Your Avatar and what it says about you.

Started by Sherona, June 02, 2008, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Destiny Ascension

Mine is just Jill Valentine from RE5...sleeping I guess...  ???

I've always like having an avatar that has a sexy woman, but also a strong woman as well. Kicking ass, taking names...killing zombies is optional though a perk.

Strength behind beauty is my hidden...theme message thingy. There.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Chevalier des Poissons

QuoteMine is just Jill Valentine from RE5...sleeping I guess...

I am sorry to say, but in RE5 Jill Valentine is dead.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Downfall347

Mine is... well kind of self explanatory. I kinda had an argument on another forum with some people claiming paganism and wicca were not religions. And hence, i use this avi everywhere now.

Destiny Ascension

Quote from: The Shambler on March 24, 2009, 12:43:28 PM
I am sorry to say, but in RE5 Jill Valentine is dead.

Lmfao, is that what they told you?

I'm assuming you haven't gotten through the whole game yet...*cough*

Unless you mean figuratively, then the whole series is dead but Jill Valentine cannot be killed. Come hell or high water, Jill Valentine is harder to kill than a G-mutant.

::)
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Destiny Ascension on March 24, 2009, 02:14:44 PM
Lmfao, is that what they told you?

I'm assuming you haven't gotten through the whole game yet...*cough*

Unless you mean figuratively, then the whole series is dead but Jill Valentine cannot be killed. Come hell or high water, Jill Valentine is harder to kill than a G-mutant.

::)

Hey hey, go easy on me. I never played this game before. I am telling you based on what I read in another forums, where they were discussing about her death, and there was someone asking if she is dead, and another user saying that she probably was dead.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Oniya

Now, now - no fair posting spoilers ;)

(says the person who hasn't played a brand new game.... evar!)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Stattick

Quote from: Oniya on March 24, 2009, 05:45:37 PM
Now, now - no fair posting spoilers ;)

(says the person who hasn't played a brand new game.... evar!)

Personally, I've been playing Diablo 2. I haven't finished it yet.
O/O   A/A

Bliss

I <3 DII. I started playing it again a few months ago and stopped, I should go in and finish.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

In other words, temporarily feeling a little down and grim.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Well guys, it's apparently time for me yet again to try out a new nickname. There's a little bit of thought behind it this time; I feel I have - unfortunately - changed a lot since I joined a year ago, and not only in that my writing, well, you probably know. Part of the reason for the change within me is my bipolar illness, and another part is that also my lifestyle has changed in more ways than I want to bother you with reading right now. So rather than using the historical and expansive pirate captain Calico Jack to represent me (more wrongly than ever), I am switching to the fictional character Corto Maltese from the french comics by Hugo Pratt. Corto Maltese could be considered an adventurer of the early part of the 20th century, often seeing the turning of the big cogwheels of history from close up, sometimes giving them a push or thring in a spanner. I strongly recommend you to read the comics if you haven't already; the stories are wonderful.

Why I wish to be represent my self through Corto Maltese:
- he is a FORMER pirate captain. Seriously!
- he dances argentinian tango.
- he is fond of poetry.
- he is a dreamer and romantic at heart, deep inside a cynic and slightly bitter shell.
- he has to ability for compassion, even with those who does not deserve it.
- practically every woman he connects with turns out to belong to someone else. WHich perfectly describes my year at Elliquiy; in fact it describes my twenty online years.
- enjoys the sea and traveling in general, but isn't really going anywhere with his life.
- keeps being offered responsibilities and absolutely hates it.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Stattick

I'll be changing my avatar sometime soon. Perhaps even today if the time permits... I'm doing well with my attempt to quit smoking. I've got 8 full days under my belt, and I'm working on my 9th if I'm counting correctly. My last cig was March 30th at 3:00 AM, Pacific Standard Time. I'm still having withdrawls, but I'm down to 8 pieces of nicotine gum a day, which is probably about half of what I was chewing on the first day. When I stopped smoking, I was smoking about 15 cigs a day, which was probably about 22.5 mg of nicotine a day. I'm probably now at around 10 mg of nicotine a day, perhaps less. But it's bugging me that every time I see my avatar here on E, that it's a guy having a smoke. So, that avatar's gonna have to change. *nods*
O/O   A/A

Oniya

Congratulations, Stattick!  If you want more incentive, start yourself an 'I'm not smoking' fund - put in the money that you would have spent on cigs, and save it up for something special.

You might think about changing the sigline lyrics, too ;)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SakiaWarner

well my avatar means a couple things

One.. the first rp character I ever made was Sakia Warner. She was a tough as nails chick and she's sort of my alter ego. All the things I wish I was.

The avatar just screams "Sky" to me... good with guns, sexy..  and the picture is just hawt.

Not to mention I find the actress edible... so yeah

my avatar says: she likes her rp character and sexy girls
"When you suffice a need, you take that singular thing under your control...even for a little while, it's yours." You want it, you need it, you HAVE it, you CONTROL it. It's yours..."

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Stattick

I thought this fit me better then the swordsman I threw up on a whim to get rid of the smoker...

Here's a link to the photographer's Deviant Art page:
http://mehmeturgut.deviantart.com/
O/O   A/A

CandyLips

Just changed mine to better suit my name ^_^

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Stattick on April 10, 2009, 02:46:35 PM
I thought this fit me better then the swordsman I threw up on a whim to get rid of the smoker...

-snip-

*sneaks away with Stattick's avatar*  >.>
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Yomamaween

My avatar?  I love Ryan Miller, and hockey :)  Loving of the sabres *nodnod* hehe

Lady Annabelle

So, on July 25Th 2008, a bored girl was browsing the internets on one uneventful afternoon.  While searching, the itch to roleplay became too strong for her to ignore.  So, after searching through a couple of roleplaying websites, something piqued her mind.  She decided to search for an adult roleplaying site and that is how she came to Elliquiy.  After searching through the history and reading everything she could over the weekend, she finally registered and set up her questionnaire.  After a few short days, she was accepted and the rest of history.

Now, I could say something sweet about the website, the staff and the members, but if I wanted to say everything I wanted to say, my fingers would fall off.  So, I will try to keep it short and simple.  I have learned so much about myself thanks to Elliquiy.  It is a home for me and I wouldn't trade one second away for anything in the world.  Everybody I have met have been so sweet and I don't think anybody will know how much it means to me.  So, I will say a simple 'Thank You' and move on before I start to cry.

So, in honor of my one year anniversary, I have finally decided to change my profile.  At the beginning, I wanted to keep everything the same so that I could be at least recognizable.  Well, I do believe that I have made a small name for myself, so I have decided it is time to change it up.  I really liked the classy and elegant Belle that I had, but I wanted something a bit more sensual.  I wanted my profile to be more personal and express me.  So, with my love of 1950's pinup, may I present to you the new Lady Annabelle.

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Paradox

So the classy lady finally cut loose!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Jadyn

Mine's a cropping of a CG fanart piece of Yuna from Final Fantasy. I'm not familiar with the series save the soundtrack, but I did come across this picture a few years ago and fall in love with it for its limited but expressive palette.

I work well during the night, and late into the deep night is always the most inspirational period in the day for me. This image reminds me of the night.

Within erotic art, I prefer subtlety. Too obvious the cleavage, too high a heel, too plainly in-sight a rear end, too large a set of eyes, and soon portraying sexuality becomes all too easy and unskilled. It's a fun challenge portraying as much as you can by putting forth as little as possible.
“The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you’ve got millions of pals out there. Type in ‘Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire’ and the computer will say, ‘Specify type of goat.’” — Richard Jeni
O&O [Edited July 26] and Availability Update [Edited Sept. 11]

Janus Belmont

>.> My avatar is Arakune. I just grew fond of the image, and the character, and took a humorous approach to both. Still, if you want to know what it says about me...I'll have to get back to you on that one.

GrinningHound

Mine is Zapp Brannigan.  He has waves and waves of men at his disposal.  They call him the Velour Fog.  He calls his bedroom the Lovenasium.

Oreo

lol mine looks a little like me, though her hair is thicker than mine. Dark hair on bothsides and light in the middle...she looks like an Oreo.
Ummmm...IT'S a ROYO! I love his work, (the siggie is a Royo too. Also looks like and Oreo.) I also liked her attitude, demure but dangerous, nude but not vulgar. What's behind the mask? You have to get to know me to find that out.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin