15 Years Wasted? (F seeking M - NC)

Started by Gail Warning, February 05, 2012, 10:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gail Warning

After reading some other posts based on kidnapping plots this idea came to mind.

A woman in her early thirties lives in a small rural town. She has the ideal life. Married her high school sweetheart, has a beautiful daughter, member of the schools PTA, has a part time office job. She is the stereotypical wife and mother. She is content with her lot since she has never experienced anything else. One day while out shopping she is kidnapped. Taken in the supermarket carpark, she is drugged and bundled into the trunk of her car. When she comes to she finds herself bound in the passenger seat of her car. Looking across she sees a man going through her purse, finding out what he can about his latest victim.

The woman is driven across country, being forced to perform a series of tasks. These can be both sexual and non sexual. As each day goes by the woman starts to realise how tame her life has been and how much she has missed out on. Will the woman survive the kidnapping? and if so will she be able to back to her life the way it was?

I'm looking for someone who is not after a quick sexual thrill. I need some imaginative tasks for the woman to perform and I have no limits on what they can be.

A couple of posts a week will be find, but more than just a couple of line per post please.

One last thing. If any female would like to play the kidnapper that's fine.

Gail Warning

Thanks for all the interest in this story idea. I now have a player for this.