DotA's Den of Desire (F for Any)

Started by Deity of the Archaic, August 27, 2015, 11:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

-~*Hello! Call Me DotA!*~-
****_____~*~_____****
   First and foremost, I thought it was time I consolidated all of my thoughts, cravings, desires, and general stuff into one place instead of throwing random ideas at the wall in their own threads. It's easier to make a nice big hodgepodge and update it when things change, switch around, ect. Generally, I don't look at the replies on these sort of threads, so any interest shown should be sent via a PM.

New roleplay inquiries are to be addressed as the desired plot, song inspiration, pairing, or character.

Rate at which I am accepting new plots: Openly

I would very much like to use the characters I have created for new roleplays!

Table of Contents:
I. Introduction
II. Plots
III. Pairings
IV. Characters
V. Other Notes

For those of whom that need to know who's behind the screen, as I'm aware it matters to some, here's a little bit about me. I'm a woman in her mid-twenties living in Texas. I work a 7-4 job, either at home or in an office depending on the day. I'm bisexual and married to a woman, though I have no preference over one another. I would consider myself above average literacy, and I read and write in my spare time. I'm generally a friendly and agreeable person, usually bubbly in OOC/Chat.

For the times I'm available, as I said, I work 7-4 either at home or in the office, but I'm available (usually) anytime from my smartphone. I can usually respond 1-5 times a day, depending on the expected content length and enthusiasm for the roleplay. Please bear in mind that I have a life, a wife, a job, and now a baby daughter so sometimes I can't get a reply out. Along with that, I take breaks and go on trips every now and again, though I will always have something somewhere saying that I'm gone.

Which brings me to the next item, which is etiquette between you and I. I like respect and constant communication, so I expect that standard to be upheld to some degree. If you're bored with a roleplay, or can't continue, please let me know. I think it's incredibly rude just to not post without a word of reason. Every writing is a piece of art, and it's a shame when it can't be finished. Please don't be that person. Literacy isn't the biggest deal for me, but I do have to say that if it's very poor, it's not as fun for me. The generic guidelines are as follows: Capitalize at the beginning of every sentence, and use spell check. As long as the grammar is understandable, that's as far as my peeves go. Post length is another issue though. I post 2-8 paragraphs, consisting of 3-5 sentences each, if not more. I'm not picky with how much you post, just no one liners and at least 2 decent paragraphs. If you don't give me enough to work with, I can't give much back. It just works better that way.

As for kinks and stuff, do not be intimidated by what you might see in my O/O's, please. Those are my most excessive kinks, and are certainly not required. I'm as much a sucker for cheesy, gushy, lovey-dovey romance as I am for bondage and sub/dom relationships. On that front, I'm a switch, but I play dominants and submissives in completely different manners. Generally, my submissives are either feisty and uppity, or love being borderline tortured. On the flip side, my dominants are usually fairly tame and do more pleasurable things instead of painful things. I will say that I prefer story over smut, but I think that the sexy stuff is still very fun to write as long as it accompanies a good story.

I won't put my Ons or kinks here, cause that's what my O/O Thread is for. (Wink wink) However, because people do not seem to understand the word no sometimes, these are the things I will absolutely not do under any circumstance, even for my best of friends:

-Scat
-Beastiality (Different from Furry/Anthro)
-Excessive Torture/Mutliation
-Hard Vore
-Snuff
-Exceptionally Perfect Characters

Everything on this list is up to my discretion and no one else's. If your kink is not on this list, I will consider it upon request. In general, I can make compromises for the sake of a good story.

Making characters tailored to a specific plot is one of my favorite parts of the story making process. I enjoy characters with depth. Please don't write 2-dimensional or perfect characters! I love tension, strife, imperfections. It's what makes the characters feel real, with personality, thoughts, dreams, and emotions. One of my favorite things, especially, is when those personalities conflict amongst our characters. Sorta like opposites attract, but the rocky, steep climb to settle differences and get down to having fun and tumbling around the sheets with each other.

I will play almost any gender with any gender, so don't feel intimidated. I can play a man, a woman, a futa... you name it, and if it sounds like fun, I'll do it! I will say, however, that if it is a Male x Male pairing, I will ask that one of the males be trappy and extremely effeminate. I don't have an issue with regular MxM relationships, but I don't really get sexually aroused by them. Just personal taste really.
Current Fandoms:
-The Walking Dead
-World of Warcraft
-The Elder Scrolls
-Mass Effect
-Overwatch
-Star Wars

About existing characters or people, I will hardly ever play an established character or person. Despite this, I might use a celebrity or character face-claim for an OC. These are the established characters I will play as (under the right circumstances):
-FemShep (Mass Effect)
-Liara T'soni (Mass Effect)
-Dr. Angela "Mercy" Ziegler (Overwatch)
-Sombra (Overwatch)
-Fareeha "Pharah" Amari (Overwatch)

However, I don't mind if you want to play an existing character or person. These are some I would not mind at all (Winky Face):
-Norman Reedus (or Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead)
-Hanzo Shimada (Overwatch)
-Fareeha "Pharah" Amari (Overwatch)
-Sombra (Overwatch)
-MaleShep (Mass Effect)
-FemShep (Mass Effect)
-Thane Krios (Mass Effect)
-Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)
-Jack (Mass Effect)
-Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect)
-Tali'Zorah nar Rayya/vas Neema/vas Normandy/vas Rannoch (Mass Effect)

Just because a person or character isn't listed, doesn't mean that I won't play with that character/person. Just ask. :D
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5

Deity of the Archaic

Plot/Ideas
****_____~*~_____****
I really want to do a story called "My Sexbot Has Feelings???" under SciFi

Fandom
The Recall (Overwatch)

Human Hero/Non-Super/Romance
I don't really have a very good idea for what I want to write a story about, but I can say that I would prefer it be OC within the Overwatch universe, but I am open to the listed heroes above, in the intro.

The Aftermath (OC Characters)(Mass Effect Spoilers Inside)

Romance/Sci-Fi/Stub
So, after playing and replaying Mass Effect, start to finish, First to Third, multiple times with different romance partners, I always wonder what the galaxy would be like after Shep saves it from the Reapers. I always prefer the assimilation end, where Shep takes control of the Reapers and helps rebuild after the Reaper War. It always leaves questions in my head, and not just about what happens to Shep's crew, but people as a whole. I don't really have any specific ideas, but there are a few random snippets floating around, however this one is dedicated to original characters, away from Shepard's main crew.

The Afternath (Mass Effect Spoilers Inside)

Romance/Sci-Fi/Stub
Romance/Sci-Fi/Stub
So, after playing and replaying Mass Effect, start to finish, First to Third, multiple times with different romance partners, I always wonder what the galaxy would be like after Shep saves it from the Reapers. I always prefer the assimilation end, where Shep takes control of the Reapers and helps rebuild after the Reaper War. It always leaves questions in my head, and not just about what happens to Shep's crew, but people as a whole. I don't really have any specific ideas, but there are a few random snippets floating around.

One of those ideas is, if Shepard took control of the Reapers, and has access to Reaper tech, what is stopping him/her from synthesizing a new body so they could have corporeal form again, and by extension, visit their romance partner? Maybe we could explore that?

Original-Tame
Modern

The Classic <Any for Any>

Plot Stub (Romance)
This is a general statement for the desire to have a long-term, story-oriented, romance-based RP that begins in meeting, and ends with marriage (or goes further). Nothing else here, though for more on this, check the characters section below.

High Stakes <F for M, F for F, F for Futa>

Romance/Action/Crime
Nothing is more perilous than the life of a high stakes crook. Often times, armed robberies don't usually end any other way than getting caught by the police. It takes careful planning, a well oiled and disciplined crew, and ultimate skill. With those things, you have a recipe for a very rewarding bank heist, with little to no heat from the local police department.

Organized crime has gotten worse. While gangs are very disheveled, crumbling under the weight of their capacity and lack of true organization. However, the Boarhead crew, as it's known to the police department, is a secretive and exclusive crew dedicated to armed robbery, contracted out to higher brow organized criminals such as the Syndicate, the Russian Mafia, or any other criminal organization that can afford to pay their cut and down payment, or doing their own jobs on banks and high value businesses. They have already had several successful jobs on their own, and have made a name for themselves in the world. No where is safe. The next job could be in America, Hong Kong, Australia, or anywhere else. Their elusive way to move around under police radar is amazing, and they know almost nothing about them except that their leader is a woman. What they don't know is... well really anything else about them. They know that they are ruthless, plan ahead way in advance, and almost always seem to have an inside man.

What would happen if someone wanted in, or they needed a new member? They'd have to be trained, and motivated to join. A very suspicious character walks into a gas station and they stick it up. A hooded figure watches it go down, studying the small time robber, remembering when they were just a convenience store robber. After the deed is done, and the police are already on their way, this hooded figure stops them and offers a way out. After accepting the offer, the hooded figure pulls out a silenced pistol and shoots the person behind the counter and the new recruitment process begins...

Married at Birth <F for M/F/Futa/TG>

Romance/Slice of Life
The premise of this is fairly simple, and can have multiple facets. Basically it's a scenario where two people had an arranged marriage from the moment they were born, having to spend every waking minute together. They were taught how to act like a couple in public before they really understood, and made to consummate at the appropriate age. My desire here is to sort of explore what that would mean for them as a couple when they are adults, the romance, the struggles, the conflict, and that knowledge that they're stuck with one another until death.

This is fairly open ended and if interest is sparked, it would require further discussion on an individual level.

Modern/Alternate Reality

The Matchmaking <F for Any, (Preferably F/F)> <Multiple Subplots/Ideas Inside>

Romance
*This is more of a gateway idea to larger stories. Just a stepping stone, if you will.
Tailing a crisis in which marriage longevity was diminished so bad that divorces would happen before children were even a thought in their minds, the United Nations introduced an initiative that was signed by most first world countries around the globe. To put a stop to people having unhappy marriages, scientists were tasked with finding out algorithms and intense studies on how simple information such as appearance, occupation, yearly wage, age, hobbies, musical preference, grades, and even favorite color, factor in when finding the perfect significant other. Then, after the calculations and formulas were developed and perfected, the program Happily Ever After, was introduced. It had citizens of every country involved sign up, regardless of gender, religion, sexual preference, or financial status. What actually happened was an impromptu marriage between the matches, and they would explore the relationship together. Some countries chose to implement it as a mandatory process for citizens between certain ages. Others chose to offer it as optional. In fact, some nations even chose to allow teenagers after a certain age to sign up with the program. Nobody ever knows who they're going to be paired with, and the person might not even be from the same country. In that instance, the less economically stable partner will be transported to the other. Sometimes the match will seem confusing and unlikely to succeed, but it always turns out that the matchmakers were spot on.

Ideas
-Two students at the same university are miraculously paired together.
-A foreigner is brought from far away to be with their spouse.
-Two people at first think they don't have anything in common work together to find true happiness.
-A goody two shoes is paired with a "bad girl".

X-Change (Gender-Swap Pill) <Any for Any>

Plot Stub
Perhaps you might have come across this idea of a gender-swapping pill somewhere on the Internet, or maybe you haven't. I would recommend checking out the subreddit (NSFW): https://www.reddit.com/r/XChangePill/wiki/faq
I don't have any particular ideas, but I would love to start some brainstorming on potential stories that revolve around these pills.

Fantasy

The Dreamer <F for Any>

Fantasy/Adventure/Romance
*For the beginning of the story, I'll be playing supporting characters until we meet my main.

Dreams are what run the economy. Magi have learned how to harness and control the dreams their targets experience, and it's been turned into a sort of entertainment where non-sensitives will pay a writer and magi to experience a dream of their desire. The kingdom of Azzimor's King was a sensitive, but he could not influence his dreams. He sleeps dreamlessly, and when he does dream, they add visions of the future, which he used to make political decisions. But one day, he does not wake. He is locked in a perpetual state of nightmare, plagued by some dark force keeping him in such a hellish coma.

The kingdom is slowly falling apart, their beloved monarch no longer there to keep moral up. To make matters worse, none of the recreational Dream Magi can access his mind, or his dreaming eye. They are powerless. It seems all is lost, and the kingdom would die, for the king was young, a widower, and childless.

Meanwhile, peasant boy/girl/other who is sensitive, but unharnessed, grows impatient with the government. Nobody knows that their king is in the state he is, just that he is for some reason, not emerging from the palace. Their father is one of these dream magi tasked with finding a solution, and arranges a secret meeting with others to discuss the only solution. The child overhears a name. A title, really. The Dreamer. A fabled entity said to possess an immense amount of power and influence over the magical arts. Not much else was heard, and this person's whereabouts is not known. Even their existence is a myth.

Ten years later, the child is young adult. The kingdom is almost on the brink of civil war, the king still in his condition, and a rudimentary parliament of corrupted magi have taken over. Everything has gone to shit, and now things look bleaker than ever.

One day, a traveling sage visits the local tavern where the peasant visits. The old hag approaches them, spouting nonsense about their destiny and how they will bring the kingdom back to the glory days. It's all taken with a grain of salt, until The Dreamer is mentioned again.

This mystical being's location is revealed, but there's a catch. She's fickle, and won't leave her home unless she is completely wooed by her own Prince/Princess Charming.

Historical

Maxine Dearest <F for F or M>

Victorian Era/Romance
(Prefer a lesbian relationship. It's assumed that this is okay)
A very wealthy lord has a host of children and heirs to his wealth. The runt of the litter, and unfortunately the oldest and first heir, Maxine is seen as unfit to control the province. She's small, weak, and passes herself off as a bit of an unintelligent woman. In reality, she's one of the smartest women alive, and wishes more to pursue scientific study, something more fitting of a genius. Her plans are foiled, however, when her cruel father arranges a marriage for her to be moved far away from the lordship, where she could not claim the wealth for herself. While she wouldn't have cared, she was also excommunicated from the family shortly after being sent away, and now has to serve only as the wife of her new spouse, instead of expressing her intelligence. She doesn't even know who she's being married to or if they are a man or woman.

*My idea for this little starter is that we start off as she arrives at the home of her new spouse where she finds out who she's being married to. I would like it if there is a conflict between the spouses as they didn't want this, only to find common ground in science. I would prefer it be two women, but I am accepting male suitors for this*

Super Hero/Heroine w/Original Characters

Vigilantism <F for Any>

Hero/Romance/Thriller
Imagine a world, in which a select few humans have been granted the boon of superhuman abilities, whether it be abnormal strength, telepathy, energy powers, ect. One would think that this would lead to a reduced crime rate, as people would use these powers for good. That was the case... at least for a time. Over the years, more started to use their powers for bad, and as a whole, the country decided that promoting the use of these abilities was causing an unstable brew that encouraged the use of abilities recklessly. So the use of the abilities were outlawed, and deemed vigilantism. As such, being caught would result in fines and likely incarceration, no matter the case. While thought cruel, it was effective, and people started to even forget that these powered humans existed. Of course, there were stories, but since the use was banned, people never saw it in reality. A few isolated cases where one of the powered humans couldn't sit idly by, and were thusly arrested for the use, or maybe got away.

This is sort of more just a world, but that's what I have on this so far.

Sci-Fi

Artificial Intelligence <Any for Any>

Plot Stub
This is more of an idea for a world, rather than a particular story. In all honesty, the possibilities are near limitless. The general idea is that the time is a near-future scenario, where artificial intelligence has been developed in the dark, only to evolve by itself into Artificial Sentience. Instead of world domination, like a cheesy Sci-Fi horror flick, they want to be as close to humans/organisms as possible. This is a multifaceted scenario, where chassis (or bodies) are made for the Artificial Intelligences, that are modular, and the more wealthy AIs have more human-like bodies. Another part of the scenario is that the AIs are restricted, by having to learn and grow at the pace of a human, with the trade off that they are allowed to reproduce (mixing code to generate a child code). After decades, AIs number in the millions, and are quite commonly working civilian jobs, living in neighborhoods, going to school, or a number of other human activities. If interested, a more thorough idea can be presented, but this is the gist of it.

Several RPs could come out of this, perhaps exploring the relationship between two AIs (whether hetero or homosexual), or getting into a social 'taboo' of a human/AI relationship.

My Sexbot Has Feelings??? <Any for Any>(Really Want to Do This!)

So, I was inspired by this little CYOA number here ----------> CLICK ME (NSFW)
It had my brain running so many ideas over with my ideas. Basically, my idea was that someone orders a sexbot from a very well known company who does custom programming for their bots to make them as human-like as possible without sacrificing the experience of having a sexbot attend all the owners need. However, the programming is too good, and one of the sexbots gets shipped with a functional artificial sentience and is confused upon arrival. Preferably, the 'owner' won't be forceful and will try to treat the sexbot as a human (still with the goal to get in her pants obviously), and perhaps teach her to be normal.

With this story, I would be delighted if my partner built the bot I'll be playing.

Infiltration <F for Any>

Alien/Romance
(This is set in modern times, but it has Sci Fi themes throughout)
UFO sightings are a common enough occurrence on Earth. A lot are covered up by governments, and the information is withheld from the public ear. Sometimes, a UFO will crash to Earth, and the government will be on top of it, once again to cover it up. Reports flow in to an unknown (to humans) alien empire of a primitive race capturing and dissecting peaceful emissaries, and are unchecked and frankly it is offending to the empire. With empire-wide call for action, the government of the race opens an investigation into the disappearances of exploratory scientists. Despite being a humanoid species of relatively similar proportions to humans, they knew they could not conduct the investigation safely in their current form. After years of R&D, they finally come up with a solution. With the careful observation of human culture, they implant a spy into the population, armed with a disguise technology that makes the alien look like a rather attractive human female.

While they were attempting the investigation, they got caught up in human activity, and quickly find themselves wrapped up with an attraction to a certain individual...

Original-Bondage/Extreme ***Currently Not Accepting Any From This Category***

In Service to the Queen ~Taken~

In a fantasy/sci-fi world, all of age (18 years) students who graduate are required to submit to an aptitude test, to determine the best career for one's abilities and interests. The students don't know their results until they graduate, and then are put on a small show in their local city to be assigned their job/career.

However, everybody dreads the process when a new Queen comes to power, because that means she needs a personal servant, and that position is thrown into the job pool. The job description of this servant is to tend to the queen's every need, whether it be for food, bathing, or sexual pleasure, as she is not allowed to take a suitor, and relies only on her servant.

Your character (or mine) is chosen, to their despair, for this position, and is immediately carted away to the Capital and more specifically the Royal Palace to be gussied up and presented to the Queen.

Additionally, if you would like to play or play with a Futa queen, the cock of the Queen is revered as an idol of the people, and the position of Royal Servant is then heavily praised and well rewarded.

Birthday Slave ~Taken~, Accepting Dominants Still

Slavery/BDSM
In this society, every boy who turns eighteen is taken either by his parents or chaperone to purchase a slave for his own personal amusement. These slaves are housed in a sort of brothel-type establishment, where some are pay-per-use, some are on auction, and some are for simple purchase. They come in all shapes and sizes, and all levels of obedience and training, which varies the cost. Usually, the best ones are for auction.

A young boy is brought to his local slave trade establishment by his rich parents to buy his very own girl... who just so happens to be one that is being fiercely bidded on. He has to have her, a young girl about his age, pretty and just what he likes in a woman... It's his birthday, and he always gets what he wants.

Behind His Back <F for Dom Futa or F>

Adultry/BDSM
Amanda lived a happy life her first year of marriage. Young, fresh out of college, no kids, and her husband already has a well paying job. But she has had trouble finding a job in her field, and sort of isn't really looking anyway. His hours are long, and she's home all by herself. Add to that factor that he's on call almost every weekend and gets called in for long periods of time. Sex disappears from their relationship, and she barely sees him anymore. When they do have sex, it's boring, vanilla, and she has to fake her orgasms because he's so sexually incompetent. Bored at home, she stops looking for a job all together. Her husband can support her being a bum, so she spends her days spending his money in various ways.

One day, she buys a novel unknowing that it contains heavy elements of BDSM (or maybe she did know and she was just being adventurous). After finishing the book, she realizes that she desperately needs somebody to treat her like the submissive in the novel. She puts out an anonymous ad online looking for a dominant, and gets a response. They start talking and arrange a meeting time and place. Nervous and horny, she makes herself looks extra sexy before setting out to meet her new master/mistress.

(The name Amanda is subject to change, I just needed to start off with a name for the character)

Slavery Sorority

Harem/BDSM/Non-Con

Life was always simple for her. Simple family, simple school, simple friends. Get good grades, get scholarships, and keep well read. But that was all about to change. Coming to university as fresh blood, she finds she's in a whole new ballpark. And she was alone. Seeking a social circle, she joins a sorority, not knowing the dubious underbelly it harbors. The girl who signed her on tells her that they haze, but not in any way she's ever heard of before. Weary, she is led by this girl to a small room where she is locked in against her will. Enter in the frat boy she was paired with. He talks about how he's her new master and will be for as long as she attended the university. She had to do his bidding, or else.

I know it's not much to go on, but I'm visualizing a system where new initiates are paired up with boys in a partnered fraternity where there is a D/s relationship established whether the girl likes it or not.

In School Mistress <F or Trap for F/Futa/TG>

BDSM/Non-con
It was all so simple at first. A fairly lax school, senior year of high school. With the start of the semester, lots of things begin to happen. People start getting heavily involved with dating, leaving so many social groups to be a part of another one, or just to be with their significant other. But not everyone gets so lucky, and some even get desperate. Desperate beyond rational thinking. With the threat of being single for prom, one such person finds themselves in that desperation, seeking to find at somebody to take.

And there is somebody that fits that bill. She's pretty, and she's single. Yet, not everything is so easy, even when the courage to ask her out is finally achieved. As it turns out, the trade off is utter submission to her, doing her every wish and servicing her anywhere at any time. Even if it is in the middle of class.

Musical Inspiration
*These songs are here because they either gave me ideas for a potential story, or I think there could be a story derived but I haven't thought of it yet. Also, the inspiration can draw on the music title, lyrics, video, or any combination of the three.
**I've also split it up into two categories for those who like/tolerate metal and those who... don't. (Metal will include more harsh music that might not be technically metal)

Metal
KAMELOT (Karevick)- Sacrimony (Angel of Afterlife)

KAMELOT (Khan)- Ghost Opera

Amaranthe- Digital World

Disturbed- The Vengeful One

Egypt Central- White Rabbit

Falconer- Lord of the Blacksmiths

Dragonforce- Revolution Deathsquad

Not Metal
Amaranthe- Limitless

Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean?

Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5

Deity of the Archaic

Miscellaneous Pairings
****_____~*~_____****

(Desire Guide: ***-Craving ;**-Pairing I Enjoy ;*-Pairing I'll Do) [I'll play either role.]

-Student/Student**
-Roommate/Roommate**
-Politician/Secretary*
-Rich Person/Lawyer***
-Office Coworker/Office Coworker*
-Royalty/Peasant**
-Royalty/Slave***
-Royalty/Royalty*
-Pirate/Hostage**
-Pirate/Pirate*
-White Collar Criminal/Protégé*
-Assassin/Target**
-Shenobi(Ninja)/Civilian**
-Single Parent/Baby Sitter**
-Were-Beast/Peasant*
-Nerd/Crush*
-Police-Person/Rape Victim**
-Loser/Popular Person**
-Out-of-Towner(Just moved in)/Neighbor***
-Neighbor/Neighbor*
-Tourist/Local***
-Gamer/Gamer**
-Artist/Muse(Or Model)***
-Psychologist/Patient*
-Secret Agent/VIP***
-Hunter/Neko**
-Actor/Actor*
-Spy/Spy***
-Apocalypse Survivor/Apocalypse Survivor***
-Master/Slave*
-Vampire/Victim***
-Lust Demon/Summoner***
-Master or Mistress/Submissive**
-Maid/Customer***
-Musician/Fan***
-Band Member/Band Member***
-Young Teacher/Student**
-Yandere/Senpai***
-Demon Hunter/Person Who Constantly Gets in the Way***
-Cutie-type Person/Hardass***
-Helplessly Silly Person/Serious turned Playful***

Deity of the Archaic

Characters
****_____~*~_____****

This is my list of premade characters that I make when I want to write but don't have anything really that needs working on. Not all of them are complete, and I will be continuously adding more and more as I go. I will also be adding categories as I come up with characters that go in different settings.

As a note, this is the base on which I will structure most of my characters, even if it is not a premade. Often, when creating characters specific for a plot, I will ask that a partner use this outline to make their character on.
(A blank outline will be at the very bottom of this post.)

Modern/Real

The Kat

Name: Katelyn "Kat" Swey

Orientation: Pansexual

Nationality: American

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 120 Ibs

Bust: 28B

Likes: Hot Dogs, Sushi, Frogs, Cute Panties, Light Bondage, Classic Rock, K-pop, Cats

Dislikes: "Meanies", Macho-men, Hyper-Conservatism, Social Injustice, Artichoke

Personality: Katelyn has been described as immature, loud, obnoxious, ect. She's also been described as an adorable bundle of excitement with a loud mouth. All of these are true and more. Very outgoing and energetic, the young woman possesses an extreme amount of optimism about everything in life. She's also a very passionate lover, and dedicated to whomever she dates. Typically she's a more submissive person both in social interaction and in a sexual situation, though she has a bit of a princess complex. She likes to be pampered and coddled by her partner. Katelyn is also known to be somewhat high maintenance.

Bio: Katelyn was born to a wealthy lesbian couple in the Los Angeles area, so she grew up believing that sexuality and gender was fluid. She herself identifies as Pansexual, and will date anyone of any configuration of being so long as they have a likable personality and the ability to tend to her needs. Being wealthy, she never knew poverty or struggle, gaining a full ride to Full Sail University in Florida to pursue her dream of being an animator. Currently she works freelance but has already given a helping hand to Pixar projects as well as some modeling work for video game companies.

Along with her normal career, she also runs a moderate-sized YouTube channel dedicated to showing off her bubbly rear end in a vast array of panties that she collects. However, she's never shown her face or upper torso, so all people know of her is her pale thighs, cute butt and slender waist. Additionally, she records videos of her cats doing various things around her living space.

Katelyn suffers from ADHD, which frequently can be the explaination for hyperactive behavior.

The Apostate

Name: Emily Hopkinson AKA Fahimah Kanaan

Orientation: Bisexual

Nationality: Iranian

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 134 Ibs

Bust: 32C

Likes: Feminism, Casual Sex, Generosity, Children, Enchiladas, Books, Trashy Smut Novels (a Guilty Pleasure)

Dislikes: Radicals, Infidelity, Air Travel, Dirty Environments

Personality: Emily is shy and cooped up, preferring to stay indoors with her nose jammed in between the pages of a book. However, she is also fun loving and devoted, provided someone can crack her shell and bring her out of that comfort zone.

Additionally, she has a habit of being OCD about cleanliness, liking to keep her dormroom clean, despite having a slightly messy roommate.

She also really likes it when a partner calls her by her original Arabic name, provided she's allowed them to be deeply enough engrained in her life.

Bio: Emily's past was as heartbreaking as the resolution to her story was heartwarming. Her mother was just a young woman when European visitor wooed her and impregnated her. Born as a bastard to an unmarried woman in Iran, both her mother and her were exiled to Afghanistan. With this in mind, Emily (Born Fahimah), never truly believed in the graves of a higher power, becoming Athiest from a very young age. However, she was lucky enough to have a Red Cross relief worker in her area to give her basic education in the English language, mathematics, and sciences. This relief worker had such an impact on her that she decided she wanted to become a nurse herself.

Soon, Afghanistan was the hot zone of conflict with the United States and her village was bombed. Made refugees again, they fled the country, seeking asylum in any place that would take them. There was a crack in the American system and Emily and her mother slipped through. The catch was that Emily's mother was to be married to an American businessman who would help them get citizenship.

They pulled through and got full-fledged citizenship in the United States. Everything looked good. Until her mother and step-father were involved in a car wreck. Emily's mother was killed instantly and her step father was put in the hospital. At the age of 16, her bedridden stepfather sent her to a boarding school for girls where she would stay for the next two years of her life, being antisocial and outcast from most popular social groups. She was bullied for her ethnicity, despite being an Athiest for as long as she could remember. She hadn't even worn the traditional garb in over four years.

Luckily, she survived the hell of boarding school and was accepted into a university on a fully paid tuition for a nursing degree where she still studies, lives, and works on campus. In that time span, she paid for her name to be legally changed to Emily, as well as assuming her stepfather's surname, Hopkinson. Although she's cooped up, she hopes one day someone will sweep her off her feet and take care of her like she had never been able to enjoy before.

The Producer

Name: Kylie Rustov

Nationality: Czech-American

Occupation: Writer/Executive Producer of Numerous Television Shows, Retired Underwear/Nude Model, Retired Pornographic Actress

Height: 5'3

Weight: 102 Ibs

Likes: Yoga, Tai Chi, Cross Country, Soccer, Romance, Children, Seafood, Tight Clothing, Animals

Dislikes: Fast Food/Greasy Foods, Oafishness, Clowns (phobia), Spiders (phobia), Narcissism, Fake/Fabricated Personality

Personality: Kylie is very down to earth and grounded, despite being wealthy and moderately famous. She's one of the few people on her calibre of living who are generically modest about themselves. By this, Kylie is very lacking in confidence in her body, despite being a model. Kylie is a fitness nut as well, spending at least an hour a day, if not more, in the gym keeping her body thin, lithe, and free of fat. She's also very reserved and quiet, believing that her actions should speak louder than words. Everything she does is deliberate and meaningful. Kylie is a kind heart, and very generous, spending most of her money on charity.

Bio: Kylie grew up in Maticka Praha, Texas, born to Czech-American parents. Despite her parents being very traditional and adhered to Czech culture, she grew distant, feeling like she didn't fit in. When she turned 18, she moved out to Los Angeles in search of a career in modeling. She got lucky, and found herself posing in underwear and lingerie for various companies. This lasted until she was 23, where other parts of the film industry took interest in her. At the height of her career, she was taken to the Playboy Mansion for a nude photoshoot. Shortly after, she signed on with a pornographic film company, and did many successful movies with both men and women before she left the business of pornography at the age of 27.

When she was 26, she formed a relationship with one of the male actors she worked with, and married him after she stopped doing porn. The marriage was doomed to failure, with constant arguments and venomous words. They divorced at the age of 28, seven months after their honeymoon. After the failure with her first husband, she became jaded to dating and relationships. At this time, she became more focused on her body, taking up both Yoga and Tai Chi along with a more rigorous regiment of exercise than she had before.

Using her clout in the media world, Kylie started to write and produce for a major TV network shortly before leaving the modelling business. While she has seen some moderate success with what she has put out, her upcoming works are thought by her network to be higher quality. Being in the business of entertainment for as long as she can remember, she realized that she felt much more at home behind a camera instead of in front of one, and has begun to excel in her most recent years. Her biggest aspiration to date is to one day direct a major film production, although that seems to be a bit of a long journey from where she is currently.

*As an optional addendum: Kylie found out she was pregnant in the final months of her marriage, which sadly served as a factor behind ending her marriage. Her ex-husband wanted nothing to do with the child and left it comepletly in her custody, choosing to pay child support instead. 

The Trans Comedian

Name: Amanda Cleary

Orientation: Lesbian

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 148Ibs

Bust: 34D

Penis Length: 8 Inches Long, 4 Inch Circumference

Likes: Women, Coffee, Spinach, Bananas, Sex, Health Food, Hugs

Dislikes: Men, Carrots, Peanuts

Personality: Amanda is incredibly sexual, and often speaks heavily with innuendo. She enjoys casual sex as much as intimacy and is polyamorous. Away from sex, she is a very positive individual and incredibly passionate about performing, being described as a very lively and funny individual. Her social circle is large and she has contacts in high places. Additionally, she is very huggy and will often bearhug close friends and family.

Bio: Amanda is a famously transgendered woman who grew up modest in Urban New Jersey. Struggling with gender dismorphia early on was a huge part of her life until she got reconstructive surgery at the age of 18. Other than that, her past was fairly boring, with no major events to speak of. Of course, she was bullied in high school, but she remained positive throughout, never giving up hope.

She managed to get a few stand up gigs shortly after her surgery and would often make lighthearted jokes about it. Her fame as a comedian grew to large proportions until she was offered an anchor position on a national satirical news show where she continues to work to this date, both writing and performing.

The Aspiring Actress

Name: Hannah McCarthy

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 Ibs.

Bust: 34D

Likes: Ice Cream, Beaches, Snakes, Marvel Comics, Theater/Acting, Singing, Sex

Dislikes: Foul Language, Coffee, Airplanes, Sadness

Personality: Hannah is always full of life, and definitely the most positive person on campus. She hates to see people sad and will always go out of her way to cheer them up. She's incredibly outgoing and personable, and surrounds herself in close friends. She's a wonderful actor, and can warp her voice to impersonate a wide plethora of famous people and accents. Her friendliness can often be annoying in some cases, because she is positive to a fault, especially since se doesn't like swearing. Almost nothing can bring her down, and when she is brought down, she usually bounces right back moments later. Sometimes, she can get really down and shut others out. Usually she comes back in a day or two, anyway.

On her dark side, she's also a self-admitted nymphomaniac, and loves sex. She owns more toys than probably healthy, and she has a number of flings with men and women. That's not to say that she can't hold a stable and exclusive relationship, but she usually strives for at least one orgasm a day, whether it be through sex, playing with herself, or even just sitting on the washing machine while it's on.

Bio: Hannah grew up simple, with a middle class family. She was never privy to flaunt privilege, nor did she attempt to pretend to be poor. She was right in the middle, and that was okay with her. She was always a positive girl, even when she was too young to remember anything. Always smiling, always happy. Even when the awkwardness of puberty caused her chest to expand rapidly, she was still positive, radiating her happy energy to others. Early on, she discovered masturbation and quickly became addicted to getting off. She had a number of relationships in high school, and had plenty of sex before she even reached full adulthood. However, she has calmed down drastically, attempting to focus more on her education than orgasms.

Hannah loved acting, and would put on shows for her family whenever they were over. Hannah participated in many a school play in elementary school, and joined the thespian club in high school, loving out her fantasies through the roles of characters she played. Knowing how much she loved acting, and eventually singing, she went into college with her major already decided, pursuing Performing Arts with passion. To this day, she puts her full effort into school, and hardly ever strays from the beaten path.

The Tattoo Artist *WIP*

Name: Meghan Cross

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 134 Ibs

Bust: 30B

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

The Photographer

Name: Ana Lehmann

Nationality: Austrian

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 120Ibs

Dislikes: Rodents, Beer, Filth

Personality: Ana is quiet and introverted as a result of her upbringing. She's used to people approaching her, not vice versa. However, she is not condescending of others, and is kind and polite to others. Ana has never thought herself better because of her family's wealth, despite her parents being that way. Ana is an off and on vegetarian, although she usually eats quite healthy.

Ana is a virgin, and although she has had a few relationships in past, Ana is an extreme workaholic and often times will put her career first, and her relationship after. It has been the cause of the end of all of her relationships, and most of the time she is told that she should get her priorities straight before trying to date. While Ana is a workaholic, she gets lonely quite often, and has tried to put relationships first to no avail.

Bio: Ana never knew poverty, growing up as an only child to a wealthy couple in Vienna. Her childhood was quiet, filled with at-home tutoring by expensive teachers, only making friends with other children of extreme privilege when her parents went out. Well, not really friends, just people she knew. When she was young, she learned both German and English, especially motivated by the fact that they travelled quite a bit. That very traveling to see the beauty of the world was what motivated her to pursue the arts, much to the disdain of her parents. What they expected of her, she thought was rather medieval of them. To marry well and bring the family more wealth. That wasn't the life for her, and God forbid they found out that she was bisexual. Not that they had a problem with other people being not heteronormative, but they believed that their daughter should be straight, so she can produce an heir.

The pressure by her parents to marry a man with wealth is the direct cause of her wanting to move away, specifically to England first for a few months before going to America to study at MIT. The feeling her parents had when they found out that they spent that money for their daughter to then enter the career of photography, and even though she found herself becoming successful quickly, it was still devastating to have their daughter traveling the world taking pictures.

The Lawyer *WIP*

Name: Alejandra Lopez

Nationality: Latina/American

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 109Ibs

Bust:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

The Reporter *WIP*

Name: Naomi Cho

Nationality: Asian American

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 143Ibs

Bust:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

The Model

Name: Lizzie Snyder

Nationality: Australian

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 103Ibs

Likes: Romance, Passion, Fruit, Wine, Art, Sex, Yoga, Oceans/Beaches

Dislikes: Perfection, Crime, Intense Violence, Blood

Personality: Lizzie is quite and introverted, and prefers to let her body tell more than her words. Despite this, Lizzie is not shy, and if she needs something from someone, she has no problem initiating a conversation to get what she desires. She is a free spirit, and has no problem being naked in her own personal space, or in front of a camera. Praised for her youthful appearance, she often is held as a symbol for teen beauty, despite not being a teenager. She also occasionally gets negative feedback, claiming that she is encouraging more young girls to be promiscuous from a younger age. While that's not her intention, she has gone on record, stating that she can't control what her audience gets from her photography work.

In a relationship, often Lizzie will play hard-to-get, as she feels that all good things in life are worth struggle. Meaning that if a man or woman wants her, they have to invest time into her. She is not as free a spirit when it comes to sex, and views it more as a ritual between lovers as the ultimate passion and the ultimate expression of love. That's not to say that she looks down on casual sex, it's just not her way. Once she has felt that she has been properly 'attained' she is a loyal and devoted lover.

Bio: Lizzie Snyder was born and raised in Syndey, Australia, living a quiet life of upper middle class with her parents and two older brothers for most of her youth. When she was 11, she got a small part in a commercial for a snack mix marketed to children. Afterwards, all was quiet again until after she was 12, her father went missing for two weeks and turned up dead, murdered and robbed of his cash. Now a single mother, the family tried to stay in the same place for two years, before the sorrow overcame the family, and Lizzie's mother uprooted them and moved them to the United States, in Boston where her company transferred her to.

Lizzie and her brothers has a hard time settling in, and felt a little ostracized by the American students at the school's they attended. However, Lizzie felt she was getting the worst, because she was just coming into her own as a young woman, and her appearance came to be as it is. Looking to get into media, Lizzie found herself doing small-time modeling work for teenage clothing lines. High school was rough for her in a different way than most people. Lizzie still struggled a bit with the death of her father, as his murder went unsolved and cold. She never felt at place in America, and as soon as she was 18, she was admitted into the University of Sydney, and moved back to Australia to study photography. At the age of 19, Lizzie started modeling on Instagram, showing off her body to her growing base of followers. Apparently someone with clout noticed her, and offered her modeling work for a fashion magazine, which started a snowball effect, and eventually, Lizzie dropped college to pursue her modeling career.

*Optional: At the age of 23, she started going back to college, to study criminal forensics, spurred on by the ever lingering unsolved murder of her father. While she is devoted to her studies, she continues to model on the side.

Modern/Anime

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Lainey Beck

Orientation: Heterosexual

Nationality/Race: American/Neko

Height:

Weight:

Bust:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Historical

The Soviet

Name: Natalya Zaytseva

Birthyear: 1922 (20 in 1942)

Nationality/Race: Russian (USSR)

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130Ibs

Bust: 32C

Likes: Wilderness, Alcohol, Serving Her Country, Female Empowerment, Socialization, Rain, Snow

Dislikes: Fascism, Exceptionally Warm Weather, Big Cities

Personality: Natalya is a friendly and warm face when not in combat. She hangs out with the infantry often and can drink most men under the table. When in combat, she's cold, calm, and collected. She's distant, and views soldiers as tools. Not human. It helps her pull the trigger. She's a deadly efficient killer, and has no ice or sympathy for the enemy.

Bio:Born to Vladamir and Angela Zaytseva, in 1920, Natalya was raised to love her country, despite its flaws. Under the harsh regime of Stalin, it was a strange time for the Russian people. Natalya's family hunted in northern Russian, only traveling to the city every now and then for rations. Her father was a veteran of the Great War, and Natalya wanted to follow in his footsteps. Unfortunately, the recruitment process was not kind to women. Determined to prove herself, she took her father's hunting rifle and showed the recruiters how skilled she was as a result of her family trade. She was taken into careful consideration and put into a secret program that used and trained women in combat as a morality chip. If the men saw women fighting alongside them, the thought was that it would boost moral.

One and a half years of service later, and she managed to get 134 confirmed kills by 1942. She started shortly after Russia entered the Second World War, moving to the frontlines in early July to defend her homeland from the Wehrmacht.

The Celt

Name: Ena

Birthyear: 130 AD (18 in 148 AD)

Nationality/Race: Cauci (Ancient Irish Tribe from Modern Dublin Area)

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 103 Ibs

Bust: Small (Around a B Cup)

Dislikes: Crowds, Her Village

Personality: Quiet and shy, Ena prefers to listen rather than speak. She is deadly accurate with a bow and has a 'cold-killer-mode' when she hunts or does battle. She is strangely spiritual however, and will whisper a prayer for her kills. Ena is not keen on being tied down with a husband and children, preferring the wilds to her village.

Bio: (Not much is written about this period of Irish History, given that the earliest clear mention of the Irish tribes is detailed in Ptolemy's 2nd-century Geography so this area is pretty open-ended and will be short) Ena was a quiet birth in a quiet village. All the tribes were around that time. There was relative peace and they kept away from one another. She grew up quiet healthy, and fancied the wilds as an escape from the village.

Sci-Fi

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:

Orientation:

Nationality/Race:

Height:

Weight:

Bust:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Blank Outline

Name:

Orientation:

Nationality/Race:

Height:

Weight:

Bust:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

Deity of the Archaic

Additional Notes/Miscellaneous Desires
****_____~*~_____****
Nothing too out of the blue currently.

Deity of the Archaic

Few slots just opened up for roleplays! Bumping for a new plot. :D

Deity of the Archaic

Deity of the Archaic

Deity of the Archaic

Bumping for a new hero plot and SUPER CRAVING!!!! PLEASE CAN I GET AN AWESOME TAKER ON THIS?!

Deity of the Archaic

New subsection of tame plots, Historical! Hooray! I'll be working on more plots for this as ideas come to me, but there's already one in there, so bumpsy-doodles!

Deity of the Archaic

New plot, bump for altered cravings. Some plots opened up as well.

Deity of the Archaic

BUMPITY. I return! With more Plots, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Deity of the Archaic

Updated thread a bit. Cleaned up some plots, added a new plot under fantasy, added a new subsection with a plot ready to go, added musical inspiration, and a few other small things.

Usani

I give a friendly bump!  She is seriously an awesome rper and a fun person to talk to!  Give her a chance! :D

Deity of the Archaic

I've redone my thread a bit, making it look a little better, adding characters, ect. Also added another plot.

Deity of the Archaic

Added two new plots, as well as cleaning up so old ones that I no longer have interest in. Seeking new stories because quite a few of mine have gone without replies for a while.

Deity of the Archaic

It's been a month, and I'm ready for some new roleplays! I've also added a character that I really want to use.

Deity of the Archaic

I'm baaaaack! New plots, removed some old ones. I'm ready to write again! :D

Deity of the Archaic

Bumpity. Changed up some availabilities.

Deity of the Archaic

I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I decided to start by reworking my RT thread just a bit. So here is the product of that, as well as a bump.

Deity of the Archaic

Bump. I made some new characters! :D

Deity of the Archaic

Back and ready for action... I think. HMU!

Deity of the Archaic

Bump! Looking for more story based stuff! :D

Deity of the Archaic