Seeking dom male for specific role

Started by Heart, June 01, 2010, 04:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heart

Hey guys,

I've recently been having a fantasy based around my character being stalked over a period of weeks on a train before being abducted on said train to become the males sex-slave/partner. I want the man to be tough, charming but can turn mean and harsh quickly. If you are happy to play two men, then let me know, I like the changes in balance that it can bring about (not too interested in my charrie having sex with two men at once though, you might be able to change my mind though). But please keep in mind, playing two characters is COMPLETELY optional.

My characters are generally cute, short, stubborn and feisty but I'm good at playing meek and shy too, let me know what you like!!!

Role filled. ^-^

I like to think I have a good grasp on the English language although I tend to be far more relaxed with it outside of an rp. I expect at least a decent paragraph per post, the more you write the happier I will be.

More can be discussed via pm's if you are interested. Note that this is m first rp in about a year so I might be a little rusty.
Hoping to get this started off quite quickly if possible!!

Much love <3

Heart

Ps. Please keep in mind I live in Australia and therefore if you live on another continent it is likely we will only get in one reply per day.

Heart