Simply Smutty Stories

Started by Raveled, August 14, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raveled

I'd like to set up some simple, fun, smutty games. I expect these to go fairly fast and to not be very serious; that being said I'm focused on telling a fast, smutty story so things can be adjusted. Below is a few ideas I had, feel free to contact me if this interests you.

CROSS COUNTRY ORGY
Setting: Modern America
YC is on the cusp of adulthood -- just graduating high school or college. Seeking one last adventurous hurrah, you set out across America on a quest. You're going to have sex a different way in every state! Obviously this is intended as a lighter, smut-filled sort of story, but it can take twists and turns before the end.

THAT TIME OF THE MONTH
Setting: Modern urban fantasy
YC and MC are a normal, happy couple except for one twist: MC is a werewolf. For three nights a month he is overcome with animal instincts and the incredible stamina of a wolf. YC might be a werewolf too or she might just be using the opportunity to screw a dozen times a night. I see this as being in a big town like New Orleans and the pair having all sorts of fun, sexy escapades during a night, but talk to me if you have a different idea.

SUCCUBUS TRAINING
Setting: Modern urban fantasy.
A succubus, learning her powers and to control and profit from them. My idea is that YC is sexually inexperienced, almost certainly a virgin in the classical sense. After a series of particularly intense encounters, she runs into an older woman who reveals the truth -- YC is a succubus and the woman is her mother. Now the older woman is going to train the younger woman in how to be a demon of lust and sex, draining her partners for power and a long, fun life.
Obviously there's a lot of directions this story could go -- it could be set somewhat earlier than the modern day,
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Raveled

Monthly bump. These aren't the only sort of smutty games I'm open to, they're just a selection.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman