Dungeon Crawl Mafia - Game Over (Anyone May post here now!)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 26, 2016, 02:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Perse --- the deadline is either what she posts or when the majority vote is received.  We have to decide by 6pm Friday this time but if three votes align the day ends.

Remiel

Okay, I retract my suspicion of Guy, he is on record as voting for Strangefate and he was the deciding vote for JM.   Mint, I'm pretty sure you're on Team Good as well for the same reasons.

MP did vote for Vera last round, that is true, but she also cast her two votes for Strangefate, and I don't understand why she would have done that unless Strangefate sacrificed himself for her.   She could have easily tipped the momentum in another direction. 

Unless the bad guys don't know who each other are, and are all working blindly.  This is unlikely, but who knows, in this game, anything is possible.

Honestly my instincts in this game have been terrible.  I suspected Seranova at first, and then James Moriarty and finally King Serperior.  Which means I'm one for three.

I have to admit that Madame Professor is the most likely suspect besides myself if you take Persephone out of the equation, but I really don't understand why she would throw Strangefate under the bus.

Mintprincess

MP didn't vote for Vera.   She voted for me.

James and Vera both voted for me and she 'jumped on the bandwagon'

I think she threw strange under to look like a good guy. That's my thought.

And I suspected KS with the late vote too Remy.   So don't worry.

Remiel

Healy McHealerson sighs, realizing he's getting nowhere with Persephone.  He decides to approach Madame Professor instead.

"You...you said you worship Nature, do you not?  If you renounce your pagan gods and convert to the church of Light, I will add my vote to yours."

RedPhoenix

Votecount!

Elimination

1 - Madame Professor (ThatRPGuy)

Exploration

(No Votes)

With 5 votes in Play, it will take 3 to decide! The day will end 6 PM PST on FRIDAY, or when a party member has three votes to be thrown out!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Mintprincess

So Remy is voting with MP now? -raises eyebrow-

persephone325

Quote from: Mintprincess on February 09, 2016, 03:09:39 PM
Perse --- the deadline is either what she posts or when the majority vote is received.  We have to decide by 6pm Friday this time but if three votes align the day ends.

I understand that. But I'm noticing a lot of suspicion being placed on people who didn't vote for various reasons.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

MP definitely worships devils, I can assure you all of that. Big post incoming. Don't close the game!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Okay, so here's what we're down to. There are 5 players, which means we need three votes. No one has claimed to be blessed (more on that in a second), and Remi and MP are clearly working together, as they may have been for a while. I feel it is absolutely critical the three of us remaining vote ASAP as a unified voice. I urge you guys to vote with me. Here's why;

1. Remi threw out a comment about who voted for who early this day, one that he just kind of left MP out of. That's suspicious to me. Remi doesn't miss detail like that, it's far more likely he ignored it.

2. Madame Professor is a devil worshiper. looking at the revealed roles, we've only had 1 good player turn out to be one, but every evil player was. I think Vera may have been this game's equivalent to were wolf's lycan, a role that is there to confuse people who can scry. It's more likely MP is evil than good looking at the chart, and I'd rather not take the odds letting her live.

3. Has anyone been blessed this round? I have a theory if not. Remi's actions only became questionable yesterday. The evil players who have been eliminated gave had the same role- infiltrator. Since three are multiples of the role, I'm assuming the remaining bad guy is something special, possibly one with recruitment powers. What is 2 nights ago, after he used the blessing that was active yesterday, Remi was recruited, and made an infiltrator? It would explain why no blessing has been mentioned today, and why his behavior has gotten way more shady.

The only other possibility for an evil player is Minty, as her abilities are rather chaotic. It's not Persephone, and it's definitely not me. I have a way better read on MP and Remi than mint, however, and we already know MP worships devils, so I'd really like to start with her. If I'm right, and she's evil, and the game isn't over, then Remi HAS to be the remaining evil player. If I'm wrong, it has to be mint. Either way, if we start with MP, we win.

Mintprincess

My magic is chaotic because my alignment is chaotic.   I didn't think about having a role that could change someone but also, it makes sense that MP could sacrifice someone if say, when she got to a certain dungeon level she could turn someone.  (Again I'm not aware of the roles, but werewolf has an Alpha role as well that can change someone).  If she turned Remy and they are both bad then we will have to vote both this round and the next.

Again I guarantee that Perse is good.  I believe that you are good. I know that I am good.  It's been between MP and Remy for me but hell if it's both we have our work cut out for us. 

I'm leaving to MP but I want to be fair and give her time to make her case.

I also want to know why Remy just tried to pamphlet her.

Mintprincess

Quote from: persephone325 on February 09, 2016, 03:36:13 PM
I understand that. But I'm noticing a lot of suspicion being placed on people who didn't vote for various reasons.
I get that.  But Remy has had plenty of time to always vote. And MP broke her voting pattern of not bandwagoning with me.  There are more reasons than just time.

I'd like to hear who you are leaning towards since again, I know you aren't a villain.

Galactic Druid

Especially trying to claim she worships nature after I already revealed otherwise. I think Remi is just trying to use RPing as a way to mask his motivations.

Mintprincess

-prods Perse- are you so good you can't pick a suspect?

persephone325

I trust Guy's judgement.

This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((MADAME PROFESSOR))

He's helped vote out every bad guy so far. That I can remember, anyway.

EDIT: No, Mint. I was just reading over the thread, and thinking about stuff.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Mintprincess

<3 ok! As soon as MP has been on and I've given her the time to make her case as I promised I will decide. Again.   MP. I'm stalking you.   

Madame Professor

((I'll post when I get home. I'm in phone and just do not have the energy to deal with trying to post something significant from it.))
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 09, 2016, 04:46:26 PM
((I'll post when I get home. I'm in phone and just do not have the energy to deal with trying to post something significant from it.))
totally understand Hun. There is time.  No rush. I will wait.  <3

Madame Professor

Okay, firstly, I'd like to apologize if my last post sounded like I was upset. I've had a rough few days, but I wasn't upset. I was frustrated that I didn't get to reply to your post yesterday, Mint, where you explained yourself, precisely because I knew this would happen. And since I was in lunch, I was in a hurry.

Again, my reasoning for voting for you was I thought it was suspicious of you to silence Remiel, who I trusted. I misunderstood what your power did, because I thought it was keeping him from using his Blessing to grant someone a stronger vote. However, after you explained your reasons AND had the double vote, I thought you made a lot sense. I didn't realize it was a protection spell.

As for what has transpired since I last posted, I think it's rather funny that everyone is so willing to trust Guy. It seems odd, I know, but hear me out. I thought this was an odd thing to say:

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 09, 2016, 03:02:02 PM
Either way, I've been one of the forerunners on every evil kill we've had. Killing one bad guy is possible shade (hi MP), killing half the team is suicide (so why didn't you change that vote? You seem more interested in explaining your pamphlets than explaining that.).

I'll let my track record speak for myself...

He has made it a point to bring up other possible roles that could be out there... The Pacifist and the Village Idiot (equivilant), but especially the recruiter power... yet, he has failed to mention that there is another reason way someone might want to murder their allies... if they are the Lone Wolf. In Ultimate Werewolf, the Lone Wolf only wins if they are the only werewolf alive at the end of the game.

It's rather convenient that he has been able to 'scry on' or 'pen point' all the bad guys. I mean just "look at his track record". It's much easier for everyone to blindly rally behind him when he has been 2 for 2. Now he can just be like, "Oh, oops, it must be this person then!" when it comes back I'm neutral.

I mean, think about it. He has already started to put the doubt on Minty:

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on February 09, 2016, 03:51:36 PM
The only other possibility for an evil player is Minty, as her abilities are rather chaotic. It's not Persephone, and it's definitely not me. I have a way better read on MP and Remi than mint, however, and we already know MP worships devils, so I'd really like to start with her. If I'm right, and she's evil, and the game isn't over, then Remi HAS to be the remaining evil player. If I'm wrong, it has to be mint. Either way, if we start with MP, we win.

Also, the bold must be true because he says so?

I'm just gonna put this out there now, since I'm not sure how much I'll be around tonight:

This is my VOTE! I am voting for ((ThatRPGuy))
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

RedPhoenix

Votecount!

Elimination

2 - Madame Professor (persephone325, ThatRPGuy)
1 - ThatRPGuy (Madame Professor)

Exploration

(No Votes)

With 5 votes in Play, it will take 3 to decide! The day will end 6 PM PST on FRIDAY, or when a party member has three votes to be thrown out!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Mintprincess

I've read. I'm tapping my chin.  I'm waiting for a rebuttal and for Remy to say something of value besides change to the church of light and I have crappy instincts.   ;D

Mintprincess

Madama Professor.  I would really like your take on Remiel.   I've done quite a lot of looking back.   And I want to know if you see the things I see.

Madame Professor

I think Remiel is on the side of Good. If he were evil, then that voting power he has (had?) would have helpful to keep on the side of the baddies, But he didn't. I haven't really seen any of his usual tactics... so I don't think he is evil.

Mintprincess

As a note:
Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 29, 2016, 09:54:24 PM
Question Asked / Clarifying Alignments

When a player flips I will label them as either Adventurer, Infiltrator, or Third Party. The Adventurers are the "Town" or good guys, the Infiltrators are the "Scum/Mafia" or bad guys. Any third parties are on their own and have unique win conditions. You will not learn what they were if they die before achieving them.

The alignment (such as Lawful Good, Chaotic Evil, etc) that everyone has is a part of their role. Whether it is significant or not is up to the players to determine.

Also, if you want me to answer a question, please PM it to me. For various reasons I will not be responding to questions posed in this thread, and will assume that those are meant for the players to discuss with each other.

The fact that two were labeled inflitrator doesn't mean the third is labeled something else, or that one of these wasn't a 'lone wolf' or a 'person who could flip someone' either.

-------------------

Well, Remy has done some shady and good things.  Giving away the votes clearly to people that weren't on his team (unless you are BOTH bad and together), you and me.   But he also had like 8 posts to change to Strangefate and he didn't.  He did vote for James day 2.   James voted to give him the ring on day 1.   

----------------

Reading back, RPGuy, I've seen some shady shade out of you too.   You've flopped around on who you've called suspcious and who had word of gold and why.   

At this point, the ONLY shady thing I saw MP do was jump on the me bandwagon and her reason for not changing is that she wasn't around and I can believe that.

BUT I'm not ready to pick between Remy or RPGuy Either.  I'm just pretty sure it's Not MP. 

Remiel

Madame Professor raises an excellent point.  It's entirely possible that RPGuy started out as good, and then was converted somewhere along the way.

Remiel

But I will say this--my vote's for sale.  If either Persephone or Madame Professor renounce their nature-loving ways and convert to the Church of Light, I will vote whatever way you want me to.