Your Current Status.

Started by Ariel, May 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eikichi

Mentally exhausted. Yet still burning with anxiety.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Mxyzptlk

Seriously debating the judgement of the hospital staff sending me home. Still feel like death warmed over. Don't sleep well because steriods suck and wake up in coughing fits needing breathing treatment. Keep dreaming I'm drowning. Literally. And totally and utterly in love with my girlfriend. (Complete bonus) wish she was here.

I've taken the "Oath of The Drake" for Group RPs | What makes Mxy Tick O/O | A/A | Poems/Stuff

Csharynn

Autumn52

Quote from: Harley Quinn on May 13, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
Giddy to come back to one of my favorite online homes.

*runs in to say hello to Harley....*
I missed you.
*HUGS**

Excited to see Harley Quinn
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Csharynn

Beguile's Mistress

Getting ready to leave for work in a few minutes with one stop on the way and an early arrival for a meeting that was set up late yesterday evening with an email at nearly midnight.

Blythe

Beguile's Mistress

Woke up from a nap a little bit ago and I'm ready to go right back to sleep again.

Zharwyn

I... think I am melting. It's so hot.

Just had my breakfast!

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

gaggedLouise

Mixing up proverbs for breakfast

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

whimsy

i didn't get to complete my morning routine (read: tidy the house before sitting down to enjoy my morning tea and writing session) and now i'm crank AF. being on day four of keto doesn't help eitherrr D:
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

My current status is bacon.

willow

Starting to get hungry for dinner but I'm already taking a break from work and thinking of what to do
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Mimetisme

Torn. Do I make a move on something, or treat it like wine, and let age before I pounce. ...and no, it is not a mouse. :P
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

whimsy

hungry and needing to draft up an email for a meeting at 11
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

Autumn52

Hurting from a mission I should have never been on and injured in the process. I hate it when people get me to do things they and I know that I should not do. How many times do I have to say, "I physically can not do this shit anymore." Sometimes I think this person is trying to kill me. *literally*

*HUGS to those that need them*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rummy Tum Tum

Sleep deprived and baking in the heat. Also a bit drunk from last night/technically earlier this morning, so that makes it better.

Beguile's Mistress

Busy, tired and feeling pushed aside

Mynxish

Panicky. I've been out of work for 7 months, I'm facilities get the loss of my home, and in 8 hrs, I find out if I landed a job... but they're doing a credit check and that's bad. I should be asleep. I'm not. Ack!

Knightshadow

Zombie-ish. Awake, barely, at 3:30 am and needing to drive people to the airport. Joy.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Rummy Tum Tum

Amazing and no longer full of anxiety. Thanks vodka!

whimsy

frustrated and losing focus
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon