Paradise Camp (REDUX) - Openings Available - SLGBTI friendly

Started by King Serperior, April 30, 2014, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLightning

Pretty sure we have room for many more male and females

King Serperior

Quote from: MissFire on May 19, 2014, 09:34:02 PM
How many guys and girls are there in this at the moment? Is there room for another female?
We're currently even on males and females.  Feel free to make a character  ^_^

EDIT:

Current Pitch Assignments:  Anyone new should try to fill the center area.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Dirtythesnapper

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

justme4386

EDIT: I just realized that I goofed on the threads and wrote an answer to another RP here... so please never mind that. I am so ashamed right now.

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Timidity

Is this still an idea going on? I'm kind of interested but the activity for seems... Slow. x3
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

justme4386

Hey Timidity,

it's still going... though right now the circle of active people could use some extra people... :)

Right now I think we got 1.5 girls (.5 because one seems to only write occasionally) and 3 guys... there's room for "livening up the place".

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

King Serperior

Quote from: Timidity on June 26, 2014, 03:21:57 PM
Is this still an idea going on? I'm kind of interested but the activity for seems... Slow. x3
The game is always open, Timidity.  I'm just pretty busy on my end though  :<

Feel free to make a character.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Timidity

Sweet, I just may in a couple hours. I think I'm going with male for this one though, so I hope that's cool. o3o
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

King Serperior

Well, I have to do a role call anyway and see who's left.  Right now, its just the first day.  I don't know how many males/females are left.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timidity

Ok, I might wait until the numbers are official. In case I feel like balancing an imbalanced ratio.
Le Musings

King Serperior

Okay, so far, minus my character since I am pretty busy, there are 2 guys and 2 gals.  So we are at an even ratio.  Remember, bisexual characters have more fun, but that is not a requirement for characters   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timidity

I shall make a character by tomorrow. Possibly the day after. x3
Le Musings

Snake

NSFW
Player Name: Snake
Name: Masako Sabreheim
Physical Gender: 21
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Dominance: Prefers dom
Profession: Police trainee

Personality: Mostly easy-going and relaxed, but Masako likes to tease and flaunt her nearly perfect body and such.  She's also very fickle about who she "partners" with and is very sexual in her own nature.  She likes children though and is often either motherly or childish around them; more than happy to play or the like.  While she's that way with people younger than her, she'd respect her elders but wouldn't do more than tease them.  Masako likes to be in control and be "in on the action" as it were and tires to keep the upperhand in most situations.

Why are they here: Relaxation before she has to report to official training.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18, N/A

Sharing with: Nobody other than her pet.

Tent/Trailer: RV Trailer, hooked up to an electrical site.
size of above: up to 5
Electric hook-up: Yes

Car/Method of transport: RV to get to the campground and out, but a bike when inside.

Character Ons/offs ): Younger guys, bestiality, bukkake
Player Ons/Offs (link): Link
Notes:  That pic isn't fully accurate, her bust is much larger than that.

MelisaArtemis

Seem interesting snake. I find it a bit confusing though, if she goes to the camp with bike, then where does her RV trailer comes from? If she's living in RV trailer then she gonna have to bring one herself.

Snake

she drove in with the RV and brought the bike with her as she doesn't plan to leave the grounds until her vacation time is over.

that's why

MelisaArtemis

Ahh, so its her transport of choice when she's at the camp. Then you should have put it like: Method of transport: Her RVTrailer to get to the camp and bike when inside

Snake

BabsME

Hello.  A couple of questions.

1.  Do you allow female players to play male characters...cause I can create a male and female character if that is allowed?

2.  Where is the actual game played?

3.  Still accepting players?

Okay that is all for now.  Hope to hear soon.  Babs

MelisaArtemis

1. Pretty sure its ok. We got some males playing females, I don't see the reason why not the other way around
2. Well.. you mean the category on E? or the RP location? On E, we're at the Exreme section due to some questionable activity. As for RP Location, the camp is at France
3. Pretty sure we are in need of some active players

justme4386

Quote from: BabsME on July 12, 2014, 01:52:54 AM
1.  Do you allow female players to play male characters...cause I can create a male and female character if that is allowed?
You can play whatever you want. I think though we have the rule of one here at the moment. One player, one character. Though I think you can make a new one if your current one leaves to go home.

Quote from: BabsME on July 12, 2014, 01:52:54 AM
3.  Still accepting players?
In need of active player? We are desperate for fresh meat... Ok, Ok, I am kidding.
I mean we are welcoming opportunities for new experiences... I think so far it's only half of the people left that started... so please feel free to join. We are a happy, friendly bunch eager, willing and FUN!

At least I am loving it (though my character isn't at the moment). :)

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

BabsME

Hello again.  So I can only play one character at a time?

I was meaning where is the actual game being played...where do I go to see posts and that sort of thing...on this site.  Do the characters get posted on here or the location of where the game board is?

Babs

justme4386

Hey Babs,

Yes, everyone has just one character.

Here's the collection of important links for future reference:

OOC
Character Thread
General Area
Central Area
Pool and Bar Area

The Dungeon or other places have not been created yet, but KS promised to do that once there is need for it.

Please make sure to read at least the starting posts. Most important rules:

• No clothes allowed beyong the entry point.
  • Bending over at the hip or being on hands and knees is an open invitation for anybody to enter.
  • Regular elliquiyquette applies in all threads.
  • If you write NPCs that do more than just some minor standard stuff, check in with the GM.

Did I forget anything in my summary?

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Timidity

I'm still unsure at the moment. I had my thoughts set on a female character, then I looked at it for a while. Didn't really care for it, so I decided to back out. I'm really debating on an intersex or male character. I'll try and chalk up another character sheet but first I want to find the right picture. x_x
Le Musings

King Serperior

@ Snake:  Things look good, but it is much preferred that you have a nude image since this is a nudist resort.  That aside, could you perhaps add a little more to why she's at the camp? 

@ Babs:  Everything Justme has said is correct.  Feel free to make a character if you want and ask any questions you may have.

@ Timidity:  Please, feel free to make a male/female/intersex character.   There's currently 3-3 Male-Female, although I have been quite busy, so it's more like a 3-2.5 male to female ratio. 

If you are having trouble finding images, Finders and Seekers is a great place to look!  I find most of my characters there  ^_^

Finally, a GM Announcement:  justme4386 is now Co-GM and will be working alongside me to keep this game going.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timidity

The F&S threads don't work well on my phone so I must look elsewhere, but I will get there shortly! :D
Le Musings