Spin the bottle game (Closed for now, pending a couple of outsanding characters)

Started by Chrystal, October 07, 2013, 10:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

All characters posted so far are approved.

I have also approved Zillah's character which has not been posted yet, but has been PMed to me.

Aurelie, I'm waiting on you for character number 9, to give us a truly international flavour?

Other than that, I have closed recruitment. I don't want to go over ten, and nine is plenty. If someone else desperately wants to play, I might allow it for a really great character, say an Indian Princess or a Japanese samurai's grand daughter...

Anyway, I am going to post my OOC rules of play in a bit. I normally do this first, but I forgot, sorry!

DON'T PANIC!

They are (as people who have participated in my group games before will tell you, I hope?) perfectly reasonable, mostly common sense and mostly open to negotiation anyway. If you see something you can't live with, let me know and we can talk about it before the game starts, okay?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Zillah

Player name: Zillah

Character Name: Gina DiMarco
Nationality: Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York City, United States
Religion: Nominally raised Roman Catholic

Height: 160 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Bust: 32A/81 cm
Waist: 61 cm
Hips: 90 cm
Hair colour: As in image
Eye colour: As in image
Pubic styling: Completely bare

Virgin: God, no
Sexuality: Bi
Dominance: Top
IC Ons: Anal play, squirting, sucking dick, eating pussy, exhibitionism, humiliating others, foot worship
IC Offs: Being humiliated, toilet play, being slapped or choked

Non sexual likes: Shoes (particularly Louboutins), shopping, drinking, partying, dancing
Non sexual dislikes: Quiet settings, being bored, studying, anything that makes her sweat that doesn't involve dancing or fucking

Mother's Name: Rosalie DiMarco (née Benedetto)
Father's Name: Anthony DiMarco III
Parents' combined net worth: 10,400,000 CHF

Personality: Gina is something of a wild child. The youngest of five children (and the only girl), she's a spoiled brat who loves to be the center of attention, and she revels in chaos. If nothing's happening wherever she might be, not a problem. She'll make something happen. In particular, she delights in pushing people's buttons, just to see what will happen ... a tactic that's produced glorious results at times, and been disastrous at others, even at Gina's own expense. She also has a voracious sexual appetite, for both men and women - and as long as she thinks she's in charge, she's a happy little slut. If she's not in charge - in bed or otherwise - well, it's not something she cares for, and she's usually quite vocal about it.

Up until a year ago, Gina had been attending a prestigious private school in Manhattan. After being caught with two of the male basketball players in the locker room - and their coach - Gina's parents shipped her off to a finishing school in Switzerland, in hopes of breaking her defiant wild streak ... and to keep her from getting in trouble with boys. Gina instead discovered that she likes girls as much as boys, and so far she's as much of a troublemaker as she ever was.

Other Info: Gina's parents are both high-priced corporate lawyers, and she's of Italian-American descent. She loves to argue.

Nude pictures

Lynnette

Chrystal, you're really tempting me to do an Indian princess or a Japanese samurai daughter right now.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Chrystal

RULES OF PLAY

I have a set of rules that I use in my group games. They are generally common sense anyway, and I like to think that there is nothing onerous here, nothing draconian. I ask that everyone read them and post to say they have and are in agreement.

IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH SOMETHING HERE, PLEASE TELL ME!

All rules except two are negotiable!

Sitting in a circle...

This is a semi-plot oriented, semi-sandbox role play. Quite frankly, it's neither one nor the other and equally is the best of both. As GM I have placed all the characters in a very restricted environment, rather like a plot-oriented game, but the actual stories are down to you, the players, to create, in the best tradition of a Sandbox roleplay.

How you do this is up to you.

Basically, we will be playing "Spin the Bottle". The action will thus centre on one or two characters at a time, but everyione else will be there , watching and will be more than welcome to make comments, observations, react in whatever way you think youir characer should.

RULES:

• The GM's word is law. This does not mean I'm not open to discussion, but if it comes to an impasse, if a decision needs to be made, or a discussion is getting out of bounds, I will render a decision that I expect to be abided by. I will do this based upon context, by considering all the opinions and options
  • Respect other players ons and more importantly, their offs! This is NOT negotiable. Ons and offs are there for a reason. If you feel someone has broken this rule, please PM them first to talk about it. If they will not change their post, then contact me via PM and I will deal with it. Please note that persistently ignoring another players O/Os is grounds for reporting to staff! The golded rule for N/C roleplay is "Non-consent applies to the CHARACTER, not the player. (See note below on IC Offs)
  • Try to post at least once a week. If you know you will be unable to post for a while please let us know in advance in the OOC. it is a good idea to create an Apologies/Absences (A/A) thread so everyone you are RPing with knows where you've gone. If you know you are going to be away for a considerable time (more than a week) please bring any story-arcs you are involved in to a conclusion , or extract your character from them.
  • If you find your character is sitting around doing nothing, have her do something. You only get out of a RP what you are willing to put in, and if you wait for someone to interact with your character you will be waiting a long time...
  • If you have any questions about anything in the game, ASK! The only stupid questions are "how many beans make five" and ones that aren't asked!
  • The OOC thread [will be] here for people to chat. I have no problems with you guys discussing the latest football results if you wish, (although I'd rather you didn't because i hate football), because it means you are getting on as a group. However, please try not to interject random discussions into serious game related ones if possible? Other than that, use this thread as you see fit!
  • Please tag all IC posts using the code supplied [when I get to it], editing the details as appropriate. This will enable other players and myself to track where everyone is. Especially important in a single IC thread game
  • Please ensure you read all posts in the IC thread. IC actions become canon the moment a post is replied to. If you feel you have made a mistake in a post and wish to correct it, please post in the OOC thread first before editing your post, to make sure you will not create a continuity error.
  • There is no rule 9.
  • HAVE FUN! This too is non-negotiable. If you aren't having fun, I would like to know why, so I can change whatever it is that is stopping you having fun!

Note on IC and OOC Offs: Please check the offs of any player who's character you wish yours to interact with. (If you don't have an O/O page, please create one? It helps others know what your hard limits are). DO NOT have your character do anything to another player's character that is listed in the PLAYER's OFFS. (If it's a maybe, PM them to ask).

However, if a player has something listed in their IC offs that is listed in their ons on their O/O page, that is an open invitation! Feel free to dare the character to do whatever it is!

Any questions?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 08, 2013, 02:44:36 PM
Chrystal, you're really tempting me to do an Indian princess or a Japanese samurai daughter right now.

Heh. I'm sorry, but if you want to do so, you will have to loose your existing character. I want to keep this small. One character per player. For now, at least.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on October 08, 2013, 02:54:03 PM
Heh. I'm sorry, but if you want to do so, you will have to loose your existing character. I want to keep this small. One character per player. For now, at least.

It's fine, I'll hold on to the idea for another roleplay instead. Besides, I don't feel like playing a blushy Japanese schoolgirl at the moment. Been there, did it, done with it.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 08, 2013, 03:03:53 PM
It's fine, I'll hold on to the idea for another roleplay instead. Besides, I don't feel like playing a blushy Japanese schoolgirl at the moment. Been there, did it, done with it.

I'm rather surprised you didn't make your character Norwegian?

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on October 08, 2013, 03:37:31 PM
I'm rather surprised you didn't make your character Norwegian?

Meh, almost impossible to get rich in Norway, taxes would kill you instantly. Besides, it would reflect myself too much, which I hate doing. I like my character being as different from myself as possible so I can more easily leave my own body and enter the body of someone else.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ember Star

YAAAAY!

I wanted to loosely base her family off the Greysons in Revenge which is why I picked the Hamptons. LOL.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Ember Star

slight edit because I found some pictures of Ariel with pubic hair. Yay!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

AurelieCatena

Player name: Aurélie Catena

Character Name: Ophélie Canon
Nationality: French
Religion: Catholic

Height: 160 cm
weight: 58 kg
Bust: 89C
Waist: 61
Hips: in 85 cm
Hair colour: Red
Eye colour: Green
Pubic styling: Neatly trimmed in thin line

Virgin: No
Sexuality: Straight
Dominance: Sub
IC Ons: Gentle pinching/twisting of the nipples, gentle pulling of her hair, soft bondage, novelty/creativity
IC Offs: Public humiliation, pain, being uglified, filthy/smelly/unclean, hard bondage/gags (those are all OOC Ons!)

Non sexual likes: Shopping, chatting with friends, gym, jogging in the woods
Non sexual dislikes: Poverty, ugliness, mathematics/scientific things, public restrooms, tattoo/piercing

Mother's Name: Laure Canon
Father's Name: François Canon
Parents' combined net worth: 5 millions CHF

Personality: Ophélie is the daughter of a former mercenary who enriched himself in the parallel trade of war material and weapons. He has always made his best to protect her from the world and ensure she got everything she wanted. Never having had to wait or work for anything, Ophélie quickly gets all excited whenever something new appears, but she also quickly gets bored with it and turns herself to something else. She rarely wears the same clothes more than a couple of times.

This is how she behaves with others as well. She does not have true friends, only superficial ones, from whom she quickly gets bored too. As a result she is generally perceived as superficial and haughty. Still, some peoples try hard to go along with her because she generally spends a lot of money when discovering a new territory, some of it spilling over those who are with her at the time.

Her father signed her in this luxury school in the hope of teaching her the habitus of the high society and build strong and useful connections with the other schoolmates and their parents.

Other Info: -

Chrystal

Only five million? A mere pauper! *Giggles*

Character is approved and I shall open the OOC thread later this evening!

Ember Star

LOL, unless I missed something somewhere, Liz's family is worth the most at 4 billion. Actually surprise more people didn't go into the billions.

Lynnette

I was considering it, but I felt that it would be walking into the unrealistic site of things. If you had that much money, wouldn't you rather make sure your child had private education with Stephen Hawking or something like that?
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ember Star

It depends on the family I would think. Like I said, I loosely based her family off the fictional Graysons who were worth 4.7 billion. Much of it illegally, but as I recall from my Revenge knowledge, they sent their kids to private boarding schools or something.

Chrystal

I think most people kept the net worth to the tens of millions, because that's where I set the bench mark. I have no issues with people going above that or below it, as long as they have a good enough way to justify how the daughter is at a Swiss finishing school!

I'm slightly surprised we don't have any lottery winners' daughters. Pleased, but surprised! lol.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on October 09, 2013, 05:50:15 PM
I think most people kept the net worth to the tens of millions, because that's where I set the bench mark. I have no issues with people going above that or below it, as long as they have a good enough way to justify how the daughter is at a Swiss finishing school!

I'm slightly surprised we don't have any lottery winners' daughters. Pleased, but surprised! lol.

God dammit, why do you have to come with all these wonderful wonderful ideas now?! I'm not intending to change though :3
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

frost rose

Quote from: Chrystal on October 09, 2013, 05:50:15 PM

You expected there to be some random lottery winners' daughters in there? I... woah, you just out of context problem'ed my brain. I figured we'd mostly have real estate, oil, finance, retail magnates, and the like. But wealth by lottery at a finishing school?

And yeah, the initial wealth figures had a pretty serious anchoring effect in my considerations, it's true. Although even without it, I probably wouldn't have gone into billions — even if it doesn't strain a person's credulity that one might be there, I think that many — certainly myself — end up feeling like inflating the number too high ends up looking like special snowflake syndrome.

(Then I go and make — I think — the only Asian, but that's just fixing the lily whiteness!)
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Ember Star

That thought didn't even occurre to me. LOL. Though (at least in the US) lotteries usually don't get much over 400mil, even for the super mega ones.

Lynnette

Just a small question to Chrystal:

Why did you stop at nine characters? Uneven numbers can often be a pain in the ass. It is your decision to make of course, it's just something I've noticed over my time of roleplaying, not only here, but other places as well.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ember Star

I felt a bit Mary Sue-esc when I set it in the billions, and wondered if it would even fit. But I just had that in my head and went for it.

Ember Star

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on October 09, 2013, 06:10:21 PM
Just a small question to Chrystal:

Why did you stop at nine characters? Uneven numbers can often be a pain in the ass. It is your decision to make of course, it's just something I've noticed over my time of roleplaying, not only here, but other places as well.
Even numbers are usually for when there's the expectation of being "paired up" in couples. this strikes me more as a orgy scenario, and it usually doesn't matter it's even or uneven then. IMO

Lynnette

Quote from: Ember Star on October 09, 2013, 06:13:03 PM
Even numbers are usually for when there's the expectation of being "paired up" in couples. this strikes me more as a orgy scenario, and it usually doesn't matter it's even or uneven then. IMO

I agree, but I don't think it has ever been clarified if the roleplay will feature anything else than the bottle game. If there is something else going on before/after, people would pair up.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

yesiroleplay

In this game, I don't think billions is Mary-Sueing it at all.
And to ease your mind about realism, most real-life billionaires that the paparazzi can track (billionaires are much harder to report on than mere celebrities)  DO in fact send their kids to very exclusive, well-secured, and reputable finishing schools.

Some examples:  The English Royal family, probably the richest family on Earth but no one knows because they don't have to report their income.  (from the ages of 8 to 18 Duke William attended the Ludgrove School and Eton College - both boarding schools.  Every other member of the family that I looked up also attended boarding schools at some point.)
Saudi Princes - too numerous to name, as each sheik can have dozens of sons, but many Princes are sent in Swiss, English, French, and Low Country boarding schools from an early age)
Athina Onassis de Miranda (granddaughter of Aristotle Onassis and heir to 55% of her grandfather's estate, worth many. many billions)  Attended an unnamed preparatory boarding school in Brussels, Belgium
Jennifer Katharine Gates - Old Bill is very protective of his kids and has gone to great lengths to protect them from the press and other hazards of the filthy rich, but there's good evidence that Jennifer spent some time in Switzerland as a "tween".

I could probably find more, but I think I've made my point

AurelieCatena