Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akelah

We could have something to do with dessert or bakery and have it be really cutesie. Aya would probably be okay with it and  Tally would absolutely hate it. There could be artificial sparkles that come off it. But I'm not sure how to do something that portrays them as strong. Sorry.

Queen Elsa

No, that's perfect! Except we would have to make it have something to do with agriculture, as that os what District 9 is centered around. It doesn't have to make them look strong. In fact, it would lead the other tributes to believe that they are weak, and therefore, not worthy to pay attention to.

Akelah

We could do a sort of 'Adam and Eve' sort of thing without the Adam of course. Glitter could still be used with dramatic makeup. And we can change the leaves to gold leaves to represent wheat still. I can write up a description if you want if I cannot find a picture.

Akelah

Oh, and I'm not saying one or two leaves covering them, I was thinking peculiar dresses and crowns of it woven threw their hair and maybe some over their arms, or perhaps painted on the skin of their arms.

Queen Elsa

That sounds perfect. :)

Akelah

Are pictures allowed to be posted here. And if so, as a URL or directly posted?

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Akelah on June 10, 2012, 02:06:11 PM
Are pictures allowed to be posted here. And if so, as a URL or directly posted?

I think both, as long as they're appropriate.

Akelah

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Here's some make-up I found, I believe the last one would suit Aya best if we were to use it at all. Still working on finding the dresses. Please look through these and decide which ones you like.

Queen Elsa

It won't show the third one, but from what I can see, I agree with you about the last one.

Akelah

For some reason the picture will not show. I am sorry. What do you think for Tally?

Queen Elsa

I think the first one would suit Tally very well.

Akelah

The dresses are a bit difficult, this is the first one I found semi-suitable. Imagine leaves replacing the awkward geometric shapes.
Or maybe this (replace with leaves again)
And this one, with leaves as well (on the right)

Keep in mind none of these are the right color. Whatever color we choose.

Queen Elsa

Personally, I like the second one the best.

Akelah

Hahah that was the favorite of mine.

Queen Elsa

^_^ And what about the costume for the interview?

Akelah

I haven't any clue. Are we keeping the theme or changing it?

Queen Elsa

I think that since the theme was leaves originally, I think we should make it flowers for the interview.

Akelah

Okay here's a few to look over the second and third are the same. I'm going to be unable to respond for a few hours. If I come on sooner. I'll post again.

Queen Elsa

Personally, I like the third one for Tally, and the sixth one for Aya. But I'm thinking we should switch the interview dress with the other one, because these seem way more out there.

Akelah

Maybe, we just need to decide which one we need more intimidation and which one we need more beauty. I agree with your dress choices

Queen Elsa

I'm thinking we need to make Aya more beautiful, and Tally more intimadating. We should be emphasizing their physical aspects that they already have, not forcing new ones.

Akelah

No, no. I get that. I mean like separate events. In the Hunger games the chariots were used to show off intimidation and strength and the interview was used to make them see amiable and get sponsors. We don't have to alter their appearance at all. Aya - beauty, Tally- intimidation. The first dress we went through was more intimidating than the flower dress but the flower dresses were unique. I'm fine with either costumes used wherever it's your choice I was just pointing out the aspects you may want to consider.

Queen Elsa

I'm realy confused. Lol. Help me?

Akelah

Hahaha never mind, I might have messed that up as well as I'm rewriting Alice in Wonderland as a prompt at the same time.So what were you saying about the costumes?

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on June 10, 2012, 05:53:04 PM
Personally, I like the third one for Tally, and the sixth one for Aya. But I'm thinking we should switch the interview dress with the other one, because these seem way more out there.