Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

peteythegreat

Ownership is an interesting concept, and one that holds no real value in life.

Hence, I take the win from you.

Harley Quinn

Depends who you ask.  ;)

-steals the win from the new guy-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

Tickles the Win away from Harley and swallows it whole.

Runnes away laughing like a fool.

Harley Quinn

-pouts-

.... And why does everyone insist on tickling me?  >:(

-runs after him and smacks him on the back to make the win come out, picks it up carefully from the ground-  Ew.  Wet. -goes to clean it, then hides- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Azumi

Tosses a picture of Joker and steals the win from her while she desperately jumps to not let the photo fall over the dirty floor.

Harley Quinn

Clever.  ;)

-after worshipping said photo for a good two minutes, okay, two hours... finds the thief and steals the win back-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

doom29169

Kisses Harley Passionately ans while she is disrtacted, yoinks the win away. :-*

Goes and hides away from the world.

Calles win his "precious."

Azumi

Tosses "The ring" into a river and watches him jump in the water, taking calmly the win.

Harley Quinn

-sneaks up to her, grabs the win and disappears-
Ons/Offs - Absences

doom29169

As she runnes away, she runnes right into him. He takes the win from her fingers, kissing her in thank you. :-*

abandoneddolly

doom29169

abandoneddolly

-steals win and puts it in a secret place-

doom29169

Finds secret place and steals win back, sticking out his tongue as he takes it from her.

Harley Quinn

-slides up next to him, winks, kisses him and steals the win, then runs off with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

doom29169

Catches up to her. Throws her over his shoulder, and takes the win from her. Spankes her and puts her down. Runnes away with the win!

Azumi

Puts a leg making him trip down and calmly picks the win

doom29169

Stands up and brushes himself off. Takes the win back from her, and gives her the EVIL EYE!

Azumi

Pokes his eye and steals the win, sticking out her tongue

doom29169

Catches her tongue with his fingers. "Dont stick this out unless you want it touched..."

Takes win and runnes away again.

Harley Quinn

-steals win, goes back to PM land-
Ons/Offs - Absences

doom29169

Retrieves win from PM land. Scampers off to pet win.

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences