Bringing up the painful(?) past

Started by Drax, March 11, 2011, 01:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sent June 26 14:10 (fifteen minutes after yours)

Ben

Yeah it is definitely probably the best deal on a hotel you can get. It is definitely a lot cheaper and it is one of the nicest hotels in the area. It is definitely a really really good deal. Good job babe :) Yep I'm free to do the driving. I told my work that my last day would be the week before you guys show up so that I can be free to do whatever when my wonderful um "friend" comes. I don't know what to call us yet so I'll say "friend". Haha. You know I have money too and I can pay for stuff for you and DC. I can buy DC anything that she wants down there!

Well of course the ititenary isn't set in stone. You are really silly sometimes Benjamin but I still love you all the same. I'll post a few of the ideas that I had at the bottom of this e-mail :) I'm sure that therer will be a lot of other things that you guys will want to do or see when we get into the hub and bub of it all. This was all I could think of off the top of my head.

Good that way you can reply back to me quicker. Just wondering but what does DC say about all of this? About me, us and the whole trip and me moving up there? I wasn't sure and I was just wondering.

Itinerary of things to do:
1. Spend a day at Epcot (mostly rides)
2. Spend some time at Toon-Town (meet some of the Characters)
3. Find where Donald Duck is !!
4. Parade with fireworks

That was all that I could think of for now. I'm sure that when we get down there we will see things. To be honest I live an hour from Disney and I've never been there so I don't really know much..I'M SORRY :-(

Love
Kat

Drax

Kat

You should remember what I'm like, I seem to recall that half our arguments were about me paying for everything (even if I couldn't afford it then), rather than go over that all over again and make me pay for everything (you know I'm capable) I'll pick up mine and DC's tab and you pick up your costs.  I don't like to spoil DC so please don't go overboard on any presents for her, I know she will like you for your wonderful self but don't want any doubt in her mind.  She's at the age where she now counts the presents she gets and if she gets less at the next birthday/event she gets upset on the basis that as she is a year older she should have an extra present, it'll pass I'm sure, its kind of cute but not always in a good way!

We can go dutch when we go out, but I would like to treat you to dinner on our last night, I've already booked the restaurant so I hope you like it, slightly more upmarket than our last burger meal.  I've saved for the last year for our summer holidays so we're ok financially and I know that you might have a shock when you come over here and see the prices at the moment. Petrol will give you a fit, its $2.15 a litre now!

I've spoken to DC and told her all (well not all) about you, I've said that you were an old girlfriend (this confused her slightly as she has this cute face where she gets concerned and puzzled at the same time, I think she thought you were her grandmothers age!),  and they we used to be together in America. I've told her that you will be coming back to England with us as you are going to university here, but at the moment nothing more.  Oh god, I hope our magic is still there but having a child means I am probably less carefree than I used to be, I have to put her first so need to be a little cautious before we meet, hold you in my arms and kiss you, no doubt I'll be completely lost at that point.

Itinary sounds great, I thought we would have a pool day as well one day, DC loves swimming and I might be able to get a bit of a tan to show I've been abroad this summer to my colleagues, otherwise they won't be jealous enough. Though I know the guys will be when I first go out with you here. (getting ahead of myself again, I am excited as your words make you appear to be, just excuse my  caution at times as an overprotective father). I think these last few days have been some of the most exciting of my life and the most frustrating, my love grows stronger day by day and I ache for want of seeing you again.

love

Ben x
My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

Should be able to post at least once per week and its often far more frequent

AAA111

Ben

Of course I remember what you are like. We were together for 3 years..the best 3 years of my life for sure! I know you were always so annoying with that part. I mean like I have a good income now so I am able to afford that. I would really really like it if you could let me pay for one meal for you and DC. Let me show my appreciation to you and I just want to do it. I hope you don't get mad but I kind of already got DC 2 presents. I saw them and they were so cute and I couldn't pass them up. Hope you don't hate me too much :-( That is really cute but I can understand how it can get annoying so hopefully you don't hate me now!

Yes we can go dutch when we got out..but we don't have to. You can let me pay for a meal or two of yours and contribute something. I see the could but you know me and my wording and how sometimes I take it so technical. I loved our burger meals and really I'm not very picky as long as it is not sushi or Japanese haha.

I laughed so hard when I saw the part about her thinking I was her grandma's age. That is so cute and you think I would maybe be offended but I work with kids and I understand how their cute little minds work :) Yes I think that is a good idea..we don't want to give her the wrong impression or confuse her. I'm sure that is the last thing that she needs right now. I really do think that we have that spark again and yes we need to make sure she is happy and content and okay with everything before either one of us even thinks about anything else.

Oh yeah definitely we could spend one entire day at the pool. She would love that especially with how neat the hotel pool is set up! I wonder what you look like and how you have changed. I remember how cute and buff and toned you were when we were dating. I'm sure your even sexier now. Have you told your friends about me? Because you seem to be the only conversation I have with my friends. I show them pictures of us and I tell them everything. Can't wait to see you

Love

Kat

Drax

Sunday 19.05

Kat

I know I will never hate you, we've shared too many good times for that to happen, as to the presents. I'm only suprised you havn't bought more, and please don't I know you like to shop on an impulse and being able to buy lots of things for a child is I have to admit kind of fun.  I've learnt however that presents are best given on the special days or as rewards, going overboard is not a good thing.  Remember that whatever we buy we'll have to bring back with us as well, and excess bagge is expensive!  I recall the lesson was well learnt two years ago at Christmas where she got too many presents to open in a single day, got bored after about the tenth and subsequently played with the boxes for the next few days, these being far more exciting than a tricycle and numerous other things she had got!

"Yes we can go dutch when we got out..but we don't have to.  You can let me pay for a meal or two of yours and contribute something." - Hmm like you know I'll let you, NOT!  Not sushi I promise, though actually I have developed a taste for that, I couldn't book the chef's table but have ordered the taster menu, so expect to be wined and dined for several hours (I think about 3 they say), certainly a light lunch that day, though the courses will each be small they add up (especially with the wine).

Havn't managed to find a picture on the web to show the pool yet, what do you mean? Are there slides and things?  "Cute, buff, toned" - which boyfirend was that ;) I still keep in shape, sports at school mainly and walking and carrying a six year old.  I won't emabarrass myself about telling you about wii dance we do (damn did I write that!).  All in all fairly in shape still, though probably lost a bit of an edge.

I've told a few close friends and colleagues, but most of them are say be cautious as we've both grown older, they don't know you as I do but I think that part of my concern.  DC is pretty happy about it all which goes a long way to mitigate any critiscism of rekindling a historic romance.  The difference is that its not as if we split up, circumstances forced us apart, we were young and couldn't really change things that easily at the time.

Signing off, I need to get some lessons prepped for tomorrow, so will reply tomorrow morning.

Love Ben x

My Absences

21 May - May be less around over the next few days as moving house and a lack of internet might restrict.

On's and Off's

AAA111

Sunday 21:05

Ben

I am glad to hear you say that you could never hate me..that is (I know in a weird way) very nice to hear! Honestly I did only buy her two presents. It is not that I'm trying to buy her because I'm not it is just that I love love love shopping. You know that about me already though! True that excessive baggage fee but if it comes down to that I'll pay for that entire bill. She was only 4 then so I think she has probably gotten a little bit better but I understand what you mean..by the way I still love empty boxes. I'm a dork.

You really are still such a gentleman but I really wish that you would let me pay for at least two of your meals. I really can afford it. I promise. Wow you really did go out for me..You really did not have to do that though. I would have been happy sitting at a pizza pub eating pizza and fries with you. I'm really not that picky. Are you sure that is not too long? I don't want take away from your father-daughter time with DC.

Um the hotel has an indoor wave pool, huge slide, a kids area equipped with fountains and slides and what not, like 6 pools, and a huge lazy river. She'll love it! You were so cute, buff, and toned duh. Geez you really are silly :) Aww you wii dance? How cute is that..i mean so cute. You get more and more attractive to me each and every time I hear from you. I bet your still super sexy :)

Things will work out in the end for us because I truly believe that you are my other half..I miss you and can't wait to see you soon

Tell DC I said Hello

Love
Kat

Drax

onday 27th June 06.40

Kat

Got up early as I was dreaming about you overnight.

As before it always upsets me when you insult yourself, calling yourself a dork.  I decided to actually look it up and a lees relevant word you will be hard to find, I've cut and paste the definition and origin below.  As you are, and I think of you in the most feminine, beautiful and sexy from a male point of view term possible I think you'll understand why I found it so funny.

dork :

"stupid person," 1967, originally U.S. student slang, probably from earlier meaning "penis" (1964), itself probably an alteration of dick. Related: Dorky .

Better to say that you are still intouch with your inner child :), which is far better and rare in many people.  I'm sure that when we are over there we'll sort out who pays for what, how and where and I doubt we need to go over it again and again now, anyway if you are still as ticklish as you were I know who will win any argument. (grin)

The pool sounds great, water slides are brilliant fun and I've never been to a wave pool, that will be quite an experience.

Going back to the university when do you have to choose it?  When is freshers day? Have you chosen already and have you got a room in the hall of residence guaranteed?

Off to work now,  I'll be late back this evening as we have staff meetings on Monday sometimes, and tonight is one of those evening.  DC will be looked after by one of the teachers Jill for me at her house with her daughter Megan who is one of DC's friends.  They have a pool table at their house and I'll probably have a game and a quick drink with Mike, her husband before coming home.  The girls will sleep over there but she'll stay up until I get there.

look forward to your reoply as always

love
Ben x
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Monday 28th June 10.40

Ben

Awww...how sweet are you seriously! Guess what I slept in but only because I was having the most wonderful dream about this really cute man. Man he was really really cute :)

You always gotta do that dictionary thing don't ya? Guess that hasn't changed but well I guess it is still kind of cute. I am still very much a young kid at heart. I guess I'm in the right field then.

Sometimes you are so incredibly difficult sir but still I love you just the same. I was NEVER ticklish sir and you have never won any argument. That is for sure. You'll have a great time at the pool I'm sure. I can't wait. I just bought my new bathing suit!!

Um well our officially first day of classes and what not is September 6 but I have my freshmen orientation on August 31. Yep I'm all booked up with my room and all of that good stuff. I was lucky enough to be able to pay to have my own room. I can't believe in a few months I will be living much closer to you!

Time for work..talk to you soon :)

Kat

Drax

Kat

Monday 28th June 23.00 (BST)

I kind of got up the the "bought a new bathing suit", and started to day dream again, I bet you look really hot in it and probably got just to tease me. The great thing is I was always so proud to have you on my arm, always the most beautiful girl in the room or pool.

Need to get to bed though as I'm tired, hopefully you will pick this up, sorry its so short.  Tell me about your day?

I'll have more time in the morning as I won't have DC to get ready, and I'll let you know about my glorious defeats.

Love

Ben x

OOC Will start an OOC thread soon and put the link here.
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Tuesday 29 June 8.00

Ben

Well actually no I didn't get the whole bathing suit for you. I mister actually needed a bathing suit and haven't been swimming in years so  I thought I could buy a new one. Not always about you ya know. But I bet you look super hot in your swimming trunks/speedo :) Well I was always so happy to be on your arm. I always bragged about you..well okay okay I still admit I do.

My day was pretty good. I actually had off of work today..well I called off. I didn't feel like going in today so I called off. I hadn't done that ever so it felt good. I cleaned up my place a little bit and continued to pack up some stuff..I figure I should start now since I have to move out like really soon. Had some lunch and watched a couple of different movies. I tried watching some chick flicks and scary movies but the scary movies weren't the same without this cute boy by my side. He always made me feel so happy. I woke to bed at like 7 and got 12 hours of sleep. Headed off to work soon though.

Can't wait to hear about DC and the day

Love
Kat

Drax

Tuesday 18.00
Kat
Just got home, last night was a bit of a rush, got home slightly worse for wear after an epic pool match.  We normally play best of seven but the winner needs to win by two,  I eventually lost 9 – 7 so got back around midnight, not sensible on a school night so I was slightly hung over this morning.  Luckily managed to brazen it out this morning without too many loud noises in the classroom!
I played like a demon, but alas he is just the better player and I get slightly impatient with some of the tactics he’s learnt from playing snooker.  So of my shots were amazing even by my own standards, especially during the middle frames,  enough beer to loosen up, not enough to let go completely. 
DC enjoyed her sleepover and I picked her up this afternoon,, luckily pretty much recovered (thanks to a lot of strong coffee) and she is now quietly watching a film before bed,  she’s watching Mask…again!  She loves the bit with the dog getting the mask as he bites the man’s bottom, though she can’t always bring herself to say such a “rude” word before collapsing in laughter!
I couldn’t really tell you what happened in class today but I know I have some essays to mark by Thursday,  I’ll do a few tonight and reread the bad ones tomorrow that need more effort to mark.  How was your day,  did the kids miss you?

Funnily enough I only really like watching scary movies with you,  it made me feel protective and wanted,  I can be brave when looking after you and imagine myself a hero in the storyline, on my own, I just don’t quite get the same feeling of belonging when you used to snuggle up to me, that was nice.  Though I do remember you scaring me a couple of times when you jumped.

Whats the first film we should watch together (not scary) that we havn’t seen together that’s come out whilst we’ve been apart?
Love
Ben x

OOC Thread started at:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102784.0
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Tuesday 18.45

Ben

Wow sounds like you had a really fun night..I'm sure something that you definitely deserve. I remember when we used to play pool together way back when. I was always soooo horrible at it and you (as always) were helping me out and trying to make me a better pool player. But truth be told I really am just horrible at it. You drinking beer on a school night...hmm your a bad bad boy but you know exactly what you are doing so it really is not that bad. Well I'm glad that DC had a good time with her friends because i'm sure she deserves to have that down time just like everyone else does. I love the Mask..it is such a good movie. Gosh she sounds so freaking cute!

Why can't you tell me what happened in class today? Something I shouldn't know? I'm confused. Kids kind of missed me ya but I missed them too so it equals out.

I to this day won't watch a scary movie. You have to be there to protect me in order for me to watch a movie. You are after all my knight and shining armor.

Hmmm...I don't really know. What do you think? Toy Story 3? haha

Love
Kat

Drax

Wednesday 07.05 30th June

Kat
LOL, I couldn’t tell you what happened in class yesterday because most of the lesson was a blur, its called a hangover.  I lectured about  the Tudors and Romans (to different classes I hope) and gave out assignments, it does help to be prepared and I don’t think they noticed too much, just having a quiet day.  Though one of the nicer kids asked if I felt ok!  Anyway, brighter and breezier today, luckily as its sports in the afternoon and I help out with the soccer, or football as I prefer to call it.
Amazed that you haven’t watched any scary films since,  Toy Story 3, hmm seen the first two but not the third yet.  Have you seen the King’s Speech yet?  What did you think?  I don’t get out to watch many films now, not having anyone to go with, although DC is starting to get to the age where she appreciates them more and more.  I can only take so many Barbie films though!  Luckily most of the time she goes with her friend and their mothers who seem to enjoy them more than I.  The compromise is that I tend to be the chauffeur, which they quite enjoy I think.

Anyway have you got everything sorted for coming over here, is there anything I can help with, I know that when I was over in the US there were lots of things to do but luckily dad sorted most of it!
Should be home on time tonight so if you get online this morning I’ll reply then.

Love

Ben x
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Wednesday 19.05 30th June

Ben

You actually had a hangover? Wow that is kind of funny. When we were younger you never ever drank so to hear that is a little funny to me but you deserve it I'm sure. Well that sounds like fun. One of the nicer kids..I be that they are far and between but I'm sure you are a very popular and really cool teacher.

Nah I haven't seen the King's Speech yet but I heard it is supposed to be really good. I sitll love the cheesy romantic films probably because I see all the love and happy ever after and I want that. To be honest with you I am really really scared about this move. I don't know what to think about going to school over there and about you. I'm scared that we won't work out and I'm scared that once I'm over there I won't know what to do. I've never had to pay my own way so I'm not sure what to do. I'm just scared I will screw everything up. I don't know anything about the payments and university. I'm just scared.

Love
Kat

Drax

Thursday 06.00 1st July
Kat

Reference the alcohol, its not something I regularly do and hence the alcohol, with the legal limit in the US being so high compared to over here, drinking is a right as university as the legal age is eighteen and for many kids it’s the first time they have been away from parental control with the option of cheap alcohol available.  Generally don’t drink anything on my own, except possibly in summer when I might have a cold beer in the garden, tend to drink wine when going out for meals now, something of an acquired taste and probably a reflection on the restaurants I tend to frequent rather than the pubs/bars when I was younger.  Though in England most traditional pubs have gone and have been replaced or renovated to be pub/restaurants now.
In terms of your move, in some ways I’m glad you are scared, because its something so major and I wonder if your mum is saying that she would move over here just to support you.  I can understand that but I really don’t think she would enjoy living in London to be honest, away from everything she knows.  Even if things don’t work (and I’m still sure they will) then I will be there for you so you have someone to stay with or to fall back on if things don’t work or you have problems. 
In terms of the challenges ahead, they are exciting but you know I like to be prepared for every eventuality ( though I normally fail, especially with you which is why I love you so much still, plans get thrown out the window because you used to make so many decisions on a whim). It was good for me and made me realise that there was more to living with a plan, and one could be spontaneous and enjoy the moment.
I assume that you have the tuition fees set aside or have a scholarship from the university as otherwise you wouldn’t have got in.  In terms of accommodation if you are on campus for the first year these are normally included within your first year fees.  After that it becomes trickier but that is your second year.  Living costs however will be harder to find unless you have savings, and the best option is to get a job.  You need to apply for a visa, you can do this through the british consulate and it should be fairly easy as you already have a student place, getting a student visa which enables you to also do part time work (You will need to specify this)  should enable you to get a part time job.
Unless the University has some jobs you will need to apply once you are here, perhaps we can drive up to Oxford while you are with me and we can search out some jobs and interviews for you.
Do you want me to find out more about the system at Oxford for you, which college are you going to and what are the details you have to date?
Your humble and devoted Englishman
Love Ben  x
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Friday 12:02 2nd July

Ben

True true. See I told you that I am really dumb with a lot of things. I mean I know absolutely nothing about England and here I am coming over to live there and go to school. Even I should know a little bit of something about the drinking and all that but go freaking figure I know absolutely nothing. I do have to admit that I do love a nice glass of wine with my dinner. Nothing too strong just a little bit will hold me over and make me feel really good. I'm tiny too so I definitely do not want to overdo it.
It is really major and let me tell you I am really really scared. She is doing that because she knows it will make me feel more comfortable and she knows how scared I really am. I'm just scared that I will crumble and falter under pressure. I hate letting anyone down and I really really don't want to do that. I feel like I already let you down by not pushing hard enough for us 10 years ago.
That is true I used to be so like "whatever" when it came to make any decision but now I have taken a complete 160 turn on that. I have to have plans about what I want to do now and I have to plan it all out. Which is what makes this so hard because honestly babe I have absolutely no idea what will happen over there and that scares me to no end.
Well I have a scholarship of like $10,000 plus a whole checking account dedicated to the tuition. My only problem is I have no idea how much I will need and I just pray that I have enough money to live over there and support myself. I am set in a dorm room for the first year already so at least that is one thing I will not have to worry about. SO that's a least a positive in all of this. VISA? Consulate? Student visa? What? I'm so confused I have no idea what any of this is.
I was planning on get a job so at least I am partially on the right track there. I haven't looked yet and yeah I would really like that if you have the time :) Yes please if you could that would be great. I think the college is called the College Of Education and Human Services..All I know is my orientation is August 25, move-in day is August 26, and classes start September 3. Other than that ntohing really :-(
I'm so lucky to have such a sweet, devoted, cute Englishman in my life

Your crazy, dumb, American girl
Love Kat <3

Drax

Friday 19.00 2nd July
Kat
It’s sweet that you don’t drink much, but in the UK especially and Europe alcohol is probably more widely accepted in terms of a general beverage.  There are of course a number, an unfortunately large number of people who drink to excess but I assure you that I’m not one of them.    Wine with the meal is good, certainly our meal on the last night will have wine to accompany it.  Perhaps if you aren’t used to it we can cut down on what I thought we would do.
In terms of your.Mum I think you should persuade her to hold off any decision to come over.  You would be as worried about your mum and your move and she now knows that I will be there to help you.  I would possibly suggest that she comes over and visits around Christmas, ( perhaps you can travel with her if you are able to get away for thanksgiving.  She’ll feel involved but I think you should tell her how you feel about her move and that it would worry you too much.  After all if you don’t like England you might want to move back quickly, and you will need her at home. 

Costs will vary but you can survive on quite a low income as a student, but you should have enough at least to survive.  You should have had a student visa application at least with the, in fact the university might actually supply it, I don’t know without seeing the paperwork.  I know mine was sorted by the school when I was in the US.  This won’t allow you to work (except for cash in hand jobs), I think you would need to apply for a work visa through the British embassy, certainly I’ld apply via the US embassy if I wanted to come back to the US. Give them a ring and see what they say, you might be able to do part time work as part of your student visa, but I don’t know without seeing it.
Another thing my crazy, dumb, beautiful girl is that I’ll be surprised if your classes start on the 3rd September as that’s a Saturday, suspect either it’s a typo or you misread as they probably start on the Monday, the 5th September.  School starts the same day for me so we can be with you until Sunday afternoon then we’ll need to get home and prep for the first day back.  It’s an inset day so DC is at a friend’s house while we have meetings all day.
We’ll go out over that weekend and before to explore the area, Oxford is a great city to live in but there are areas where its not good to go at night.  I’ll ask some colleagues at work who went there for any tips .
How did your day go, these weeks are going fast at the moment, what are your plans for the weekend?

Love

Ben x
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Saturday 12.00 3rd July

Ben
Yeah I could understand the facts about alcohol and I am definitely going to have a little bit of it but I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I was not going to get drunk and all that. You obviously know that because you know me and I really haven't changed in the area of alcohol. Wine with a good meal and good company sounds like a wonderful plan to me. I am sure that I will be fine and I thank you for being so sweet and caring. You always were though.

Yeah I've definitely been trying to talk mother out of coming over here for a few weeks now. So far I am not having any luck with that. I told her that I will be fine and that Ben will be around to help me out in any way that I need help. That gives her a piece of mind but she is still worried about me. Maybe I can invite her down for a visit during Thanksgiving and all that and I can give her a tour. Just a little vacation something that mother can always take.

I kind of did the visa stuff with the school so I think that I will be good on that end. Just have to find a job that works with school and with you. I know I know you'll say don't worry about me but I want to worry about you. I want to see you on the weekends for at least a little bit. Everything is going to work out at least I keep telling myself that.

Ooops I mistyped that. I'm so silly. Yeah classes start on September 5th. So we can hang out and catch out that entire weekend then head home to get ready for our first day of classes...Yay and thanks again for being so understanding about everything. It really means the world to me. You are the best.

I plan on just hanging out and getting ready to see you. I requested this weekend off so that I can just relax so I am really really looking forward to doing that. Do you and DC have any special plans for the weekend?

Talk to you soon
Kat

(sorry for the delay..been super busy but no worries back :) )

Drax

Saturday 3rd July 18.00
Kat
Hmm Alcohol and university life often go hand in hand I’m afraid, its not something that I will lead you into but more of a norm often amongst students in the UK.  On the bright side you will have increased tolerance, on the down side the more tolerance the most expensive it gets!
I think getting your mum over for thanksgiving is a brilliant idea, she will then view it as a holiday and she might be less keen to live in London once we’ve taken her up to the metropolis.  I suspect its far more like New york than Miami or anywhere in Florida she is used to. It will be great seeing her over here and e can take her up to London to see a show one weekend, though we’ll need to book the tickets as some shows are booked months in advance.  Is there anything you think she would live to see? Is there any show you would like to see?
I think we should be able to get together most weekends and certainly during the breaks we can try and find some work local to us, even if it’s in the supermarket so that we can spend more time together.  During the term time I suspect we’ll be able to come up to you sometimes or I can drive up and bring you back, DC can stay at friends while I pick you up, though she may want to come in the car, though she would probably sleep more of the way.

In terms of the job, we’ll just have to work round that somehow, though if you got a job locally to us at the weekends it would be easier for arrangements which might mean you would need to come down here every weekend, that would work I think, just means you would be working in the daytime so we would only get the evenings, but it might help pay your way. Alternatively you get an evening shift in Oxford four days a week, I suspect it depends upon what’s available though!
The weekend is half over I’m afraid, but we spent some time shopping today for holiday clothes. DC grows so fast that summer stuff has to be bought every year.  Kids are expensive! Though always worth it of course, especially my little girl.

Tomorrow I think we’ll be in the garden, DC can work on her patch, weeding and I’ll do some of the heavier work – sometimes I wonder why we don’t put astroturf down in our gardens, it would save a lot of work! What did you get up to today?  Anything planned for tomorrow.  Can’t wait to see you as time seems to be getting less and less to when we will meet again.

Love
Ben x
My Absences

On's and Off's

AAA111

Sunday 4th July 10.00

Ben
You know after communicating back and forth between e-mails for the past few months you know the hugest and most important thing that I have realized? That I am extremely luck to have such a great guy like you to help me out when I get over there. You know how nervous I am getting but you always seem to very easily be able to calm my nerves. That is hard to do so job well done! I am thinking (and hoping) that I will be able to get into the alcohol scene but not too much into it that I can remember things. We don't want to drink that much but definitely getting a glass of wine here and there and maybe even more. Who knows. It is all a huge learning experience.

Yeah I am definitely keeping that up in the plans for Mom. I tried to tell her that London may be a little bit more like New York then Miami but she refuses to believe me. I can tell you for a fact that once you tell her that she will be so content and be like oh I don't wanna go there. She always did take your word over mine. But it was important to me that at least you too got along. She still talks about us and you a lot. It is kind of cute :) Um there aren't any really specific shows that we want to see. We are both extremely easy going so anything is good for us.

Yeah I definitely think that the whole locally to you thing would work for me. Weekend nights would be spent with you and DC. I definitely can't complain about the company there. Do you think I could find a job at a like a little restaraunt or at the local supermarket? IS that something that sounds okay or am I completely out in left field on this one..haha.

Well yeah today we are having a little barbeque and a frw friends over for a 4th of July celebration. Lucky our work is closed tomorrow so I won't have to go back to work until Tuesday so that is definitely a good thing. I can't wait to see you again and miss your lovely little girl that I hear so much about.

Love
Kat xx