what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

Red and grey striped top. Black undies. Black pj bottoms
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Rubicon

Blue and white vertically striped thin-striped oxford shirt, black slacks, socks and shoes, blue and white horizontal striped boxer-briefs. Apparently, I'm trying to be do it yourself blue and white plaid.

Nico

black boxer briefs, a black/light gray tee

Amelita

baby blue tank top, black track pants and the flu  -_-

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Tambit

Quote from: Amelia on November 04, 2010, 12:47:17 PM
baby blue tank top, black track pants and the flu  -_-
Awwww...   *gives Amelia anti-flu lovin's*

IberiaSloane

Black Leggings, White Collar Shirt I got free at comic con and a purple terry cloth hoodie.
"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Autumn52

Pink yoga capris and a pink flowered tee shirt that says, "With a shirt this awesome who needs pants" (giggles)

That's it no undies and not socks or shoes.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Daelen

*Grins* I think you should take your shirt's advice hehe

As for me, gray peace pie chart t-shirt, blue jeans, white socks, and blue boxers.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Angzyn

A new nighty my hubby bought me.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Endorphin

Work clothes - despite doing very little actual work today.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

msa24680

Khaki pants and a polo - Yay for "casual fridays" in the banking industry.

Oh and gray boxer briefs.  ;) 

KCourtney

Dark Jeans, cornflower blue and off white striped henley, off white knee high socks, brown mid calf boots, grey bra and grey cotton bikini style panties.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

KCourtney

Today is house cleaning day. Blah! I am wearing black yoga pants, dark grey with pink under armour symbol sweatshirt, black bra and black thong, and my feet are bare. My hair is pulled back loosely.

Stattick

All black, jeans, sneakers, socks, boxer briefs, and wire rim glasses. I'm wearing a nice, button down wine colored shirt.
O/O   A/A

TheLegionary

The usual boring navy blue suit with tiny vertical stripes, black kid-skin laceshoes. grey socks, black belt (nothing to do with martial arts!), white shirts, silver cufflinks, white brief.

It is getting hot and I cannot walk in the streets any longer dressed as I am. Hopefully, I will be able to walk again in April or May... or in a rainy casual Friday.

Autumn52

Quote from: TheLegionary on November 08, 2010, 08:20:19 AM
The usual boring navy blue suit with tiny vertical stripes, black kid-skin laceshoes. grey socks, black belt (nothing to do with martial arts!), white shirts, silver cufflinks, white brief.

It is getting hot and I cannot walk in the streets any longer dressed as I am. Hopefully, I will be able to walk again in April or May... or in a rainy casual Friday.

You look handsome as always TL.

I am wearing lotion right now.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

Quote from: Xandi on November 08, 2010, 08:32:30 AM
You look handsome as always TL.

I am wearing lotion right now.

Thanks!

May I ask you to share the secret of your beauty? Which lotion, Xandi?

Autumn52

Quote from: TheLegionary on November 08, 2010, 08:33:52 AM
Thanks!

May I ask you to share the secret of your beauty? Which lotion, Xandi?

Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion

Beguile's Mistress

I have on a dark plum business suit (so dark it's nearly black) consisting of a pencil skirt and long-sleeved jacket with a stand up collar and buttons to one side.  The jacket has a peplum-style hem cut flat in the front and flaring over the hips and around the back where it dips a little.  I'm wearing sheer black stockings with it and black heels.

TheLegionary

Has any one ever told you, Beguile's Mistress, that the new colour of your function is intimidating? *giggles*

Quote from: Xandi on November 08, 2010, 08:35:08 AM
Japanese Cherry Blossom Lotion

Why do you torture me? I know the scent!!!

lenka

baggy black shirt and pink short...knickers really!

jd07coke

Quote from: lenka on November 08, 2010, 10:02:24 AM
baggy black shirt and pink short...knickers really!

I have a wonderful image in my head :)

Me i'm stuck in work wear.. Black trousers, formal white shirt and nice shiny black shoes...

Nico

black Nike sweatpants, a white tee, white boxer briefs.

Autumn52

pale green yoga capris with a yoga halter top, the top is light green with dark green ribbing. I have on a black thong and no shoes, socks or bra.

Comfy time