Seeking Male Character (FxM Story)

Started by GnothiSeauton, August 24, 2011, 09:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Currently seeking a male character for a story entitled The Start of a New Chapter

At it's heart, it's the story of a woman who starts a new chapter in her life.  For so many years, she had been a loving mother and devoted wife.  But as time goes on with age, she begins to feel all the more alone in life, especially with her children starting college.  She yearns for something different, something new, to feel young and loved again.  Never did she actually consider cheating on her husband, but after seeing the new neighbor young man next door, her steel determination slowly withers and welts away as she gives into temptation.

It's a rough sketch to say the least.  What I had envisioned was a tale of seduction, of betrayal, and of rebirth in a sense.  With the younger man next door (prefer around 18-22 age), she slowly lets herself go, doing something she wants for a change after some time.  It's a longer story, one in which she's slowly seduced rather than some quick series of fuck scenes in the story.  For the time being, it is in bondage, but easily can be moved to a different area of the forum.

I'm looking for a male character, whether it be by a female writer or male writer.  I do check post history, as I am looking for someone with a solid post history with plenty of examples of writing. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories