News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Of all the names, why that one? If you want to be called that, then fine by me. Would you like me if I blind folded you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Well, not knowing if your surpries is an invitation to a IS party or just a fun little foursome, I might be taking some minor precaution regardless.

Would you l like me if I gifted you with a coffin on your bday?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trigon

Depends on what the coffin is for  >:)

Would you like me if I came from the depths of hell?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I wasn't into foursomes? (Congratulations on your approval Trevino.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Whats wrong with foursomes?

Would you like me if I was into threesomes?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I could give it a shot. Not a big fan of foursomes at all. Would you like me if I suggested we go skinny dipping?

Captain Maltese

Skinnydipping is a fun idea.

Would you like me if I didn't get dressed again afterwards?

Despairs

Whatever makes you comfortable, nude beaches exist. Would you like me If I wanted to climb mount Everest?

Captain Maltese

Well, I would of course absolutely insist on coming along.

Would you like me if I got to know one of our sherpas quite well?

Despairs

Go for it. Would you like me if I invited you to scale the Eiffel tower with me?

Belle33

I'd like you for offering, but I would pass on the scaling part.

Would you like me if I carried that chick for a little while so you could rest your arms?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Go for it. Would you like me if I conjured a cloud for you to sit on?

Belle33

Please do! 

Would you like me if I pulled you on the cloud with me and we kind of floated around and talked about everything?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

It would be welcomed. Would you like me if I used you as exercise equipment?

Captain Maltese

That would very much depend on the exercise, I think.

Would you like me if I suggested we go mine exploring?

Willowisp

Maybe not... I don't mind small spaces but I'm not okay with the idea of a squeeze. Twice was enough for me. >.>

Would you like me if I told you I owned a mine?
<Something Sweetly Witty or Cuttingly Charming>

Captain Maltese

I would be very intrigued, or at least until I realized that I'd be the seventh slave worker and that your nickname is 'Snow White'.

Would you like me if I wanted to explore your 'mine' all the way?

Lapine

Sure but you'll have to supply your own headlamp.

Would you like me if I asked you to kill big, hairy bugs for me?

willow

No, I wouldn't do it lol

Would you like me if I had a cabin we could stay in
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Captain Maltese

Sure, then we could visit each others cabins all the time.

Would you like me if I didn't see electricity as absolutely vital for a cabin visit?

willow

For sure.
Bon fire and beers are fantastic out in the bush.

Would you like me if I couldn't catch a fish yesterday lol

Captain Maltese

Well, there is always canned goods. Always got a few cans of beans and ham about.

Would you like me if I asked you for fishing lessons? I mean, if you didn't catch one yesterday it implies you normally do.

willow

Ive only gone rod fishing twice, first time I've caught a big one. With some help of course.
There's lots of fish in the rovers here :)

Would you like me if I forget to brush my hair sometimes

Captain Maltese

It would give me a chance to offer to brush it for you; an often underestimated ritual of intimacy.

Would you like me if I decided that shaved head was my style (again)?

willow

Sure, I try not to he a dictator in life, and bald looks great on some!

Would you like me if I called shot gun