As I said Starcry via msn if someone pms me and is willing to discuss it then fine I will consider joining but otherwise why bother?

Lynnette

Girls. GIRLS! You're all pretty, no need to fight over it. Both sides have legitemate statements, but in the end, it's the GM's choice. I too would say it's extreme to hold people away from a game because they're new to the site, but I can't deny that I've seen a lot of what has been described above, and it definitely hurts a game.

Now, can the discussion please cease before my questions are buried in 15 pages of an unnecessary discussion?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Letrixia

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on January 21, 2015, 05:03:01 PM
Girls. GIRLS! You're all pretty, no need to fight over it. Both sides have legitemate statements, but in the end, it's the GM's choice. I too would say it's extreme to hold people away from a game because they're new to the site, but I can't deny that I've seen a lot of what has been described above, and it definitely hurts a game.

Now, can the discussion please cease before my questions are buried in 15 pages of an unnecessary discussion?

I know I am pretty and you are too anyways I am out of this rp. Want to discuss profiles? pm me, cya!