News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

*offers DD the bucket o popcorn*  Hiya, DD! ^_^

DiverseDesires

Hi beautiful ones,

~Helps Luther off with his jacket so he can get dirty, smooches Xandi and pops some popcorn in hers and Cassi's mouths ~

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

Me and DD could help you with your suit Luther. We wouldnt want you to get it dirty. Right DD?

giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cassiopeia

Do you think he could handle we sirens three?  *munches*

Autumn52

He stands no chance. Cass, DD and me, what a combo. I would die happy if I were a man. I would not want to die of course but hell if I could have  you two it would be worth it.

Giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

DiverseDesires

he definitely couldn't handle all three - can I watch?

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

Hello Fae. Im so happy to see you here.

Luther

I don't know exactly which God/Goddes to thank but thank you for allowing me to have fun with all these loveley ladies  ;D

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Fae Brin

The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

Luther

I'm going to stop playing and just sit back and watch all you girls playing and eating popcorn  ;D

Autumn52

I love playing with you Luther......or should I say would love to.....*smiles*

DiverseDesires

scared off huh? Where's your British bulldog spirit Luther?  ;D

still 129

Luther

Damn Xandi - you say the sweetest things  ;D

DD - I am Scottish and I am much harder than a bulldog - believe ;D

Autumn52

Did I just hear Scottish? OMG I want one. I want Luther. I...I.... OH Damn Scottish.
And hard at that....Swoons

Luther

Cassiopeia

I'm so frickin' hungry and I was just coerced into watching an episode of "The Best I Ever Ate" ... the one on pizza! *cries and devours more popcorn*

DiverseDesires

I am entitled to wear the tartan of my clan too and a direct descendant of Robert the bruce *smile* although I am definitely English I'm afraid, SRP

passes Cassi some treats

Autumn52

DD I want you even more now. Damn I need to get laid.

Cassiopeia

*noms on the treats gratefully and passes Xandi a spare Aggie alum she found wandering around* ;)

DiverseDesires

*imagines fulfilling Xandi's desires*

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Autumn52